Wallart-Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct
customer service
Read Wallart-Direct Reviews

About Wallart-Direct:

Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy
Excellent choice of art, due to my location delivery can be sporadic
Posted 1 hour ago
Very happy with the design of the stickers but the elephant outline sticker was very difficult to put on the wall, instructions on how to do it would have been useful. The flower sticker was very simple to use and looks great.
Super quick delivery. Good quality poster - Shame I bought the wrong size, but that’s my fault. I have commented it arrived damaged with a small fold in the corner but it might have been caused getting it out of the tube? Will order more soon to increase our Banksy collection!
Wall art has some great pictures to choose from. I recently purchased the great wave off kanagawa. A great picture. Unfortunately the frame was warped and I had to leave it overnight on an opposite twist. Will use Wall Art again though...
The product was packed very securely to prevent any damage being occurred
The choices on the website are extensive and suits all reasonable tastes. Ordering and confirmation procedures are faultless. Our pictures, were delivered promptly and well protected. Now they are on the wall and look fantastic. Thank you.
Very pleased with my wall art but although it stated instructions would be included, there were none in the packaging. I also couldn’t find anything on line which would have been helpful. Sometimes things get left out of the packaging so it would have been good to find a back up how to video on line.
I am more than happy with my purchase, I was apprehensive about it being poor quality because of how well priced it was but honestly the quality is very good and looks great once transferred to the wall, one tip: be very very slow when peeling off the stencils, 10/10
I bought it to cover a 50 inch flat screen TV on our lounge wall when we are not watching it, works a treat
Product looks lovely on the wall....so so happy with it. Makes the living room look complete :-) delivery was quick and well packaged upon arrival.
Only marked 4 stars as the picture is a xmas present for my son, so can’t review fully. I ordered Aston Martin DB9 in black Matt frame A2. Picture arrived within a week, well packaged. The frame is really nice, although black it’s actually grey going through to black at the outer edge & compliments the picture really well. Can’t wait to see my sons face when he opens it. Thankyou. I’ll definitely recommend
A huge range of choice, easy to order & it looks great
Product arrived earlier than promised and was just as described. I as disappointed that there were no instructions for applying it to the wall. I had to look for these online. Application was a little tricky but the finished result is stunning.
Fast delivery
Great selection, easy to purchase, good value.
Great poster and quick delivery, communication a little lax.
Great selection of prints on different formats, easy to use website and purchase. Prints came well packed and protected. Ordered 2 large graphics, slight mark on one print, contacted company, another sent out free of charge in quick time excellent customer service and product.
Lovely canvas delivered very quickly. Surprised that there were no fixings to hang it though.
The original canvas we received was slightly flawed. However, having contacted sales we received a perfect replacement within 24 hours with which we are now satisfied. We would mention that for the money we might have expected some fixtures to hang the canvas.
I had problems ordering on the website but when I contacted the team they took my order and payment . The framed print arrive in a timely manner and was really well wrapped to avoid damage - I would use wall art again !
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.83 based on 3,253 reviews