WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact WeBuyAnyElectronics?

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy

"Decided too use this company too sell my Brand new sealed iPad (unwanted gift) because saw that they paid decent price, was bit cautious at first because didnt know if the company was legit so read some reviews and decided to give it a try, packaged my device and printed out the UPS label then took to UPS access point too send off. Got notification that it had been received and been tested, got a phone call to say they were lowering the price because it was apparently locked to a network when i knew it was unlocked so they said they’d look that up , took all day too do that, then i rung up myself hours later to find out whats happening and was told i would get full price promised, then got two emails almost same as eachother, one with a completely different customer name (not very professional) anyway email advised they needed identification and proof of address so I quickly went home and done this and sent it off so rung up once again to ask was that okay , they said manager had to check it, had a bad experience that day because i had to keep ringing up myself find out the story so far. So got back too me saying everything is confirmed and that i would be paid on Friday, so checked my account on the day and nothing yet, was bit worried so rung up and was told this time they dont make the payments till closing time on friday and then takes a further two hours, i got a phonecall on Friday evening about 6ish saying payment has been made but may not show up in your account till tomorrow afternoon 12 or 1 by latest (Saturday) and they were closed for the weekend, this time elapsed and still no sign of any payment, i started to worry maybe i had been defrauded, i always check websites now for the padlock symbol, checked my account numerously that day and then finally about 11pm on Saturday night the money was there, i was very glad and happy to get my money. I wont ever be using this company again Had such a bad experience with, i had sent the package off on a Tuesday and wasent until late night Saturday got paid. Don’t recommend too anyone too use, personally never for me again; too much hassle. In this time i also had another device i wanted to sell so i used a website called plunc.com , sent it off on Wednesday evening the day after the first package and they received next day(thurs) and made payment exact same day. We Buy any electronics is a company i will never ever personally use again, i would rather use a great trusted and swift company and get a bit less £ than send too them for all that hassle; they are so slow. Don’t recommend"
Are you WeBuyAnyElectronics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"After I had my quote (which was pretty good), everything seemed like it was going fine. The next day I received a phone call and was told that the website was 'out of date', and my quote was actually £100 less. This might have been a legitimate story, but it felt a bit scammy so I pulled out."
As a customer you are entitled not to sell your item, we are also not obligated to buy an item. We understand that the change in price seemed sudden but as a company we have to go by Apples sudden launch of new products. We would like to offer all our customers prices they'll be happy with and try and avoid items being sent back after being received. The fact that we changed the price is true, but we would not agree it is a scam. We are sure you would consider it to be a scam more if we had changed the price after we received your item. We informed you within one hour of receiving your order, before your item was even collected by our courier. Kind Regards WBAE.com Team
"The lack of communication is where you guys went wrong I had to call up for updates and on each occasion I was told that you were just replying to my email, coincidence I guess! I didn't receive any emails and had to use the UPS site to confirm if you had received my item. Apart from that everything went well, I may use again in the future if the price is right ."
Thank You for your fair review. We are working on our communication with our customers. We will take your feedback on board for the future.
Thank you for using webuyanyelectronics.com. Hope you use us again in the future.
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.63 based on 163 reviews