Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Wave Spas 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Eve Allen
Wave Spas 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Sharon Donnelly
Had an issue with out tub, was escalated to management and was resolved very quickly and professionally. She made me feel such relief that all was going yo be ok.
They responded politely
Great product for price. Hours of family fun.
Terrible customer service. No phone number. They takes days to answer emails.
Original pump and heater unit was faulty on delivery, and this took several days and emails to resolve, which was very frustrating. However, once the new unit arrived, the spa has been a resounding success with all age groups. The only downside being the noise.
Very good product would buy again if i needed to
Good Spa. Very sturdy!
Great service from Wave again!
I am very happy with my lazy spa. I know it took some time to come with the COVID 19 but it was well worth the wait. The only prob I have is I’ve ordered the wrong size inflatable cover. Will definitely be buying from this company again.
Delivered as expected.
It was well worth the wait for our hot tub. It was easy to put together and we absolutely love it.
Wave spas have been very quick to respond to comments or questions. They have coped well with the increase in sales and look to rectify problems as soon as they can
Item was not in stock but arrived the day after the quoted delivery date. Item was as described but no invoice, no instructions. Product is fit for purpose and was easily fitted to my 'pond' and the cover was fitted with cord to keep the inflatable cover in position.
1* lost for missed quoted delivery date
Very helpful when I had an issue with my spa, which was sorted out promptly. Would highly recommend.
The SPA arrived when it was supposed to and was easy to set up. The tub for 6 to 7 people is a good size. We are struggling to understand the chemical amounts but hopefully we will get there. Impressed so far!
The order was received within good time. The filters work as expected.
Happy with purchase, although one part broken on arrival, but easily rectified
Received order but was later than expected
Finally received our wave spa on Thursday, delivery was supposed to be 20th August after being put back from 1st August. Heating up now as we speak so aiming to use it later on today, looks really good although pump is a little noisy, hope neighbors don’t complain. Can’t wait to get in and enjoy after all these months
The only thing I can fault is the inflatable cover, I wish it had the feature to be attatched inside/underneath the clip on cover. Not just separate entities.
It is a lovely looking spa, a little lower round the sides than I expected but really good for the price.
We have fitted 4 people in without an issue. Hopefully it lasts a few years. It came a week early as well .
Wave Spas is rated 4.67 based on 2,867 reviews