Wallart-Direct Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Wallart-Direct ?

Gillian R
"Fast delivery. Good quality canvas. Looks fabulous in my living room 👍🏼"
Jolanta Z
"Very nice!"
"The most beautiful picture I have ever had. Looked even better in real life."
"Service and product both good, very good value for money"
"Good quality wall art. Delivery was prompt. Looks good on wall."
"Love this canvas art ""Apple in water"" Is lovely had two little bobles in the canvas not very viable due to colouring that's why 4 stars Love it in my new kitchen which is white gloss and bottle green tiles."
"Sticker came really quickly and had clear instructions that were easy to follow to create a perfect application. Looks great so much better than the paper backed ones."
"Expected to be delivered in a tube, which for the order was most practical, rather than a rectangular box"
"Perfect - exactly what i needed - great service"
"Excellent delivery service. Wall art looks good but am having to wait before I put it up as its advises to wait 2 weeks if a newly painted wall!"
"The service was excellent. Just a bit disappointed that there is nothing on the back to hang the pictures"
"All four items I have received are exactly as described. Unfortunately, the courier had slightly damaged the large canvas. As seen in photo."
"Really happy with the print which we have installed in our indoor swimming pool. A real wow factor. Def be ordering again."
"Easy ordering process. Had to contact the company (via email as phone number is premium rate) regarding delivery, to change the date. Had a very swift reply, Dispatch was changed to our preferred day. Unfortunately I still had an email saying my order was out for delivery the day I had changed, so I had to change the delivery again to the following week via the DPD email. Not a huge issue but after arranging once, I thought I had it sorted. On arrival our box was a little battered but our print was undamaged. This wouldn’t put me off using Wallart again though."
"Very impressive design of a Bird of Paradise, however some instructions would have been helpful."
"Browsed through the selection for kitchens, found something I wanted, ordered it, all straight forward. I was notified that the picture was out for delivery sooner than I was expecting but I was informed of the delivery date and because DPD were used I was informed of the time slot and on the day could easily track my parcel. When it arrived it was as I expected. The only tiny gripe I might have is that it didn't have any fixings for hanging it."
"Good price and quick delivery"
"QUICK DELIVERER,LOVELY PICTURE, BUT SAD NOTHING TO HANG IT WITH LIKE ON LAST PICTURE WE HAD FROM YOU. WE NOW HAVE TO SCREW PICTURE EYELETS TO PUT CORD THROUGH TO HANG PICTURE UP. DISAPPOINTING"
"Great range and choice, both in images and size options. From order to delivery took about 3 days and delivery service send text on day of delivery with the expected one hour slot (so not waiting around ..). Prices very affordable too."
"Quality art. Be great to include light weight/plastic glass & frame for future if not already on offer."
"I ordered a wall sticker for my living room, as I wanted to add a homely touch but without shelves and random pictures. It arrived within a couple of days, I had it up on my wall in no time, although was a little tricky, you need to really damp the back for transfer to stick to the wall. I’m very pleased with the outcome, adds that little something to the Room. I will definitely be ordering another for my hallway."
"Good customer service, responses to queries and fast delivery. Canvases come with a glossy finish which is unfortunate since this didn't work well with my order."
"I was very happy with my wall art, I found it a bit difficult at first the peel the letter off but once I got technique it was fine."
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.83 based on 2,476 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!