Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Wave Spas 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Lauren Humphreys
Wave Spas 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Lauren Humphreys
Love love love my hot tub so happy
The hot tub is fantastic value for money.
We were advised well ahead of time that delivery might be up to a week late and it arrived within that week.
Only issue was that when we ordered through Klarna we took the option to pay upon delivery and were not advised that this option was not available on this kind of order. Caused a bit of confusion for us.
Hot tub arrived within a few days of delivery date and was easy to set up. Only used a couple of times so far but pleased with purchase so far .
Lack of communication it’s fine if you can’t deliver on schedule date but would be nice you notified the customer with up to date with order also should have contact telephone number for any query and internet contact form need to improve as it’s only has preset questions other then that happy with the product. Thank you
Nice little spa , we’ve had lots of fun with it so far over lockdown. Easy set up , easy controls . There was a pin hole in it looked like from manufacturer but we patched it with the supplied gear . So far so good
So far all my product have been delivered on time and good quality
Delivery was long but worth the wait once arrived
I think for what you pay it would have some kind of lights in X but other than that it's fab bigger than we thought loads fun xx
Never give 5/5 cos nobody is perfect. Our hot tub was bought as a 2nd best holiday because of covid 19. Since we put it up, we've never been out of it. Even my husband uses it. He looks after the chemicals and keeps it in good order. We both agree that it was a good idea to buy it.
There was a hold up with delivery, but Aavespa kept in touch with details, and the hot tub was delivered when they said it would be. Setup was easy enough, and it wasn't long before we were using it.
Many thanks to Wavespa
If you could please answer one of the 5 emails I have written to you that would be great

Other than that the spa is amazing I love it

Just can’t use it as the chemicals have
Not been delivered
Only had my spa a few days. It was easy to set up. A bit on the small side but does the job.
Received before agreed delivery date. Easy to set up, good purchase 🙂
Still waiting for our seats and head rests that should have been delivered in August!!!’
Great we all love it
Day two and I love my new tub!!!
Hot tub arrived when they stated, no problem
We pre ordered the pacific 2-4 person, it arrived a a few days late, set up was easy after reading instructions, have had no problems, so far.
So at first I had a lot of problems with this company and I gave 1 star. It took a while, but i finally got contact from Wave and they helped with the problems I was having and sorted out my order. They have apologised and since its been great service. Thank you
I ordered my wave spa during lockdown and was informed that the spa would take until 27 June to arrive. Spa arrived and worked exactly as it should. Absolutely love our wave spa and use most days. Would recommend for health and relaxation. Only wish we’d bought one earlier!
Really like the hot tub but wish it had come with a starter pack that includes filter, tablets and dispenser. Would also like a light but cannot find one that fits.
Wave Spas is rated 4.66 based on 2,645 reviews