WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

Read WeBuyAnyElectronics Reviews

02036640642

halymah@webuyanyelectronics.com

Kemp House, 152 City Road,London

Tell us how WeBuyAnyElectronics made you happy
They offered a more competitive price for my desktop and laptop than others. Responded to my emails and paid direct to my account. A good service. Recommended.
Paid a good price for my old laptop straight into my account and very quick to respond to messages
Great friendly service, easy website to navigate and great customer service would definitely recommend!
Good company. Very good service - quick response to queries and payment. Would definitely use again.
Good company, good service, and payments.
I sold my old laptop to them and got much better price than quoted in all other similar companies! Would use again.
Got a great price and was paid within a few days, what more can you want from a tech buying company, will definitely sell with them again.
I have purchased and sold items from/to this company and I recommend them to anyone who is thinking of using them. Very satisfied with the price/quote given and the information regarding the process. I haven’t had issues with a lack of transparency or late payments. Overall, would recommend as a trust worthy establishment and I’d do business with them again.
Sold a macbook pro with them. They have a decent price. Advice to leave 1-2 weeks to them to check, quote, then receive payment. Then you would be very satisfied. They always answered the phone call for up-to-date news. Highly recommend selling products with them!
they paid what we agreed and on the day we agreed
they paid what we agreed on the day they said would pay thanks
Happy with this service
Great coms. Quick to respond and pay.
We’re great with coms and very fast responding and above all paying.
Its a legit company that buy used gadgets. The only issue I had with them was the late payment it took 2 weeks before I received on my account but they sort it out as soon as I phoned them.
Thanks sold them 2 macbooke , helpful
Helpful , know their stuff , sold them 2 older MacBooks , would use again so you should try them to.
Good customer service and Low price!
Good customer service and price :)
Outstanding communication and very professional. Definitely the best value in the market. Would recommend to use these guys as they are number 1. Thanks for the smooth payment and will use you again.
WeBuyAnyElectronics is rated 4.51 based on 197 reviews