WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy

"Simple process. Good communication."
"Actually quite impressed. Money paid after a short delay but communication lines were kept open. They offered the best price so I would use them again."
"Smooth transaction and easy interaction, just what I wanted"
"They provided a quote for my iMac that they didn't quibble over, the instructions and process was easy, and the payment was swift. A very good place to sell electronics too. Highly recommended."
"Very satisfied with the service. Very efficient and transferred the money promptly."
"The service was fast and staff were friendly."
"Excellent transaction in every respect - from the price offered online to the instant paid label for despatch, to the clear instructions and to the final phone call and payment of the amount originally offered. Thank you!"
"Received regular communication from the guys. Texts and calls to keep me informed. Very friendly and no problem to deal with. In my case true to their valuations. A very happy customer here Thank you"
"Easy tot use. Quick, efficient and no fuss. Thanks!!"
"They give a honest quote as well as a quick and easy service, would definitely recommend !!"
"I used Webuyanyelectronics.com first time. I was very worried, but I decided to give it a go, because I needed to raise cash quick. Priced given for the used and a new Apple products are very good for my personal opinion, I couldn’t find anywhere else better. Of course I could try to sell on Ebay, but you have to think about Paypal, Ebay and shipping fees and a risk of chargeback. I sold new Macbook and used iphone to Webuyanyelectronics.com. Posted via UPS with free prepaid label on Monday, gays reserved my parcel on Tuesday. They kept me informed about every stage via email. Of cause they had to check and test items before releasing my payment. Friday evening I had the cash in by bank account. Im very happy customer and I will use them again in the future, no questions asked."
"Besides a slight delay in payment the service was excellent."
"Excellent professional approach. Good communications kept client informed of progress and relevant results of assessments and decisions. This is a company that I would not hesitate to use again and recommend to others."
"Must say I found the service very useful and efficient. Received an email to acknowledge receipt of my item on the Monday morning and the agreed purchase amount was in the bank on the following Friday. If you don’t mind getting a few £ less than on eBay but avoiding all the associated possible hassle, then WBAE provide a great alternative."
"The process was straight forward and I received updates on each step. Money was in the bank as soon as everything was clear. They also have much better buying prices compared to other buyers. Great service. Highly recommended."
"Amaing service, Cant fault anywhere. Sent them my item and a few days later had the money in my account."
"Very friendly and helpful staff, and very competitive pricing. The whole thing was smooth and hassle free. Highly recommended!!!"
"Excellent service. Good Communications on when items are received/checked and quick payment turnaround! Also offer very fair prices. Recommended!"
"Ther response was very fast the service was excellent they kept you up to date on all aspects of the transaction. I would highly recommending to the this company. Thanks again for your service. M warwick . Cheshire"
"Decided too use this company too sell my Brand new sealed iPad (unwanted gift) because saw that they paid decent price, was bit cautious at first because didnt know if the company was legit so read some reviews and decided to give it a try, packaged my device and printed out the UPS label then took to UPS access point too send off. Got notification that it had been received and been tested, got a phone call to say they were lowering the price because it was apparently locked to a network when i knew it was unlocked so they said they’d look that up , took all day too do that, then i rung up myself hours later to find out whats happening and was told i would get full price promised, then got two emails almost same as eachother, one with a completely different customer name (not very professional) anyway email advised they needed identification and proof of address so I quickly went home and done this and sent it off so rung up once again to ask was that okay , they said manager had to check it, had a bad experience that day because i had to keep ringing up myself find out the story so far. So got back too me saying everything is confirmed and that i would be paid on Friday, so checked my account on the day and nothing yet, was bit worried so rung up and was told this time they dont make the payments till closing time on friday and then takes a further two hours, i got a phonecall on Friday evening about 6ish saying payment has been made but may not show up in your account till tomorrow afternoon 12 or 1 by latest (Saturday) and they were closed for the weekend, this time elapsed and still no sign of any payment, i started to worry maybe i had been defrauded, i always check websites now for the padlock symbol, checked my account numerously that day and then finally about 11pm on Saturday night the money was there, i was very glad and happy to get my money. I wont ever be using this company again Had such a bad experience with, i had sent the package off on a Tuesday and wasent until late night Saturday got paid. Don’t recommend too anyone too use, personally never for me again; too much hassle. In this time i also had another device i wanted to sell so i used a website called plunc.com , sent it off on Wednesday evening the day after the first package and they received next day(thurs) and made payment exact same day. We Buy any electronics is a company i will never ever personally use again, i would rather use a great trusted and swift company and get a bit less £ than send too them for all that hassle; they are so slow. Don’t recommend"
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.63 based on 134 reviews