WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

How would you rate WeBuyAnyElectronics ?

"I used Webuyanyelectronics.com first time. I was very worried, but I decided to give it a go, because I needed to raise cash quick. Priced given for the used and a new Apple products are very good for my personal opinion, I couldn’t find anywhere else better. Of course I could try to sell on Ebay, but you have to think about Paypal, Ebay and shipping fees and a risk of chargeback. I sold new Macbook and used iphone to Webuyanyelectronics.com. Posted via UPS with free prepaid label on Monday, gays reserved my parcel on Tuesday. They kept me informed about every stage via email. Of cause they had to check and test items before releasing my payment. Friday evening I had the cash in by bank account. Im very happy customer and I will use them again in the future, no questions asked."
"Besides a slight delay in payment the service was excellent."
"Excellent professional approach. Good communications kept client informed of progress and relevant results of assessments and decisions. This is a company that I would not hesitate to use again and recommend to others."
"Must say I found the service very useful and efficient. Received an email to acknowledge receipt of my item on the Monday morning and the agreed purchase amount was in the bank on the following Friday. If you don’t mind getting a few £ less than on eBay but avoiding all the associated possible hassle, then WBAE provide a great alternative."
"The process was straight forward and I received updates on each step. Money was in the bank as soon as everything was clear. They also have much better buying prices compared to other buyers. Great service. Highly recommended."
"Amaing service, Cant fault anywhere. Sent them my item and a few days later had the money in my account."
"Very friendly and helpful staff, and very competitive pricing. The whole thing was smooth and hassle free. Highly recommended!!!"
"Excellent service. Good Communications on when items are received/checked and quick payment turnaround! Also offer very fair prices. Recommended!"
"Ther response was very fast the service was excellent they kept you up to date on all aspects of the transaction. I would highly recommending to the this company. Thanks again for your service. M warwick . Cheshire"
"Decided too use this company too sell my Brand new sealed iPad (unwanted gift) because saw that they paid decent price, was bit cautious at first because didnt know if the company was legit so read some reviews and decided to give it a try, packaged my device and printed out the UPS label then took to UPS access point too send off. Got notification that it had been received and been tested, got a phone call to say they were lowering the price because it was apparently locked to a network when i knew it was unlocked so they said they’d look that up , took all day too do that, then i rung up myself hours later to find out whats happening and was told i would get full price promised, then got two emails almost same as eachother, one with a completely different customer name (not very professional) anyway email advised they needed identification and proof of address so I quickly went home and done this and sent it off so rung up once again to ask was that okay , they said manager had to check it, had a bad experience that day because i had to keep ringing up myself find out the story so far. So got back too me saying everything is confirmed and that i would be paid on Friday, so checked my account on the day and nothing yet, was bit worried so rung up and was told this time they dont make the payments till closing time on friday and then takes a further two hours, i got a phonecall on Friday evening about 6ish saying payment has been made but may not show up in your account till tomorrow afternoon 12 or 1 by latest (Saturday) and they were closed for the weekend, this time elapsed and still no sign of any payment, i started to worry maybe i had been defrauded, i always check websites now for the padlock symbol, checked my account numerously that day and then finally about 11pm on Saturday night the money was there, i was very glad and happy to get my money. I wont ever be using this company again Had such a bad experience with, i had sent the package off on a Tuesday and wasent until late night Saturday got paid. Don’t recommend too anyone too use, personally never for me again; too much hassle. In this time i also had another device i wanted to sell so i used a website called plunc.com , sent it off on Wednesday evening the day after the first package and they received next day(thurs) and made payment exact same day. We Buy any electronics is a company i will never ever personally use again, i would rather use a great trusted and swift company and get a bit less £ than send too them for all that hassle; they are so slow. Don’t recommend"
"Sold my Imac with Webuyanyelectronics. The communication was superb from start to finish. Graded my Imac which produced a quoted price. Searched dozens of similar sites and this was by far and away the best price out there. Booked a UPS delivery pick up which was free, and then they came to collect my Imac on a day of my choosing. Within 2 days of this I had an email back to confirm they would pay the quoted price and when it would be paid. On the day they said it would, the money was in my bank account by the afternoon. Professional service throughout, a trustworthy company and I'm extremely happy!!"
"Great professional service from these guys. Not only did they offer a far higher price than anywhere else they also upped the amount when they received the iMac as it had additional RAM. Everything went smoothly, communication was great and payment made promptly. Would recommend and use again."
"Paid quickly and was paid the amount quoted. The most I could find for what I was selling."
"Staff are total legends, little lad fixed my phone and was good service, had a right laugh 10/10"
"Really good level of communication. Fair valuation of laptop. Would definitely use you again."
"Selling MacBook Pro 2015. Excellent communication from start to finish. Able to contact them directly by phone and answered my questions before sending the laptop. Price quoted was the best I could find. Contacted me by phone & email within 48 hours of receiving the computer and confirmed the price quoted. Payment received in full next day. Courteous, polite & professional throughout!"
"I was selling an unused MacBook Pro to we buy any electronics. The service they provided was excellent. UPS Picked up my package from my home at a time that suited me. Was a very easy process to send my Mac book from Northern Ireland as we buy any electronics provided the shipping with a pre paid label I just had to print off. Their tracking of my package by ups and how the testing was going on my machine was second to none and they provided me regular updates on how the testing was going both by checking online and personal emails to myself. I got the full amount quoted for my MacBook and was really pleased with the service they offer and the amount they offer for sending them unused laptops. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that wants money for unused electronics people having lying about at home. Thanks for everything. I will be sure to use your service again."
""Good service and good communication throughout. ""
"Will recommend this service to anyone. Fast payment and quick response."
"Good pricing and good service"
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.61 based on 124 reviews