WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
Read WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

About WeBuyAnyElectronics:

With technology advancing at an unprecedented rate, many of us are constantly updating our Mac devices, such as mobiles and computers in a quest to access the very latest technology.

But, whilst you’re enjoying the state-of-the-art technology on your new devices, what happens to the old ones? All too often, they end up languishing in drawers or cupboards, or worse in landfill sites.

We’re sure you’ll agree it’s a terrible waste! But it doesn’t have to be this way… and that’s where we come in…

02036640642

info@webuyanyelectronics.com

59 Hackney Rd, London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy
Postage was fully paid for, so nothing to pay upfront. Got a great price for my MacBook (broken screen) which was tied with another company with less feedback. I dealt with Taz who communicated clearly with me the entire time, letting me know about COVID related delays and when to expect payment. I was even offered a good will gesture as a result 5/5.
They gave me a good price for my MacBook and were a pleasure to deal with.
Awful customer service. I sent off 3 laptops before the corona outbreak. Due to the outbreak, they had to shut and I received an email explaining this (which I fully understood). Now things are getting back to the new 'normal', I have emailed twice asking what is happening and if they can update me. I have not heard back and feel like I am never gonna hear back. It's such a shame because communication with this company was good prior to this. Everyone else seems to be receiving their money looking at other reviews posted recently?
Customer service was fantastic, they kept me updated every step of the way. Excellent price I was quoted, couldn't find better else where. Dropped off at my local UPS Access point which made life much easier. Overall great experience, would recommend them above anyone else.
They pay for good reviews!
I had completely destroyed my partners MacBook with water and was looking to sell it. I was thrilled with the price I was given, best of all the companies I had received quotes from.
Staff were really helpful and made the process extremely easy. Would definitely use again.
Easy process to send macbook, arranged a courier for me which was really helpful, communication was really good and was paid highly compared to other companies, easy to deal with even whilst we are in this difficult time!
Despite the recent upheaval for everyone, I still received a fair price for my Macbook. The team were really responsive and I appreciate the extra efforts they made during this tough time. I would definitely recommend these guys 👍🏽
Lovely company, and staff are really helpful
Even during the current situation they went out of their way to ensure my transaction was completed
Although my offer was less than online due to the drop in market with the corona, I was not pressured into accepting in any way and wanted to make sure I was completely happy with the amount before continuing.
Hopefully deal with them again in the future.
Very friendly staff and well located
Excellent service. Very efficient in responding. Great customer service. Would definitely recommend.
Hi Laura,

Thank you for your kind review. We always try our best to provide the best service we can and we are glad that you experienced it! Hope to see you in the future

The WBAE Team
They give you the most out of all the companies I’ve spoken to and They are quick to respond. Easy to send off my laptop to them. Great company.
HI,

Yes! We try our hardest to give you the most reasonable price for your old, unwanted products. Thank you for your review. We are hoping to provide the same service for you in the future.
Great company good communication and prompt payment
Hi Tim,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to have been of service to you. We hope to see you again in the future.
Accepted my more than beaten product and were very reasonable in the process.
Hi,

We are glad we could be of service to you. Hope to serve you in the future.
Great communication, great service, thank you.
Thank you for your custom! hope to deal with you again
This company never contacted me back after three days, when I tried to submit a help form or contact them, there is always an error. Terribly organised company.
Upload Image Ask to Revise

Hi
We are so sorry you have had this experience. Would you like to contact us at info@webuyanyelectronics.com and I will process your order and give you a small amount on top as a gesture of goodwill?
Kind Regards
WBAE.Com Team
Do not trust them! It was just waste of time to get ready laptops for them. They should pay 180£, instead they offer 40£ without any reason. Really dissatisfy.
Hi Pawel,

We try our hardest to give you the best price possible for your laptop or mobile phone. The lower price then what you had expected, may have been due to the condition of your laptop.
If you would like a detailed explanation, don't hesitate to e-mail us at info@webuyanyelectronics.com
They offered a more competitive price for my desktop and laptop than others. Responded to my emails and paid direct to my account. A good service. Recommended.
Hi JGM,

We are happy to see another satisfied customer! Thank you for your review and we hope to provide you with the same service in the future.
Paid a good price for my old laptop straight into my account and very quick to respond to messages
Hi Rosie,

Yes! We try our best to respond to customers within two hours of their order! We are always here to help and hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for your review.
Great friendly service, easy website to navigate and great customer service would definitely recommend!
Hi Harry,

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on our great customer service and we are glad to see that you would recommend us.
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.52 based on 211 reviews