WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
Read WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

About WeBuyAnyElectronics:

With technology advancing at an unprecedented rate, many of us are constantly updating our Mac devices, such as mobiles and computers in a quest to access the very latest technology.

But, whilst you’re enjoying the state-of-the-art technology on your new devices, what happens to the old ones? All too often, they end up languishing in drawers or cupboards, or worse in landfill sites.

We’re sure you’ll agree it’s a terrible waste! But it doesn’t have to be this way… and that’s where we come in…

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy
Simple process. Good communication.
The service was fast and staff were friendly.
Actually quite impressed. Money paid after a short delay but communication lines were kept open. They offered the best price so I would use them again.
They tried to con me by saying my phone was damaged when it wasn't so I would not recommend this company to anybody else
We’re sorry that we couldn’t come to a agreement on your item. We're even more sorry that you feel like we conned you. However, each and every customer is very important to us so we'll take your comment into account and try to keep on improving!
I wanted to sell my MacBook Pro, as I barely used it since purchasing a couple years ago. I didn't realise, however, their was a problem with the screen. They sent me photos to prove that their was a problem, and webuyanyelectronics took it to Apple, got it repaired, and paid me exactly what I expected! I couldn't praise them enough for their service! Thanks guys!
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.51 based on 198 reviews