WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact WeBuyAnyElectronics?

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy

"I would like to give them zero stars if possible. These guys are extremely unprofesional. They said it will take 2-3 working days to give me a quote and I waited for two weeks!! Until I emailed to them they did not even contact me, which is very unprofessional attitude!"
Are you WeBuyAnyElectronics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Selected a near enough laptop to the type and specification however they were slightly different due to my laptop having a slightly better GPU also the model number than the laptop I wanted to sell got offered £527.00 online on their website with £579.00 should I wish to wait 28 days for the payment. I spoke with a individual called Joe who liaised with his manager and offered me a price of £500.00 even though the laptop was higher specification then the one above which i'm a little confused about. I feel that they make prices up and the prices on the website are misleading subject to customer and don't honor prices on their website for this reason I have given a 1 star review."
"Sent my parcel last week (Wednesday) and hadn't heard anything, even though they had recieved it. So I contacted them yesterday (monday) asking for an update. I was sent an email almost immediately explaining they could only offer £50 as the screen was cracked (maybe due to transportation) and the hinge was broke. I knew about the hinge but the screen was immaculate. I made sure the item was was well protected with many layers of bubble wrap and inside a cardboard box, as well as sealing it with fragile tape. I don't believe UPS wouldn't take care of the item as they are a professional company. The guy that emailed me said he attached images showing the cracks. None were attached so I emailed back straight away (13:18)and requested them. Still no response and have requested them again today. Almost 24 hours now and I find it all a bit disconcerting."
"They received my phone on Monday (31st July). I got no communication with anyone and I had to message them first. It was approved on the same day (Thursday). I was told I would be paid by on Friday (4th August). It's now 7:10PM on Friday and I've still not been paid. The person I spoke to couldn't even confirm to me that the payment would be made today, despite being told it would. I was also told I would get a call to let me know what's going on by 7PM. Didn't happen. I also was told if it doesn't go in, it will be in Tuesday. This is simply not good enough."
Hi Jamie
iPhones that are sold on the secondary market on many occasions may be blocked or locked to a network. We rely on a system via Appl to check the network status and also if they are blocked or not. Sometimes this system can be very slow. I spoke to your mother on Friday on the phone and explained this to her and offered to send the iPhone back free of charge fully insured. We are still waiting for an answer from Apple as to the status of your iPhone. We will pay you as soon as we get an answer. You need to appreciate that we are not able to just pay for phones until we are sure they are legitimate and will not get blocked later.
I am however sorry for the break in communication this should not have happened and we will take your comments and try to build on them.
I hope to solve the issue as soon as possible and have you paid for your item.
WBAE.Com team
"Promised payment by 7pm, nothing Thieving cowboys"
(customer wrote a second review please read above)
Hi Arif
We make our payments at 6 PM on the day of the Payment run. Sometimes it may take a few hours before the payment reaches our customer accounts. We always honour every payment and in 5 years of being established do not have a single customer that we have not paid. We wished you had waited before leaving the feedback, as we feel calling us thieves is slightly over the top. Sory if the payment was delayed, I hope apart from that you were happy with our service.
"They tried to con me by saying my phone was damaged when it wasn't so I would not recommend this company to anybody else"
We’re sorry that we couldn’t come to a agreement on your item. We're even more sorry that you feel like we conned you. However, each and every customer is very important to us so we'll take your comment into account and try to keep on improving!
"Awful awful awful. Verging on incompetent. I would have no hesitation in recommending that you should NEVER EVER have dealings with them"
Hi Mr Ford, sorry for the bad experience you seemed to have experienced with us. You happened to come in contact with us at a week that we where experiencing a number of problems due to moving offices. We always try and make sure all our customers are happy. I remember our encounter very well and at the time I was very upset that we had taken a few days to contact you, which was the reason for your complaint. We did at the time offer you an extra 10% on any of your future valuations as a gesture of goodwill. Our team and business has grown much more since 3 months ago. Now each order on our site is assigned to an individual account manager which insures that what happened with your order does not happen again. Our gesture of 10% extra on any valuation still stands at anytime and I hope you give us another chance in the near future. Regards WeBuyAnyElectronics.com Team.
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.62 based on 162 reviews