WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

of reviewers recommend WeBuyAnyElectronics
Read WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

About WeBuyAnyElectronics:

With technology advancing at an unprecedented rate, many of us are constantly updating our Mac devices, such as mobiles and computers in a quest to access the very latest technology.

But, whilst you’re enjoying the state-of-the-art technology on your new devices, what happens to the old ones? All too often, they end up languishing in drawers or cupboards, or worse in landfill sites.

We’re sure you’ll agree it’s a terrible waste! But it doesn’t have to be this way… and that’s where we come in…

02036640642

info@webuyanyelectronics.com

59 Hackney Rd, London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy
Customer service was fantastic, they kept me updated every step of the way. Excellent price I was quoted, couldn't find better else where. Dropped off at my local UPS Access point which made life much easier. Overall great experience, would recommend them above anyone else.
I had completely destroyed my partners MacBook with water and was looking to sell it. I was thrilled with the price I was given, best of all the companies I had received quotes from.
Staff were really helpful and made the process extremely easy. Would definitely use again.
I was ripped off $38000 from 2 different binary option funds investment,that tore me apart for a while until I was introduced to this pro hacker,who helped with the recovery of most of my stolen money,this hacker is very good and reliable,check out
Email: hackgeneral24 @ gmail . Com
Texts/Telegram:+1 (252) 379-8971
You are welcome...
Easy process to send macbook, arranged a courier for me which was really helpful, communication was really good and was paid highly compared to other companies, easy to deal with even whilst we are in this difficult time!
Despite the recent upheaval for everyone, I still received a fair price for my Macbook. The team were really responsive and I appreciate the extra efforts they made during this tough time. I would definitely recommend these guys 👍🏽
Lovely company, and staff are really helpful
Even during the current situation they went out of their way to ensure my transaction was completed
Although my offer was less than online due to the drop in market with the corona, I was not pressured into accepting in any way and wanted to make sure I was completely happy with the amount before continuing.
Hopefully deal with them again in the future.
Very friendly staff and well located
Excellent service. Very efficient in responding. Great customer service. Would definitely recommend.
Hi Laura,

Thank you for your kind review. We always try our best to provide the best service we can and we are glad that you experienced it! Hope to see you in the future

The WBAE Team
They give you the most out of all the companies I’ve spoken to and They are quick to respond. Easy to send off my laptop to them. Great company.
HI,

Yes! We try our hardest to give you the most reasonable price for your old, unwanted products. Thank you for your review. We are hoping to provide the same service for you in the future.
Great company good communication and prompt payment
Hi Tim,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to have been of service to you. We hope to see you again in the future.
Accepted my more than beaten product and were very reasonable in the process.
Hi,

We are glad we could be of service to you. Hope to serve you in the future.
Great communication, great service, thank you.
Thank you for your custom! hope to deal with you again
They offered a more competitive price for my desktop and laptop than others. Responded to my emails and paid direct to my account. A good service. Recommended.
Hi JGM,

We are happy to see another satisfied customer! Thank you for your review and we hope to provide you with the same service in the future.
Paid a good price for my old laptop straight into my account and very quick to respond to messages
Hi Rosie,

Yes! We try our best to respond to customers within two hours of their order! We are always here to help and hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for your review.
Great friendly service, easy website to navigate and great customer service would definitely recommend!
Hi Harry,

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on our great customer service and we are glad to see that you would recommend us.
Good company. Very good service - quick response to queries and payment. Would definitely use again.
Hi Dina,

We are very happy to hear that we could be of service to you and that you would come back in the future. thank you for your kind review!
Good company, good service, and payments.
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to see that you chose us and we provided the best service for you. We hope to see you in the future!
I sold my old laptop to them and got much better price than quoted in all other similar companies! Would use again.
Hi Bartek,

Yes! We always try to quote the best price in the UK market. Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We hope to see you again in the future.
Got a great price and was paid within a few days, what more can you want from a tech buying company, will definitely sell with them again.
Hi Muhammad,

You are exactly right! We try our hardest to always make sure that we are efficient and fast with our service! Thank you for our review and we hope to see you again in the future.
I have purchased and sold items from/to this company and I recommend them to anyone who is thinking of using them. Very satisfied with the price/quote given and the information regarding the process. I haven’t had issues with a lack of transparency or late payments. Overall, would recommend as a trust worthy establishment and I’d do business with them again.
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.52 based on 210 reviews