WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact WeBuyAnyElectronics?

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Click Here

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy

"Promised payment by 7pm, nothing Thieving cowboys"
(customer wrote a second review please read above)
Hi Arif
We make our payments at 6 PM on the day of the Payment run. Sometimes it may take a few hours before the payment reaches our customer accounts. We always honour every payment and in 5 years of being established do not have a single customer that we have not paid. We wished you had waited before leaving the feedback, as we feel calling us thieves is slightly over the top. Sory if the payment was delayed, I hope apart from that you were happy with our service.
"I was a little apprehensive sending my computer but they were great. they answered all my questions. they even improved on their initial quote. I would totally recommend WBAE."
"I'm very happy from the start to finish they kept me up to date with the progress & money went in my account very quick I would recommend you to my friends & family"
"WBAE promised me one price on the website, and changed it to £50 less when they received my item. Beware of this."
"Good value, pick up collection very useful and pain free"
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"Service was pretty smooth overall."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"good price for the goods I sold, prompt response. Kept me fully informed of progress and I received payment within 6 days of the MacBook airing at We Buy Any Electronics. Would definately recommend them and use them in the future. Excellent"
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"Great service very quick and easy"
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"Quote was a good price, pick up quick and money was in my account in good time. All in all can't really fault the service."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"Easy to send items to them as its pre-paid with UPS and you can use pick-up from Local shop."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"Great pickup Time and great for convieniency"
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"I was selling my Macbook Pro and found that WeBuyAnyElectronic was paying the most money for my laptop. Free shipping, collected from my premises and quickly tested. The money paid to my by Electronic Bank Transfer was exactly what they had offered me when I first inquired. All in all, a great service and I will use them again in the future. Thank you."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"Well deserved 5 stars. Excellent fast service, quote as requested, good customer service. Very recommend."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"I got more money than they originally quoted"
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"The price was very competitive for the item, but payment does take a few working days (and even then, I had to email multiple times on the payment date before I received funds at around 7pm). But, overall, the price was good, collection easy and payment received."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"Excellent service. Notified WBAE had received my MacBook within 24 hours of them receiving it. Will be using them again very soon. Thanks!!!!"
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"After I had my quote (which was pretty good), everything seemed like it was going fine. The next day I received a phone call and was told that the website was 'out of date', and my quote was actually £100 less. This might have been a legitimate story, but it felt a bit scammy so I pulled out."
As a customer you are entitled not to sell your item, we are also not obligated to buy an item. We understand that the change in price seemed sudden but as a company we have to go by Apples sudden launch of new products. We would like to offer all our customers prices they'll be happy with and try and avoid items being sent back after being received. The fact that we changed the price is true, but we would not agree it is a scam. We are sure you would consider it to be a scam more if we had changed the price after we received your item. We informed you within one hour of receiving your order, before your item was even collected by our courier. Kind Regards WBAE.com Team
"It was a really fast service"
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"The lack of communication is where you guys went wrong I had to call up for updates and on each occasion I was told that you were just replying to my email, coincidence I guess! I didn't receive any emails and had to use the UPS site to confirm if you had received my item. Apart from that everything went well, I may use again in the future if the price is right ."
Thank You for your fair review. We are working on our communication with our customers. We will take your feedback on board for the future.
Thank you for using webuyanyelectronics.com. Hope you use us again in the future.
"Quick, efficient and honest with the customer"
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.64 based on 169 reviews