WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact WeBuyAnyElectronics?

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy

"Great service very quick and easy"
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"Quote was a good price, pick up quick and money was in my account in good time. All in all can't really fault the service."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"Easy to send items to them as its pre-paid with UPS and you can use pick-up from Local shop."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"Great pickup Time and great for convieniency"
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"I was selling my Macbook Pro and found that WeBuyAnyElectronic was paying the most money for my laptop. Free shipping, collected from my premises and quickly tested. The money paid to my by Electronic Bank Transfer was exactly what they had offered me when I first inquired. All in all, a great service and I will use them again in the future. Thank you."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"Well deserved 5 stars. Excellent fast service, quote as requested, good customer service. Very recommend."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"I got more money than they originally quoted"
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"The price was very competitive for the item, but payment does take a few working days (and even then, I had to email multiple times on the payment date before I received funds at around 7pm). But, overall, the price was good, collection easy and payment received."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"Excellent service. Notified WBAE had received my MacBook within 24 hours of them receiving it. Will be using them again very soon. Thanks!!!!"
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"After I had my quote (which was pretty good), everything seemed like it was going fine. The next day I received a phone call and was told that the website was 'out of date', and my quote was actually £100 less. This might have been a legitimate story, but it felt a bit scammy so I pulled out."
As a customer you are entitled not to sell your item, we are also not obligated to buy an item. We understand that the change in price seemed sudden but as a company we have to go by Apples sudden launch of new products. We would like to offer all our customers prices they'll be happy with and try and avoid items being sent back after being received. The fact that we changed the price is true, but we would not agree it is a scam. We are sure you would consider it to be a scam more if we had changed the price after we received your item. We informed you within one hour of receiving your order, before your item was even collected by our courier. Kind Regards WBAE.com Team
"It was a really fast service"
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"The lack of communication is where you guys went wrong I had to call up for updates and on each occasion I was told that you were just replying to my email, coincidence I guess! I didn't receive any emails and had to use the UPS site to confirm if you had received my item. Apart from that everything went well, I may use again in the future if the price is right ."
Thank You for your fair review. We are working on our communication with our customers. We will take your feedback on board for the future.
Thank you for using webuyanyelectronics.com. Hope you use us again in the future.
"Quick, efficient and honest with the customer"
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"Got a great price for my old iMac"
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"After a few hiccups regarding the part exchange of my Macbook for an iPad WBAE were very efficient in handling the speedy delivery of the iPad.I would recommend them to anybody considering trading in a used Apple product or purchasing new."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"Easy to use website, easy to ship, easy to communicate with. Good price paid and competitive."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"The website was easy to use and when I had to get in touch on the phone I was dealt with professionally."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"I have used most of the hardware recycling sites now and WeBuyAnyElectronics have surpassed them all. excellent communication from start to finish. Very quick service, shipped hardware to them on Friday and had money in my bank by Wednesday. Great job. Thanks..."
Thanks for using www.webuyanyelectronics.com
"Great service, kept me up to date at every point. The product collected on the Monday and payment received on Friday the same week."
"Very pleased with service. Kept me updated all through the process. Prompt payment. Will definitely be using again and would recommend to all my friends."
Hi Debbie,
Thank you for your positive review, it is very much appreciated. We always try to offer the best customer service. We hope that you use our service again.
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.62 based on 162 reviews