Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke: Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Click Here

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy

"Ordered a bag it was delivered quickly with no problems."
"Bought a clutch bag for my daughter’s birthday. She was delighted with her personalised gift. Beautiful quality. She is looking forward to planting her bee friendly seeds."
"Lovely bag and well made"
"Gorgeous bag and really good service. The staff were very helpful and efficient. Cheery too!"
"Love everything about the ‘Will Bees’ brand. High quality materials, lovely designs that are still functional. Wouldn’t buy bags from anywhere else now."
"Super quick service (ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday) for a friend’s special birthday. Daphne clutch was gorgeous. It was a good job it was personalised for her, otherwise I’d have kept it for myself!"
"So pleased with the beautiful personalised purse, a perfect gift! thankyou."
"Love my recent purchase it is a gift for a friend who had admired my Wills Bees 🐝 clutch bag. Such a swift simple buying process followed by swift delivery."
"Brilliant transaction, backpack arrived in two days and I love it , outstanding craftsmanship and quality. Thank you."
"Received a beautiful grey velvet bag today. I have previously purchased for myself and this bag was chosen for a friends birthday. Beautifully made and stylish...I love these bags!"
"What a joy, shopping at this beautiful emporium. I was trying to find a gift for my wife, the girls in the shop and Will Bees himself couldn’t have been more helpful and we finally agreed on a style of bag that would be perfect but with so many colours, finishes and textures to pick from, I knew I was out of my depth, no worries though the solution was simple, take one home and on opening the gift explain that there are many different choices and that on her birthday we could go to the shop and she could make her own mind up on the finish she preferred and get the item personalised. So we went back and had an equally lovely experience together, she picked the colour finish of back pack bag that she liked best and then the girls personalised it beautifully with my wife’s initials. I can’t recommend this experience enough, it was shopping exactly how shopping should be, enjoyable and with a really high quality and beautiful product as well. Well done to all the team at Will Bees Bedpoke"
"Great service and friendly helpful staff. My query concerning having a keeper added and extra strap holes was happily dealt with. I went away with not only a beautiful but functional saddle bag to suit my needs."
"Such a unique shop, beautiful items Perfect for pressies and self-gifting"
"Simply beautiful! I have so many of these beautiful bags now, I cannot fault any of them! Thank you:) x"
"The service from Will Bees is second to none. The site is slick and the customer service over the phone is even better. Clearly a great team, speedy delivery and beautiful products. Will recommend to all - 5 star!"
"Superb service! From the ease of ordering, regular communications and swift delivery - it was all FAB! I have bought a number of products from Will Bees Bespoke and the quality is always first class. Thank you!"
"Excellent product once again....never disappoint..."
"Not only is this a beautiful bag and - as with all products I have bought from Will Bees - of fantastic quality, the customer service is second to none. It is truly a pleasure to order and receive anything from this company!"
"Reliable and quality... every year!"
"Will Bees couldn’t do enough for me when my parcel didn’t arrive as expected, a first class service."
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.89 based on 221 reviews