Williamson's Design Florist Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Williamson's Design Florist Ltd

About Williamson's Design Florist Ltd: Williamson’s Design Florist established in 1935, an award winning 4th generation family business, Williamson’s has grown to the largest network of flower shops in the UK, sourcing and selecting the freshest flowers from around the world for you our valued customer, Williamson’s shall send your thoughts and emotions through hand crafted fresh floral designs on the day you request guaranteed, “Delivered by hand straight to the heart“.

williamsons@myflorist.co.uk

Beechwood Nurseries

"Quick process friendly staff"
"Prompt delivery and helpful florist."
"Staff made my visit a pleasant experience very helpful and will utilise shop again for any future purchase."
"Flowers were delivered to a cousin for her 70th birthday. She called me immediately to say that she was delighted"
"Great service good prices used them loads of times and would highly recommended them"
"Excellent service handled very professionally by friendly staff."
"I would like to thank you very much for the Quality of the flowers that were delivered I just gave the gentleman on the phone a brief description of what I asked for ,and I could not have been more pleased, so once again thank you very much indeed."
"Absolutely beautiful bouquet of roses and lilies delivered timeously for my sister-in-laws 50th birthday. She's still raving about them! Also appreciated being kept informed by Williamsons about my order and the delivery details. Thank you."
"Flowers delivered as stated. Floral arrangement was lovely and in perfect keeping with a mans funeral."
"Delivery is always on time. If you phone an order the staff are always friendly and very helpful. Cant fault Williamsons"
"flowers were beautiful and arrived on time. thank you very much"
Elizabeth G
Verified Buyer
"I ordered flowers on behalf of our Club to send our love and support to a member who sadly had been bereaved that day. Although I ordered them in the afternoon, they were delivered a couple of hours later. Fabulous service and, by all accounts, beautiful flowers. Thank you!"
"The sales girl was very helpful and gave me different options for a man in hospital and the audit of the sale showing by email the delivery driver and when actually delivered was just as I would expect from Williamson's 100%"
"Ordering over the telephone made it so easy. The flowers arrived on time and were stunning."
"I had tried Flying flowers, Waitrose, & Marks & Spencer, to send flowers to Scotland. Nobody delivered to the address I needed to send the flowers to. I finally decided to look for Florists in Fife. I rang the shop & spoke to a lovely lady (Theresa, who didn’t have a Scottish accent) I asked where she was from, she was from Cambridge. She could not have been more helpful. She sent me a full progress report of the flowers, would you believe the guy who delivered the flowers as the recipients late Husband. I couldn’t have orchestrated that. Jim Thomson. The flowers were for our friend Shirley Thomson."
"Delivered on the date specified and very early in the day. However that's the good out the way. The flowers were provided with the essentially "foods" to help keep them fresh which was helpful however didn't prevent them deteriorating over 4 days and during the rose head fell off after 2 days. Will not use again and would not recommend"
Thank you for your valued review, and please accept my sincere apologies in regards to not being completely satisfied with the flowers. We have a 7 guarantee and would be happy to honour this so please contact me directly (I will forward you on my contact details). Best Regards Jim Williamson
"Easy and quick process for ordering and staff helpful, ending with a beautiful bouquet being delivered, on time, for my wife’s birthday. Excellent"
"I received beautiful flowers for my 70th birthday"
"I've been using Williamson's Design Florist for almost 8 years now and cannot recommend them highly enough for quality, price and delivery service. The staff are so polite, very well trained and always keen to do what they can to accommodate any special requests. Customer service like this is extremely rare these days!"
"Excellent service delivered with a smile. Easy transaction."
Williamson's Design Florist Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 270 reviews