WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend WoodFlooring Supplies
Read WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

About WoodFlooring Supplies:

Wood Flooring Supplies Ltd is a Family Run Internet Only Business based in Lancashire, which has been devoted to supplying quality Flooring along with Wood Flooring accessories for the last 11 years throughout Mainland Uk.

Providing excellent Customer Service and a Sampling service along with keeping you informed throughout the order process. Our business has grown from strength to strength over the last several years and we are very happy to receive emails from our customers thanking us for our Customer Service. We only deal with the largest Flooring Manufacturers which includes Boen, Junckers and Atkinson & Kirby along with others. We also offer an out of hours email service up to 10pm every day.

sales@woodflooringsupplies.co.uk

Great price, less expensive than competitors, ordering no problem, very good communications before and after purchase. Notification on day of delivery and delivered on time. Would highly recommend.
Thank you Michael for the five star review, all part of the service.
Great customer service, reasonable price
Thank you Arron for the five star review.
Straight forward ordering online. Delivered quickly on the day i requested.
Thank you Michael for your five star review.
I am very impressed both with the product (my floor man made a point of mentioning the good quality when he laid the boards) and the service. My many questions were answered promptly and the delivery was very quick even with the staining. Customer service was excellent. I’ll be using again once I’m ready to complete the house!
Thank you Angela for the five star review, glad you like the flooring.
very helpful when i contacted you,sorted everything out with the order, and the order came the following day. excellent service
Thank you Mark for the five star review.
Service from order to delivery excellent. Quality of product looks good but won't know for certain till fitted
Thank you Steve for the five star review.
All recieved as it should have been.
Thank you Malcolm for your four star review.
Very good customer service. Arrived early. Left it with my neighbour and gave me a call to let me know.
Thank you Callie for your five star review.
Good dialog and advice from Mark
Thank you Simon for your five star review.
Fantastic service, very well priced and quick response. I recommend them 💯
Thank you Hakar for your five star review.
Excellent email communication prior to delivery - thank you very much. Quality of products looks excellent too.
Thank you for your five star review.
Mark & Kerry have been looking after my business for years with a great range of products and responsive replies if there was ever product queries or further information required. Can’t recommend their service enough. David Nicholson
Fantastic service
Excellent customer service, a good product, quickly delivered and well packaged.
Very good service
Service could not be better.Delivery before time order complete many thanks Brian
Great customer service, they followed up and chased the couriers to ensure my delivery was on time. Thanks a lot!
Kerry and Mark offer superb customer service, they could not be more helpful, very patient, pleasant and professional. I plan a large house extension in the future and would not consider looking anywhere else. Thank you
Had the products I required at a fair price. Delivered next day. Good communication. Would definitely recommend.
The Team really stood out from other suppliers because they were so responsive and helpful.
WoodFlooring Supplies is rated 4.93 based on 248 reviews