Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy

Jen L
"Absolutely love my purchase, excellent quality and looks amazing on my wall 👍😊"
Anne A
"Excellent customer service I had direct contact and found the man very helpful. The canvas is as discribed and very good value. I have already placed a further order and it is due tomorrow."
Carly-Anne R
"Beautiful prices. Good price and fast delivery"
"Order arrived promptly and products were of the quality expected."
"Found ordering quicker and easier by telephone Steven very helpful order and delivery process excellent .Very happy with canvas oredered"
"Very happy with canvas. Would have preferred if offered with Frame and wall fixings at extra cost."
"Purchasing on line was fine but the delivery by DPD was a nightmare absolutely clueless when it comes to communication Walmart - direct customer services put it all right with one phone call thank you Amy"
"Very impressed with the service, both from the ordering aspect and speed of delivery. Also very pleased with the purchase."
"Love the picture it was of a Mustang car at sunset, great colours and are very happy with it, the only wee problem we have is the frame is slightly twisted as all four corners don’t touch the wall, and one corner sits off the wall by about two inches, but it was the biggest size we opted for and might have something to do with it, but great value for what we paid and is a real centre piece in the room."
"Great choice, excellent customer service and delivery and a quality product."
"Slightly disappointed. The colour of the jellyfish are more pink than purple and a large white boarder will need to be trimmed off, I have a very unsteady hand so hopefully the frame will cover my wobbly cutting. It arrived well packaged and quickly."
"Excellent communications with this seller unfortunately my art was cracked through transit I called wall art direct and spoke to Nicola who was so helpful and sent a refund to my account which I got the following day. I will purchase again when I have more time to look at all of the art as there is so much to choose from."
"Delivery was quick and packaging was good. Not got the stuff up yet but looks good so far. I ordered a three piece canvas which is way smaller than I expected. I think the size should be clearer I took it per panel but it must be combined. I shall explore changing it for a bigger one."
Hi Ken

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, the size is for the three panel set combined, apologies for the confusion. If you would like to return the item and exchange it for a larger size we would be more than happy to do this for you.

Wallart-Direct
"Was prompt 24 hr delivery. Bought 5 canvases, all in great condition except 1 had minor crease down middle likely due to transit. Customer service immediately resent me a replacement, arrived next day, so very impressed. Colour was slightly different from previous canvas but not a problem. They look good quality, sturdy box canvas frame and vibrant colours. My only disappointment was couldn't find many images of green rolling hills/English countryside in sunshine (was just flat field or woodland gate) despite varied search terms on website."
"Pretty good- only downside is there is nothing at the back of the photo where I can put a nail or screw to hang it on."
"It's nice and fast delivery."
Hi Samira

Thank you for the positive review, we hope to hear from you in the future.

Living Colors
"Love it. Wish there was a size above this one but not the massive one but it looks good"
Hi Amy

Glad to hear that your happy with your item :)

Living Colors
"good quality product with vibrant colours!"
Hi Samantha

Thank you for the positive feedback, glad you are happy with your item.

All the best
Living Colors
"Service and product both good, very good value for money"
"Good quality wall art. Delivery was prompt. Looks good on wall."
"Love this canvas art ""Apple in water"" Is lovely had two little bobles in the canvas not very viable due to colouring that's why 4 stars Love it in my new kitchen which is white gloss and bottle green tiles."
"Sticker came really quickly and had clear instructions that were easy to follow to create a perfect application. Looks great so much better than the paper backed ones."
"Expected to be delivered in a tube, which for the order was most practical, rather than a rectangular box"
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.82 based on 2,633 reviews