Wessex Internet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wessex Internet
Own Driver, Courier
Read Wessex Internet Reviews
Still a brilliant service. Really happy!
Efficient set up. Friendly office staff
Quality reception/signal
Thus far very pleased and would recommend.
Swift, efficient, value for money and pleasant people.
Super efficient company.. Super fast broadband.!
An extremely good service from first contact through to installation, quick and efficient. The speeds are so much quicker than the old broadband, programmes are ready to watch before I’ve sat down again and when doing boring things like VAT returns, it doesn’t keep cutting out and I have to reconnect. My only gripe is that it doesn’t reach all round the house but I can live with that.
Good personal service and a good product. It has been an easy transition to use Wessex Internet.
The cable was laid underground with the minimum of fuss by a skilful machine operator who was very thorough in respect of finding depth of existing pipes and cables and the end result is we have a very good signal and can very nearly say goodbye to BT, which would please me very much indeed.
Great service and fantastic internet speed. I would highly recommend Wessex Internet.
If there had been any negative issues, I would have mentioned them here!
installation excellent , engineer efficient, vast improvement in speed, very .satisfied
Thanks for the speedy service!
Very good service.
Fantastic from the start, installing the line and getting us up and running.
Great customer service, quick install. Connection speed is impressive however connection does drop out a few times a day for 30 seconds at a time. Overall very happy.
excellent service all round !
It works.Its fast.Its not BT.
excellent quality of service and clearly work hard to keep their costs to a minimum
An Excellent team Highly recommended Excellent result Thank you all.
BB speed is OK but not great.
The costs are very high (more than double what we paid for BB supply to our previous property, 1.5 miles away). I guess this is because there are no other providers to this area at the moment. I hope that changes.
Really pleased with my internet service from Wessex Internet and with the company in general. They are polite, friendly and efficient. My internet connection works in all weather, including the strong winds and rain we’ve had recently. I wish I’d known about them sooner. Thank you Wessex Internet!
Wessex Internet is rated 4.66 based on 305 reviews