Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy

customer service
Nick F
"Lovely print, looks more expensive than it cost. Arrived safely and Excellently packaged"
Sharon R
"Fabulous picture which I love . Delivery was fast"
Louise H
"Really happy with my canvas - great choice of designs, colours and sizes and at a great price too . I bought mine to cover an unsightly window and it not only looks great but has transformed the room 😊"
"great photos , put in Ikea frame looks expensive"
"Ordered two canvases, print was of good quality, one more true to Colour whilst the darker blue looks a bit less like the original one.."
"Fabulous picture which I love . Delivery was fast"
"Great pictures, and very well made."
"Whilst pleased with the pictures themselves I was very disappointed that clear plastic was used and not glass."
"Good value - the framed prints were well packaged and arrived in excellent condition. After ordering online, however, there were no further updates on the status of my order or expected delivery date. Indeed the shipping status still says "Not yet shipped"."
"Nice quality print and framing. Good value for money."
"Great website, easy to navigate and order. We chose a canvas print which is great, lots of compliments from family and friends. Ordered Monday, delivered Thursday. An issue with the carrier meant it was delivered to the wrong address and left with no dog, card etc. . Luckily, neighbour brought it round."
"I was impressed how easy it was to order and how quick the items were delivered"
"Lovely art work - Banky looks fab in my living room"
"When I received my order it was broken. However, wallart-direct were very helpful and sorted me a replacement the same day."
"The picture was delivered very quickly and the service was really good! The only complaint was one corner of the frame was loose like it had been dropped! We just glued it wasn’t really a problem, would definitely use them again."
"Good material of canvas and printing. The package did not protect completly the canvas and a corner seemed a bit damaged."
"Good choice of canvases to choose from"
"Excellent range to choose from and prompt dispatch and delivery."
"Beautiful copy of an Anglo Saxon map of England. Still scratching my head on how to fix it to the wall!"
"I absolutely love the picture I ordered. Just adds the finishing touch too my lounge & the colours are so vibrant."
"great various pictures"
"I ordered to prints and they arrived within two days on standard delivery. Very fast and efficient!"
"Website could be a little clearer on what you are actually getting..It lists a frame size then picture size when in fact the frame size alters with the size of the picture ordered I was expecting a smaller picture in a lager frame and got a smaller picture in a smaller frame! I just didn't find it very clear when ordering"
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.82 based on 2,894 reviews