Workwear Express Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Workwear Express Reviews

About Workwear Express:

Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workwear Express made you happy
I have just ordered some work clothes on line so far it's been a easy and good experience
the on line chat is a waste of time . don't seem to be able to answer questions and leave you waiting then just end chat without resolving the problem.
Would have give lower than 1*. Ordered 2 tops. Received one. Wrote to ask what happened to the other and told 3 times it had been sent but never received. Still haven't got it and disgusted.
Delivery charge way too much,remember everything is ex VAT,which means these bams are really expensive.Have now banned my wife from ordering workwear,she got the wrong size aswell,we will see how Workwear Ex. handle returns
First time of using this company. Received my item within 5 days good value for money. Only drawback was the postage which worked out twice the cost of the item. Maybe it will be more cost effective next time to order more than one item, I just wanted to see what the quality was like before ordering more.
1 month to arrive :-( no information given about the order or a reason for its delay unless I chased them. It's a shame but not a company I will be using again in a hurry.
Waiting over a month for an order of basic t shirts with basic printing, no correspondence or updates, constantly had to chase for information. Not impressed and will be placing business elsewhere in future.
I really do not understand how the ratings have been shown as 4.25/5 on this site! For future customers, please look at reviews from Google! That is a more true representation. I am completely dissatisfied with the lack and quite unapologetic nature of the customer service team, hidden charges added, that do not show in your order, prices that state Inc VAT, then to receive a bill higher with VAT added, extortionate delivery costs and although stated as 'express' be prepared to wait over a week and with no details of tracking provided. The quality of t shirts received, are also very poor. It's so unfortunate, as website looks great and I was going to purchase a larger order, but based on my initial experience and reading numerous similar reviews to mine, I will not. No doubt, I will receive emails, passing on any responsibility to 3rd party vendors. Do not use, workwear are a middle man you do not need, can quite easily go elsewhere and save yourself money and most of all time and inconvenience. I've never encountered such poor service from a company in a long duration of time.
Best wishes
Received my items today, all through the service was brilliant. I asked questions on the web chat and they was very very helpful.
My items are brilliant 5 starts all the way
Quality gear
Very mixed feelings:

1. Website is buggy - my order never appeared in the "View Orders" section and each time I spoke to their customer support (3-4 times) they said they didn't know how to fix it
2. Their team (or even two) kept emailing me to my paypal email address even though I kept telling them to stop doing it; even contacted customer support to have it fixed, but they said in their system the email address is the one I wanted, so not sure why those teams were contacting me via the email address I've never asked to be contacted
3. Worth mentioning that the teams I communicated via email were questionable, but the live chat people were great!
4. Very pricey (I guess mostly understandable as I was ordering only one item and they need to make customisation worth it for them)
5. It took about 3-4 weeks to get my item if not more

BUT

The hoodie I received is amazing, it's of fantastic quality, the colour is as pictured and very beautiful, the print is great, I love it! After all the inconveniences I thought the item would have to be amazing for me to come back - not saying I will - but there is a big chance I will get something else from them as the hoodie is just awesome.
Useless company. Ordered goods. Confirmed delivery date.
Heard nothing.
Chased them again and again. Kept being told order delayed.
Cancelled order. Now waited over 30 days for a refund.
Company refuse to give me name of anyone I can speak to other than generic email addresses which get ignored.
I have in the passed used other companies for my printwear, not anymore. I use the best now Workwear express, great staff, fantastic service and good pricing. Thank you, Lucky Lou's
Worst company to deal with will never order again shirt came at least 3 inch smaller than M&S shirt innsame size called customer services terrible response no help was basically told tough will never use this company again .
Size so far off it's a joke good 3 inch different to m&s shirt innsame size will never order again with this company customer service terrible
Great work trousers. Had them before and i will keep buying it
The prices workwear express charge are an absolute joke. Shop around and you'll save £100's on small business orders.
Order was short and never received items after being told they were posted,I’ll leave it to the credit card company to sort out.
Paid for t-shirts and jumpers to get them quickly which was more than another company I approached. Invoice stated a dispatch date but the company tell me you should ignore this official document its not correct. Went to complain listening to the hold music saying 4 to 6 days again told to ignore this as this is incorrect also. (appreciate it is difficult times with covid but not really an excuse as this could be changed) Sent them an official logo with the telephone number on which was correct. The sent me a proof which I checked on my phone in part to see if the location was in the correct place and approved. Received the t-shirts and they have taken a pdf logo with correct info changed it removing a digit from the mobile number and now want me to pay £100 for a new set as they can't see that the issues is theirs. Even though its a tiny amount of money will take legal out of principal. Shocking company who seems to suggest you ignore their legal docs and don't bother sending in the correct info as they will change it anyway and take zero responsibility.
Despite a few issues with my order, one of the online sales advisors called Rebecca Robinson went above and beyond to tackle these issues head on which eventually made me a very happy customer. Rebecca physically left the sales department and went over to the Production department to ensure my order was dealt with correctly. In my eyes, even though there were previous issues with my order, Rebecca's Customer Service was both fantastic and professional. Customer Service is one of the most important aspects of any business, and to that end Rebecca has earned a 5 star review for herself and the team. Thank you Rebecca!
Workwear Express is rated 4.21 based on 3,563 reviews