WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

Read WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy
I have purchased and sold items from/to this company and I recommend them to anyone who is thinking of using them. Very satisfied with the price/quote given and the information regarding the process. I haven’t had issues with a lack of transparency or late payments. Overall, would recommend as a trust worthy establishment and I’d do business with them again.
Sold a macbook pro with them. They have a decent price. Advice to leave 1-2 weeks to them to check, quote, then receive payment. Then you would be very satisfied. They always answered the phone call for up-to-date news. Highly recommend selling products with them!
they paid what we agreed and on the day we agreed
they paid what we agreed on the day they said would pay thanks
Absolute JOKE of a company. Dont trust these solicited reviews because it doesnt paint an accurate picture of what you'll encounter. Its likely that you send in your laptop/electronics and they will not abide by their own timeframes and will hold your item with no updates and will ignore your emails and they will NOT answer their phone (try the number for yourself if you think im kidding) avoid this place at all costs. Its been over 2 weeks and I dont have my laptop or any money
Happy with this service
Great coms. Quick to respond and pay.
We’re great with coms and very fast responding and above all paying.
Its a legit company that buy used gadgets. The only issue I had with them was the late payment it took 2 weeks before I received on my account but they sort it out as soon as I phoned them.
Thanks sold them 2 macbooke , helpful
Helpful , know their stuff , sold them 2 older MacBooks , would use again so you should try them to.
Good customer service and Low price!
Good customer service and price :)
I will never go there! my experience was awful.
It is better to avoid company like this They are unprofessional and slow.
Really bad customer service!
It is really incredible what happened to me with this company. I wanted to sell my laptop and they took more than 10 days to give me a quote and then the quote was really low. When I went to have back my laptop, I discovered that they lost my charger!!! And now I am still waiting that they pay back. Do not go there!
Terrible communication, no answer to emails or phone calls. They have taken my computer three weeks ago but still no money and now they have stopped answering in total. No communication from their side, I have had to contact them every time to see what's going on. Can't recommend, AVOID!!
Hi
We are so sorry that you had slow and bad customer service. In the period this has all happened we have been in the middle of moving offices and we are sorry some customers have had a slow reply. We are a genuine company and have always paid all of our customers or sent their items back fully insured free of charge.
Kind Regards
Sepand Vahedi
Outstanding communication and very professional. Definitely the best value in the market. Would recommend to use these guys as they are number 1. Thanks for the smooth payment and will use you again.
Top class communication and very professional. Amazing best value in the market. Definitely use these guys as you won't be disappointed. Thanks for your smooth payment and will definitely use you again.
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.55 based on 187 reviews