Watling Tyres Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Watling Tyres Reviews

About Watling Tyres:

Watling Tyres is the No.1 independent tyre dealer in the South East. And how have we achieved this? By putting our customers’ needs first. That’s why we stock a massive range of tyres to suit every pocket – and every vehicle. Cars, trucks, 4×4’s, tractors, motorcycles – we are THE tyre specialists.

Some of our centre managers have been with us for over 30 years – all come with a wealth of experience and ability. Ensuring you get the best possible advice and service available.

Rest assured you will be dealing with tyre professionals.

01474312060

contact@watlingtyres.co.uk

Pelham Rd, Gravesend DA11 0HN, United Kingdom, ,

Tell us how Watling Tyres made you happy
Fabulous service at Watling Tyres Rainham Kent. Ordered my run flats near to closing time they were there mid morning next day fitted straight away. The employees were professional, friendly and accommodating will definitely be back next time my car has a tyre problem.
Very polite helpful staff. Great service at a great price
RAINHAM KENT branch Being using this depot for years, for my driving school car and family cars. Always helpful, friendly and efficient. Competitive prices and quick fitting. Highly recommend 5* service
Northfleet Branch Returned to the Northfleet Branch this afternoon as my car was registering a problem with my front tyre. What service yet again - the man found and sorted the problem for me. The service was yet again fantastic from the Northfleet Branch. friendly helpful and A1. I cannot recommend this Branch enough, as an NHS worker that needs my car to be continually on the road the reassurance this Branch gives is so appreciated. Thank you so much to the man that helped me today the friendly manager and the whole team. I wouldn't go anywhere else for tyres. Clair
The workers at Hastings Watling Tyres are brilliant. I find they are happy to give their professional advice and are always approachable and polite. I have been going there for over 20 years and trust them to give honest advice and guidance. The priority of staff appears to be customer satisfaction rather than getting a sale. Thankyou Watling Tyres Hastings.
Went Rainham branch Had screw in my tyre lucky for me it was in the tread so no puncture Rainham branch didn't charge me Now that's what I call great customer service Can highly recommend using Rainham branch
Went to Rainham branch , saw Skoota and had three tyres fitted whilst I waited! Top quality service, exactly to the minute on time and price quoted. Happy friendly team there! Great service keep it up guys! Would not go anywhere else for myself or for my customers 10 out of 10.
Popped into Rainham to have a tyre changed today. Chose Watling Tyres as they were very competitive with their prices. Staff were friendly, polite and didn’t have to wait long for it to be done. Also they are still following the Coronavirus ruling.
Rainham team amazing as usual, job done swiftly and professionally.
Great service as always from the Ashford Branch, would recommend if you need tyres sorting quickly and cheaply.
Came all the way from London as I trust these guys. Sorted what other shops couldn't. 100% honest will always use watling tyres in the future.
Outstanding customer service and technical support. They are really very good. I would strong recommend the team in Redhill.
Watling tyres rainham Kent Brilliant customer service fair price
Popped into my local Watling Tyres, Rainham, Kent today for a puncture repair. The guys could not have been more friendly and helpful. Fast turn around and quality workmanship. I would definitely recommend Rainham Watling Tyres to anyone. A*
Not the best service this time I’m afraid. I paid for fitting AND balancing and they failed to use a balancing machine choosing to randomly place a weight on the motorcycle rim. Which I only found out upon riding the machine. Which was so horrendously out it shook the headstock. After placing the wheel on my static balancer it was found that the measly 10g weight they had stuck on was totally in the wrong place and wasn’t nearly enough weight to balance the wheel/tyre assembly
Not what they used to be, I could always rely on getting a job done at Watling Tyres but unfortunately they don’t do ALL the job a paid for fitting and balancing! I expect my wheel to be actually put on the balancing machine and not guessed and slung out the door bad show chaps I won’t be calling again!!!
Great fast service very efficient and overall good service (Tunbridge wells )
RAINHAM Watling tyres-excellent service. Polite and professional. Would definitely recommend.
Had a problem with my caravan tyres, could not be more helpful. Best service received in a long time. Highly recommended. Thanks Tony
Have visited the Rainham branch twice now for MOT repairs and service. Great, friendly and honest service. Can't fault!
Watling Tyres is rated 4.94 based on 2,616 reviews