WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

Read WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy
I have purchased and sold items from/to this company and I recommend them to anyone who is thinking of using them. Very satisfied with the price/quote given and the information regarding the process. I haven’t had issues with a lack of transparency or late payments. Overall, would recommend as a trust worthy establishment and I’d do business with them again.
Sold a macbook pro with them. They have a decent price. Advice to leave 1-2 weeks to them to check, quote, then receive payment. Then you would be very satisfied. They always answered the phone call for up-to-date news. Highly recommend selling products with them!
they paid what we agreed and on the day we agreed
they paid what we agreed on the day they said would pay thanks
Happy with this service
Great coms. Quick to respond and pay.
We’re great with coms and very fast responding and above all paying.
Its a legit company that buy used gadgets. The only issue I had with them was the late payment it took 2 weeks before I received on my account but they sort it out as soon as I phoned them.
Thanks sold them 2 macbooke , helpful
Helpful , know their stuff , sold them 2 older MacBooks , would use again so you should try them to.
Good customer service and Low price!
Good customer service and price :)
Outstanding communication and very professional. Definitely the best value in the market. Would recommend to use these guys as they are number 1. Thanks for the smooth payment and will use you again.
Top class communication and very professional. Amazing best value in the market. Definitely use these guys as you won't be disappointed. Thanks for your smooth payment and will definitely use you again.
Amazing service
Great communication and best value in the market. Easy to use service. Definitely use these guys.
Superb service . Quick collection ,easy process ,fast payment Would use them again without a doubt Sold my MacBook Pro gave me the best price .
WBAE dealt with the purchase of my Macbook Pro excellently - the process from start to finish was extremely easy! I selected the convenient option of dropping my laptop off at their location in Shoreditch and received a quote within two days. Though I was offered a lower quote than expected, the reasons behind this were clearly explained and justified; furthermore, I was given the option of picking the laptop up again if I changed my mind. I received the funds in my account just a few days after accepting their offer. I would definitely consider selling to WBAE again.
Good price paid for items, postage all provided by the company as well so no additional costs to me. Would use again.
hi it was very good service and it was very good and quick and was able to contact them if i had any problems
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.55 based on 187 reviews