Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Wave Spas 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Lauren Humphreys
Wave Spas 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Lauren Humphreys
Great spa delivered on time! Easy set up but instructions are not clear on drainage and changing filters once in use or storage in wet weather..Q and A doesn’t always answer the question needed!
 The spa looks great and neat and tidy.. Customer service is slow to respond and sometimes the response does not answer the emails.
Overall if your not. We to the spa and not full of questions then this is a great buy and looks great!
Nearly a wait of two months for my starter pack of chemicals which has made it difficult to manage the water quality throughout the time we have had the spa. Great product though and well enjoyed by the family.
There seems to be some significant delays on additional items such as headrests, insulating inflatable etc.
It is very good
What does the departure date mean? When it departs from over seas or departs from NJ? My departure date has past by a few days & still haven't received an email with tracking information:( I can give 5 stars at a later time I hope.
We had a very long wait for our Pacific Spa but when it did come it was very good value for money
We purchased the rigid hot tub , very easy to assemble and a good size , would be good if it came with a starter kit and better instructions on how to use the chemicals , had to look on you tube and it's been trial and error so I think it could be improved , the hot tub is powerful and reaches a comfy 40 degrees , loses about 4 degrees of heat when the jets are on for 30mins .
Good service and acted on my enquires
Easy to assemble although the instruction manual could have more detail. Do you leave the heater on overnight ? Do you have to protect the control panel from the rain. What chemical volumes do you put in none of this is in the manual. Do you need to detach the control box when not in use ? How long does it take to heat up. I found it took the whole day to heat up . Once in yes enjoyable but stressful. The connectors were leaking slightly.
As I am waiting to receive my spa, I can only comment on the service so far. The information was very clear and to this date, the communication has been great . I will leave a further comment when my order has arrived. Thanks
My wave spa is very comfortable and easy to maintain. Looks good and we are very pleased with it.
Good communication and delivery on time
Hot tub is fantastic i have no issues with it at all. I did have to wait along time for it to arrive it came around 10 days late.
And i am still waiting for my extras which i have orderd so hopfully they will arrive soon.other than that i would recommend this product
Loving our new Wave spa. Quick and easy to assemble, now enjoying the bubbles.
Initially had an issue with customer service but quickly resolved and now have a lovely hot tub
spa was delivered a week early, luckily I was already prepared for it arriving. spa look great and is the perfect size for us. so far so good
Good value for money!!
Hot tub was delivered a day earlier then stated. Overall a smashing little hot tub. Ideal if you only have a small garden. Only negative I have is that you can’t have the bubble jet on the same time as the heater. So every so often would have to turn the bubbles off to reheat the tub
Was 2 days late but that’s fine! Communication was a little poor but git there in the end!
Hot tub came nice and early of delivery date, well please with hot tub and well made, 4 stars out of 5 only issue was slight bulge on top rim...
We found waves spas to be very reliable the spa came on the due date there was just a small problem with one of the pipes but we let waves know and it was dealt with swiftly.All in all a really good shopping experience would highly recommend wave spas. Thanks very much. Mr RPowis.
Wave Spas is rated 4.66 based on 2,646 reviews