Williamson's My Florist Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Williamson's My Florist

About Williamson's My Florist: Williamson’s My Florist established in 1935, an award winning 4th generation family business. Williamson’s My Florist has grown to the largest network of flower shops in the UK, sourcing and selecting the freshest flowers from around the world for you our valued customer. Williamson’s My Florist shall send your thoughts and emotions through hand crafted fresh floral designs on the day you request guaranteed, “Delivered by hand straight to the heart“.

williamsons@myflorist.co.uk

Beechwood Nurseries

customer service
Jean Balfour
"Thanks once again guys for the beautiful flowers my mum loved them - especially the fact they were in lovely tin which she can keep. As usual absolute flawless service from Williamson florist."
Colin Palmer
"One phone call was all it took. 5 minutes later it was all organised and the delivery was made in good time. So , overall , excellent. I have one small criticism. Delivered product versus price paid , but , no big deal."
Karen MacLean
"Excellent service, lovely helpful staff made a beautiful arrangement delivered the same day. Exactly what I had asked for."
"Thank you for making my mums Easter special with the Easter 🐣 flowers 🌷 as always you deliver to high standards I use you again as again"
Posted 19 minutes ago
"When ordering I specifically requested that no Lillies were to included and this was put on the order form by the assistant with other flowers to be substituted. There are at lest 6 lillies in the display. What are your comments on this?"
Posted 1 hour ago
Hi George, please accept our sincere apologies for what has happened with your flowers. I will message you privately to get this resolved. Kind Regards
Posted 30 minutes ago
"The flowers were a gift to a friend who's just come out of hospital the flowers and service were first class thank you"
"Flowers arrived on time & were gorgeous. Thank you"
"Excellent flowers delivered on time always great service and would recommend williamsons to all my family and friends"
"Really helpful lady helped me decide what to order for a funeral - it was all very simple to organise and efficient. The flowers were fabulous. Many thanks for your help and advice."
"Great service and attentive staff. Will recommend."
"We were very impressed with the help which your staff gave and the flowers were briliant"
"I have used Williamson Florist many times and have always been very pleased with their service. The flowers are high quality and last a long time. They are delivered quickly and I especially like the fact that they email you when the flowers have left the shop and when they have actually been delivered."
"Excellent service, beautiful flowers"
"Great service and great flowers"
"The flowers were really lovely, but the delivery service was disappointing. I got a message to say that the delivery had been safely made.....by leaving it on the doorstep! It was a main road, so anyone passing could have taken the bouquet! As the order process forced me to enter the recepient's phone number, I would have expected this to have been used. The recepient was at home, but just hadn't heard the bell. At least the text I received gave me the chance to retrieve the situation."
"Beautiful flowers, very fresh and last long. Excellent service and local (Dunfermline) store very helpful."
"They are excellent for great flowers and on time delivery"
"Despite giving them the wrong address, they kindly went back and redelivered to the correct address! My friend was very happy with her flowers, won't hesitate to use again. Thank you!"
"THE GIRL ANSWERED THE PHONE AND SHE WAS POLITE HELPFUL AND UNDERSTANDING."
"From order to delivery thankfully it was first class."
"Have used Williamson's Design Florist Ltd on numerous occasions - using online service - and I am thoroughly delighted with the service - would recommend to everyone."
"Excellent service and beautiful flowers delivered the next day. I will definitely use again."
"My Aunty is 85 and she was so happy with the flowers. I always call from Boston to order for her and you are always so helpful."
Williamson's My Florist is rated 4.76 based on 1,108 reviews