Wessex Internet Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
Own Driver, Courier
"A great service and the only option as BT is worse than useless."
"Good service very happy"
"Fast, reliable service - rarely disrupted; puts BT and all the others to shame."
"Never really have an issue and even if we do, customer service is excellent. Prices never change like other broadband providers always trying to sneak it up. Even when we went over our allowance the extra cost wasn’t extortionate. Thumbs up from us!"
"Breakdowns are rectified quickly"
"Much better than BT, but not as good as hoped for."
"When you live in the middle of nowhere you need Wessex Internet in your life. Ultra reliable and outstanding service"
"Wessex have solved a problem here that no other provider was prepared to consider, namely the provision of high speed broadband to my premises. The customer service is exceptional as I am not held for ages to a call centre somewhere in the world where a prescribed discussion has to take place all of which costs. I am extremely happy with the service, the product and the ease with which the whole process was effected."
"I'm disappointed in the slowness. It takes too long to get access, and is not much faster than when I used Orange."
"Very reliable so far"
"Great to have city speeds while looking over rolling hills"
"Great service and great speeds. Couldn’t recommend them more highly"
"Having joined Wessex Internet from an average BT speed of 1 mps, you will understand our pleasure at a 3000+% increase! That improvement when coupled with a 50% reduction in charges and internet telephone savings made our transfer a 'no brainer'. Even BT, when they tried to get me to change my mind, couldn't argue with that. We have only had one occasion when the line went down and the support staff were quick, efficient and helpful. We are delighted with Wessex. Thank you"
"Fabulous service from Wessex Internet"
"After the complete collapse of BT internet which took half an hour to open an email Wessex is incredible, I have also been able to get rid of one expensive telephone line."
"I can only say positive things about Wesses Internet Broadband. The service and speed have been very good throughoout my entire perios with the company. I am very satisified."
"So impressive, friendly and helpful. Day and night compared to BT. I have recommended Wessex to all the neighbours who didn't recommend it to me. Thank you!"
"It is such a change to deal with a human that takes your issues seriously and acts upon them swiftly."
"Nice people, knowledgeable staff on customer service (quick answering of phones and whoever answers knows how to solve things). Only down-side is that we lose service about once per month long enough to interrupt work annoyingly. Not disastrous and I wouldn't go back to a landline supplier but it's why they get 4 instead of 5 stars."
"Great service all round."
Wessex Internet is rated 4.67 based on 239 reviews