WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact WeBuyAnyElectronics?

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy

"WBAE promised me one price on the website, and changed it to £50 less when they received my item. Beware of this."
Are you WeBuyAnyElectronics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My product was like new, no marks on it, boxed and even had the original plastic wrappers on it. It was like a brand new product yet they didn't offer me the full amount they they advertised. I was desperate for the money so took the offer anyways. Nearly took me two weeks to get the money from first sending them the product. Tried emailing them for an update on the payment but no answer. Not great but what did I expect."
Hi Dean,
We are sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with our service. When we inspect items, we categorise them through a grading system based on their current condition. We will always send back a customers item free of charge if they are not happy with the price. In terms of payment, we have been having issues with the bank where payments have been taking longer to process than expected. Once again please accept our apology.
"It's easy. Payment was fast."
"It was hard to arrange a pick up as communication at times was poor but payment was quick, easy and they paid the amount they said they would which is always nice."
Hello Leah,

We apologise that you felt communication was poor, we are often praised on our customer service.

However, each and every customer is very important to us so we will take your comments into account and try to keep on improving!

Thank you for using WeBuyAnyElectronics and thank you for the review!

Kind regards,

WBAE Team
"Overall good service, although it took a few days to get a reply upon first contacting the company. Would have appreciated guidance on packaging."
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.63 based on 163 reviews