Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Wave Spas 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Eve Allen
Wave Spas 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Sharon Donnelly
Took just under 3 months to arrive but that's expected with the current situation. The spa went up well, and was easy to set up. Heating the spa though has been a very long and costly business. So far I've had it going for over 24 hours to get it to 39 degrees and according to our meter its cost us about £11 to do that. Turned the pump/heater off the first night and it lost 4 degrees of heat. Which then in turn took another 6/7 hours to replace.

Bought the Atlantic 6 person spa, and although it's very nice to relax in, it's costing far to much, and taking so very long to heat up.

If you're not bothered about the £6 a day running cost then it's real nice. Otherwise avoid.
Dear Chris, We suggest you purchase an inflatable hot tub cover and. These can reduce the bills significantly and reduce heat loss. They will be back on sale in the next few days as have sold out again. Team Wave
I to have been told my delivery of the spa will be later than expected, the expected date is wrong so why is it still on the website. The starter kit has been out of stock for months, I have asked when it will be back in stock with no response. Not to impressed so far👎👎
I wrote a last review saying how I loved my hot tub two weeks in something has gone wrong and I need customer care help no contact back for 4 days I’m very upset
Hi ordered the spa filters and on delivery 1 of the filters was missing have emailed 3 times recieved no response please help
Hi Tina,

Your parcel was delivered - Wed 1 July at 3:57pm - To the address that was on your order. If you have any further issues contact cssupervisor@wavedirect.co.uk.

Hopefully, we can turn this review around, customer service is our number 1 priority. Team Wave
Was waiting for 3 long months for my Roma 4-6 people hot tub to come, delivery was just few days later then expected, but that's absolutely ok knowing about that Covid-19 situation, so when it came 2as absolutely happy... Arrived Friday, set up on Saturday and because it's really long to heat it first used first time on Sunday..Sunday night lots of fun, used for about an hour...Next day - BUBBLES DOESN'T WORK!!!! All troubleshooting done, heating working- bubbles not...its Tuesday today, sent 2 emails already- still no answer , no move from the company...have no idea what to do... no idea how to sort out the problem... a bit to expensive one time use - still have a little hope to heat from the Wave direct!....
We are experiencing higher than usual demand and we are trying our best to assist every customer and will be in contact with you shortly.-Wave team
SO first off, the actual Spa that arrived has been very good and we are happy with the product itself. However, the communication from CS is appalling. I appreciate that everyone has been working differently with COVID restrictions but this is just an excuse I am afraid in this case. The SPA arrived with no notice a month before the last communication said it would. We were only told the day before it arrived (no mention it would be delivered the following day) that the starter kit we ordered was not available for some months meaning we had no chemicals to use when it arrived. We then took them up on the offer to order just chlorine at a 30% discount as a bit of any apology. That was ordered on the 10th June and today, 24th it has not arrived. So we have had a fully operational Spa for more than two weeks now but are unable to use properly without chemical. CS takes two days to respond to any simple request and have now replied two weeks in a row that they expect despatch to go out that week. I will believe it when I see it! Get your communication sorted out as you have a good product!
I am very sorry for your experience. I have investigated this further and believe you were originally misinformed regarding the delivery date as you received your hot tub on the expected delivery date advertised when you placed your order. We are experiencing delays with regards to obtaining chemicals: this is an industry-wide issue caused by the pandemic as all the NHS are being prioritised for all chemical production. We endeavour to respond to all emails within 48 hours and can see we have further responded to your email earlier today. Once again I am very sorry for the delay, but rest assured we are working our hardest to ensure you are able to enjoy your spa as soon as possible.
Grace
Team Wave
WAnt to buy 4 hot my business but want some info but they don’t personally speak so not 4 me
Heater on the Atlantic Spa stopped working after 24 months. Very little assistance on how to get it replaced or repaired. Only real solution was to buy another hot tub.
Wave Spas is rated 4.67 based on 2,873 reviews