Williamson's My Florist Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,981 reviews
Read Williamson\'s My Florist Reviews

About Williamson's My Florist:

Williamson’s My Florist established in 1935, an award winning 4th generation family business. Williamson’s My Florist has grown to the largest network of flower shops in the UK, sourcing and selecting the freshest flowers from around the world for you our valued customer. Williamson’s My Florist shall send your thoughts and emotions through hand crafted fresh floral designs on the day you request guaranteed, “Delivered by hand straight to the heart“.

williamsons@myflorist.co.uk

Tanya Alexander
Williamson's My Florist 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Tanya Alexander
Professional from the minute I phoned Williamsons ,,, Thank you so much
Ordered online and received flowers within a day of placing the order. Great service and flowers were fantastic.
Ordered the day before, arrived before 12 and the flowers were super fresh and gorgeous. Xtra brownee points as they were for the mother-in-law.👍😀 never been let down yet, thanks to all the team.
Great service. Well priced. Prompt delivery as requested.
Great service ordered online in the evening for next day delivery,
Super flowers
I ordered flowers the day before my partners 65th birthday the flowers delivered on her birthday in perfect condition can't thank you enough I'm on the good books thankyou
Beautiful flowers, delivered on time!
The flowers were stunning. Impeccable service , Thank you so much ,
Ordered flowers for a funeral. Loads of help when I phoned to enquire how to do this to ensure the correct time/place etc. It was very reassuring to hear that the undertaker would be phoned for details. The flowers were lovely.
The flowers are lovely and are lasting very well. It would have been nice if they had delivered them to the correct address so the elderly intended recipients did not have to walk to a neighbour's to collect them. Delivered to Avenue when it should have been Place, closeby and confusing but close attention should have been paid to getting them to the correct home.
I placed a telephone order for funeral flowers. The assistant, named Janice, was exceptionally understanding and highly professional. There was no pressure to hurry the process, which was quite emotional.
Between May and August this year I sent flowers to three different friends. On each occasion I chose the Hat Box selection and they were all a great success! I did the orders by phone and was most impressed by the lady or ladies who took the order.
The service I have received is outstanding And flowers very fresh and beautifully presented. I have been telling all my friends about your wonderful shop.
Friendly helpful staff. Flowers delivered when stated and stunning. Very fresh.
Attentive, thoughtful and considerate service, beautiful arrangements
My mum received the most beautiful bunch of flowers and was delighted
Excellent service!
I have no complaints service is excellent and flower are always beautiful.
As ever my friends were absolutely delighted with the flowers and chocolates that you delivered. Will continue to use you in the future. B. H.
Williamson's My Florist is rated 4.8 based on 3,981 reviews