Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 20th February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 19th February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 15th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely loved my bag! It was very nice to receive a message (via WhatsApp) beforehand with options of two different styles (but cut from same cloth), thank you Hayley! The clutch is well made and absolutely beautiful! It really is a statement piece and can't wait for the opportunity to wear it! I am already looking to make another purchase of another design. Cannot fault the customer service and the quality of the bag, you can tell a lot of love goes into the work
The design and quality is absolutely beautiful and we were delighted with the purse. The personalisation was such a lovely touch and the gift box and speedy delivery perfect. Thank you so much.
Brought it for my daughter she was so pleased with it .. good quality ideal for her phone ..car keys etc thank you
I ordered a liberty print clutch bag for a friend's birthday. Very impressed with how quickly the bag arrived and I was kept up to date while my order was being prepared. Beautiful bag and well made. My friend was delighted.
Very fast service and great updates so I knew my order was being processed and then on it’s way. Which was very reassuring as I had found them after seeing an ad on instagram and that can be dodgy ....
Delighted with my bag and the service received. Had lots of nice comments around the quality and look. Thank you.
Fabulous service , beautiful bag , I am thrilled with it . Thank you so much
Fab purse that I bought to go with bag from you that my daughter in law got me for my birthday,love them both.💕
Absolutely faultless service from WBB. I got in touch via Instagram, and communication was fast and professional from the first message.

Can’t wait to purchase more bags!
Perfect gift for my friend thank you
Very lovely personalised Liberty mini clutch - arrived in a flash! Bought for a girlfriend’s birthday this month. Many thanks.
Happy with candle very sweet.
This is personalized service at it's best. Knowing the bag was from a big design I was contacted with pictures before the bag was sent to make sure I was happy. The bag is beautifully put together and very special. Can't recommend enough.
Really delighted with this. Received an email before dispatch to ensure I was happy with the material coverage. Loved that they gave me the option to review before posting.
Personalised so that all my friends know this is MINE!!

Very fast service with a lovely personal touch note inside.
Beautifully made, very iconic, just a lovely new handbag
Bought for daughters 18th

Beautiful purse, quality made.
5* is not enough for the bag or the customer service
Firstly the bag is beautiful unique and stylish. I adore it and haven't stop using it since I received it
The customer service was nothing but AMAZING
Out of hours messages and options
This bag was very special purchase for me, a memory to celebrate an end to an awful time
I can't thank the whole team enough
Thanks
😍🌹🥀🌺🐝
I received excellent service when I ordered my bag. Before posting, I was sent a photo of the bag to check I was happy with it. The bag is beautifully made and will be treasured for years to come, I’m sure. Many thanks.
Beautiful bag, lovely size and great quality. Made a lovely gift.
Customer service is very good and very quick to sort out any issues.
Love it!!! So unique and fun!
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.90 based on 579 reviews