Williamson's My Florist Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Williamson's My Florist

About Williamson's My Florist: Williamson’s My Florist established in 1935, an award winning 4th generation family business. Williamson’s My Florist has grown to the largest network of flower shops in the UK, sourcing and selecting the freshest flowers from around the world for you our valued customer. Williamson’s My Florist shall send your thoughts and emotions through hand crafted fresh floral designs on the day you request guaranteed, “Delivered by hand straight to the heart“.

williamsons@myflorist.co.uk

Beechwood Nurseries

customer service
"Very easy to order online, arrived on the day requested and flowers were good quality, my sister was delighted. Doesn't look exactly like the website picture but close enough"
Mary Malloy
"My sister was really pleased with her flowers left in a secure place in the greenhouse! Thank you."
Catherine Turnbull
"Flowers were beautiful fresh and well presented still looking amazing cath turnbull"
"Excellent, reliable friendly service and everything delivered as ordered."
"-I havent seen the flowers myself but am assured they were beautiful and were delivered at the promised time. I was kept informed when they were on their way so all in all I cannot fault them."
"Service 1st class...…..lovely flower display...….could not ask for better."
"Beautiful flowers that my wife loved."
"Excellent service and kept updated of progress of order"
"Funeral flowers and service was first class. Would recommend fully. We visited the shop in Broxburn and were seen to right away. Email updates were clear and on time delivery of flowers was perfect."
"Ordered as a gift & ordering online was simple, quick & delivery was the same day."
"excellent service"
"Very quick to deliver. Excellent quality"
"Service was first class Lesley so helpful and patient.Flowers received were beautiful sister was delighted,also loved chocolates. 😀"
"Excellent service! Kept informed all along the way until delivery! Recipient was not at home but flowers left in a safe place. Didn't see flowers myself but recipient was delighted with them . Will certainly use Williamson's again,"
"Bought birthday flowers for partner while working abroad. Delivery was absolutely fine. Returned after 2 days to find most of them wilted and certainly not worth the money spent. Disappointed."
"Excellent service! Flowers delivered and left in a safe place as recipient was not at home ! I was kept informed as to hen they were delivered and where they had been left ? Recipient said flowers were beautiful . Thank you Williamsons shall certainly use you again ."
"Always happy to use Williams design florist as they have a great selection for when I wanna surprise my girlfriend with flowers which I do a lot can’t recommend enough"
"Excellent service and beautiful flowers"
"Easy to use website and recipient delighted with flowers which were delivered before 8am the next morning . Excellent service . Have used before and will use again"
"I recently sent some flowers total price of £50 with delivery to some friends in Scotland in advance of me arriving today. Oh how sad when I saw them. It’s been 2 days since they have arrived. The blue flowers have dropped and the other flowers do not look that fresh. I am very disappointed."
"Lovely arrangement of flowers. My daughter was delighted"
"Thank you very much for your thoughtful service. What with being given the wrong house no and that person contacting you and your sorting it out. My son and daughter in law (who had just moved in) met their new neighbours who brought round the flowers. So again many thanks."
"Great service good value for money re flowers. However they do not live up to their pledge of free chocolates I have in the last few weeks ordered flowers on four occasions and received no vouchers. I am about to order again on Monday 12 th August we will see what happens to this pledge"
Williamson's My Florist is rated 4.76 based on 1,361 reviews