Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Click Here

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy

customer service
Janet G
"Good fast service. Product arrived well packaged and was everything I was hoping for. FAB!!"
TREVOR P
"I was very impressed, not only with the Van Gogh canvas prints, which look beautiful but also with the speed of delivery from order to arrival. Definate thumbs up for Wallart-Direct!"
"Delighted with my new giant canvas. Resolution and colours very good. Quick delivery."
"Colours exactly as seen on web site, very fast delivery. A couple of minor issues - one picture had not been attached completely flat to the border so is a little "wavey" but as the picture is a beach scene decided to keep it. Another one has a few loose bits of cardboard debris under the glass. Fortunately it is not so obvious when hanging on the wall. Have purchased from here before and will continue to do so."
"Fast and efficient service although a shame about their choice of courier they use- DX deliveries are a shambles and kept cancelling my scheduled delivery. However WallArt staff quick to help and resolve"
"Delivered quickly and well packaged. Colours are great but didn’t realise this is a shiny photo depiction which wasn’t the look I wanted."
"Looks good on the wall. Very please."
"Nice tranquil picture for newly decorated bedroom. Would have preferred more Matt finish but once on wall does not notice its a bit shiny."
"Very good site, lots of choice. Quick delivery and good customer service."
"Very pleased"
"Very good service from the initial ordering of the product to the delivery."
"i was very impressed with the quality of the print."
"Product was fine ... delivery charge a little pricey"
"Delivery time was good but there was no initial communication about when delivery would be so I missed the first one and had to rebook it. Prodcuts are great and I would recommend Wallart to my friends and associates."
"A good quality product but a bit fiddly to apply as rubbing harder to affix graphic to wall also succeeded in sticking it more firmly to the backing paper! Got there in the end tho & would be prepared to buy again."
"Our initial introduction to Wallart-Direct seemed to be disastrous, as the art piece that arrived was completely the wrong colour and didn’t remotely resemble the piece we had ordered on line, however after contact to the customer services team about this, they were quick to resolve the issue and a replacement was sent out and we were pleased with the colouring of the second piece. It makes a pleasant change to find a customer services department who were prompt and courteous to resolve the issue and leave us with a positive experience with them. We would consider buying from Wallart-Direct on this alone."
"I am really pleased with my wall art. I thought I'd go bold and get the largest size canvas and it is stunning."
"My picture arrived surprisingly promptly and it looks exactly the same as what was on offer on the website."
"great photos , put in Ikea frame looks expensive"
"Fabulous picture which I love . Delivery was fast"
"Great pictures, and very well made."
"Whilst pleased with the pictures themselves I was very disappointed that clear plastic was used and not glass."
"Good value - the framed prints were well packaged and arrived in excellent condition. After ordering online, however, there were no further updates on the status of my order or expected delivery date. Indeed the shipping status still says "Not yet shipped"."
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.82 based on 3,058 reviews