WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Read WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

About WeBuyAnyElectronics:

With technology advancing at an unprecedented rate, many of us are constantly updating our Mac devices, such as mobiles and computers in a quest to access the very latest technology.

But, whilst you’re enjoying the state-of-the-art technology on your new devices, what happens to the old ones? All too often, they end up languishing in drawers or cupboards, or worse in landfill sites.

We’re sure you’ll agree it’s a terrible waste! But it doesn’t have to be this way… and that’s where we come in…

02036640642

info@webuyanyelectronics.com

59 Hackney Rd, London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy
A smooth transition from posting to receiving payment. Kept up to date with where parcel was etc, payment made promptly and gave me the amount they quoted. I would definitely use this website again and thank you
Excellent customer service. Reasonable price quoted. Quick service
Great polite service from Taz and the team. Got a good price for the laptop.
Thanks for the review Ian, we hope to work with you in the future!
This company is a scam - makes big promises which are all false and then does not bother responding to either calls or emails!
Great service! I sold two laptops. Every steps went smoothly and with amazing help from Taz.
The Service was very good. Taz kept me updated during the whole process. Payment also arrived on time Thanks Vivek
They gave me a good price for my MacBook and I was able to drop it off at their store to avoid any risks associated with shipping. Taz was pleasant to deal with and kept in good communication throughout.
They gave me a great price for my MacBook and I was able to drop it off at their store, avoiding the need for risks during shipping. Taz was pleasant to deal with and kept in good communication throughout.
Postage was fully paid for, so nothing to pay upfront. Got a great price for my MacBook (broken screen) which was tied with another company with less feedback. I dealt with Taz who communicated clearly with me the entire time, letting me know about COVID related delays and when to expect payment. I was even offered a good will gesture as a result 5/5.
They gave me a good price for my MacBook and were a pleasure to deal with.
Awful customer service. I sent off 3 laptops before the corona outbreak. Due to the outbreak, they had to shut and I received an email explaining this (which I fully understood). Now things are getting back to the new 'normal', I have emailed twice asking what is happening and if they can update me. I have not heard back and feel like I am never gonna hear back. It's such a shame because communication with this company was good prior to this. Everyone else seems to be receiving their money looking at other reviews posted recently?
Customer service was fantastic, they kept me updated every step of the way. Excellent price I was quoted, couldn't find better else where. Dropped off at my local UPS Access point which made life much easier. Overall great experience, would recommend them above anyone else.
They pay for good reviews!
I had completely destroyed my partners MacBook with water and was looking to sell it. I was thrilled with the price I was given, best of all the companies I had received quotes from. Staff were really helpful and made the process extremely easy. Would definitely use again.
Easy process to send macbook, arranged a courier for me which was really helpful, communication was really good and was paid highly compared to other companies, easy to deal with even whilst we are in this difficult time!
Despite the recent upheaval for everyone, I still received a fair price for my Macbook. The team were really responsive and I appreciate the extra efforts they made during this tough time. I would definitely recommend these guys 👍🏽
Lovely company, and staff are really helpful Even during the current situation they went out of their way to ensure my transaction was completed Although my offer was less than online due to the drop in market with the corona, I was not pressured into accepting in any way and wanted to make sure I was completely happy with the amount before continuing. Hopefully deal with them again in the future.
Very friendly staff and well located
Excellent service. Very efficient in responding. Great customer service. Would definitely recommend.
Hi Laura, Thank you for your kind review. We always try our best to provide the best service we can and we are glad that you experienced it! Hope to see you in the future The WBAE Team
They give you the most out of all the companies I’ve spoken to and They are quick to respond. Easy to send off my laptop to them. Great company.
HI, Yes! We try our hardest to give you the most reasonable price for your old, unwanted products. Thank you for your review. We are hoping to provide the same service for you in the future.
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.52 based on 219 reviews