Wave Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wave Spas
Read Wave Spas Reviews

About Wave Spas:

Here at Wave Spas , we are dedicated to providing our customers with a luxurious experience at an affordable price. Working directly with experienced suppliers, we have sourced and developed inflatable hot tubs since 2015 for a variety of retailers across the UK.

Tell us how Wave Spas made you happy
Wave Spas 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Lauren Humphreys
Wave Spas 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Lauren Humphreys
Not delivered on time. And had date put back again. Pain in full in june and still nothing... emailed twice and no response at all. Maybe shouldn't keep taking orders and money if cant keep up... very disappointing
Hi Karen, your delivery date is the 5th of October. We are trying to ship out the parcels sooner where possible. We are so sorry about the delay. Team Wave
Extremely disappointed with the customer service. Loved the spa when it came and for the first 5 weeks. The air pump has stopped working and are now left with a hot inflatable bath. Contacted customer services about it, responded in 2 days. Followed the instructions, even though it didnt seem to be related to the issue. Air pump still not working so replied in accordance to the direction in email. Not heard back apart from one response from a different person responding to our first email again with the same instructions. The customer service is really bad and the online support function is pretty shocking. We just want to get our bubblesworking again.
I absolutely love my spa, but I have to be honest and say that the customer service is absolutely horrendous. It takes so long for someone to get back to you. I emailed a photo of my issue and it took many more emails over several days to get a solution. Delivery also takes a very long time.
Going to cancel my order it’s paid in full through Klarna I’ve heard nothing from wave no email or no order number no response from them to thank you for your order this was ordered 17 july
Bought an inflatable cover for hot tub. It doesn’t inflate full enough to sit above the water so no benefit from the dome shape and it needs reinflating daily. Three emails to the company asking for a replacement and no response.

Avoid!
Wave were very efficient on delivering our hot tub and kept us informed when we needed to be. Would definitely recommend and the Wave Ratten4-6 hot tub. Arrived earlier than the expected delivery date.
Wendy you have given us 1*, would you mind updating it 😂
No one ever gets back to you no communication at all still waiting for my spa to be delivered should have been delivered on the 10th of September still waiting
Your customer service was not helpful at all I will not use the service again
Worst customer service, been waiting months for a replacement hot tub with no replies to emails asking for updates!!
please please answer my emails Alistair promised me weeks and weeks ago that i could either have money back or a new tub i asked for a
new tub as i cannot use mine and haven’t been able to for weeks and now everyone is ignoring me and i have a hot tub that is no good - at this rate i will be asking for a full refund as I cannot use it PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Very very small, was supposed to be for 4/6 py, lucky to get 2 people y
Still waiting on feedback from customer service regarding my faulty spa. Would def not recommend. This is shocking!!
The spa came and didnt heat or stay inflated i tried twice to work it...its broken and now ive got to send it back
Emailed 3 times to cancel my order, they tried to deliver a last week but still no refund
I sent an email about a fault and had no reply.
Please contact our Warranty team and allow 48 hours to get back to you.
Delivery notification.was good but customer service after sales is non existent! Also be clear instructions for chemical use/balance included. Need a phone number for contact before and after purchase.
Please stop asking to review your bad service and then you delete my reviews!
If you want to pay months in advance, wait for your fantasy delivery date and when the hot tub doesn't arrive have no way of contacting the company other than email with no response then this is the company for you.

Absolutely shocking service, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
Still no reply from this company regarding my faulty hot tub!! I'm not usually one to give negative feedback but I've had NO response from any of my emails???
Wave Spas is rated 4.66 based on 2,645 reviews