Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke: Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Click Here

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy

"First saw the bag at Chelsea flower show.perfect size,superb quality and excellent service."
"Very happy with my purchase, very quick and easy service. Gave it as a present to my friend and she was thrilled 👍"
"Purchased two gorgeous wash bags at the Will Bees stand at the Chelsea Flower show, one for me and one for my daughter. They were sent very quickly, the quality is great, they look unique and my daughter will love her matching one to mine! Also met Will himself who was a lovely guy; he gave a pot plant to a lady who wanted to buy it (it was just there as decoration for the stand). Lovely business :)"
"I love this company, they provide such a personal service which is amazing!"
"Great purchase. Excellent quality. Will be ordering again"
"Loved the service at the CFS recently and used my gorgeous clutch for the first time last night. Leopard is a neutral and so goes with everything. So pleased I stopped by! X"
"Met at Chelsea Flower show, lovely helpful and friendly people.Highly desirable and unique."
"I bought the medium clear cosmetics case and personalised it. Absolutely love it!"
"Fantastic product and fantastic service. I have ordered several bags as presents and the recipient has always been very happy. Love the products and team!"
"I purchased my cow print clutch bag from the Will Bees Bespoke stand at this years RHS Chelsea Flower Show. The whole range on view was just gorgeous and it was very difficult to choose. I'm so please with my bag and have had quite a few admiring comments. The personalised initials on the lovely bag are a perfect touch. Happy customer will be purchasing again."
"Great personalised product and service"
"Love it....especially the personalization. Great quality!"
"Love love love Will Bees - usually purchase something ( or more!) when we are in Salcombe but had the added bonus of seeing them at Chelsea Flower Show 😊 ! Lovely team that are very welcoming, helpful and friendly."
"very nice product"
"Lovely polite and efficient staff at the Chelsea Flower Show on 24th May."
"Absolutely amazing professional service would definitely recommend and use again ....superb in every aspect world class service and quality"
"Great, friendly, speedy service. The product is beautifully made."
"Love the bags! Great size, lovely quality. Not the tassels though! They get caught in the zip and come apart!"
"The small monogrammed pouch I bought is really beautifully crafted and a really special gift. Not only is it lovely but it arrived under 24hrs after ordering it at Chelsea, complete with a handwritten note. Customer service par excellence. I will definitely shop from you again."
"The bags are lovely, beautifully made and a great choice of designs"
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.89 based on 220 reviews