Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy

customer service
Patricia V
"A huge selection of canvas wall-art, in a choice of sizes. Prompt delivery, well-packaged."
Nick F
"Lovely print, looks more expensive than it cost. Arrived safely and Excellently packaged"
Sharon R
"Fabulous picture which I love . Delivery was fast"
"Canvas arrived promptly, but the frame construction is poor and has a bad warp in the frame so the bottom corner stands several inches off the wall."
"Unfortunately very disappointed. I bought a wall art tree mural and the description said it was Matt and it was gloss. Also the vinyl was not very sticky, so I can’t see it lasting very long. I would have given a 1 but I like the design of the tree. Will be asking for money back."
"Size of the product was not as advertised. I ordered an A2 size print to fit into an A2 frame that I had purchased but the size of the print was 1cm too wide and I had to cut it down. The size of the print was not the correct dimensions for A2."
"Ordered 2 wall stickers, both came very promptly and well packaged. However, the Banksy one was torn on arrival and misplaced in terms of how it was positioned therefore when we transferred it wall, it didn’t go on properly. Also ordered football sticker for kids room, this on the other hand was perfect with no damage and transferred perfectly to wall and looks great."
"Canvas is quite blurred"
"Rather disappointed with the resolution on the double size pictures I bought."
"Very difficult to apply without ridges and creases. However, creases aren't too visible on with this image and looks good on the wall."
"The wall murals look completely different to the one I have received. In particular the printing of the frame does not look great at all."
"I have not yet received my product and as yet had no communication with regard to the delivery date. This would be much appreciated."
Hello Sherry,

Someone from our sales team will be in contact shortly.

Regards,
Wallart-Direct
"the picture frame is warped so the frame is about 1.5inches from the wall on the bottom corner"
"A pain trying to get the payment through due to multiple baskets which didn't refresh/disappear for days resulting in delayed delivery without any notification apparently, had had to contact support (which were very helpful though) -But all in all nice site, with great products just hoping for a delivery on time after a one week delay getting the order through!"
"I think it might be a bit too big for the resolution of the photo - it's all quite grainy which takes away from the effect."
"The choice of products is very good its fitting them, it comes with simple instructions that i followed to the last detail and it took me a very long time to do each piece, the problem is that it does not want to stick to the wall and therefore makes its very hard to complete the picture without damage! To say it was stressful is an understatement!"
"Very difficult to apply not as suggested and took over 2 hours. Not very sticky and had to completly soak the wall."
"Did not like the purchase, the canvas was not as shown on website. Customer service disagreed, so I did not purchase a replacement. Will not be buying from you again."
"My order was of three zebras - it proved impossible to separate from the backing sheet and after several frustrating attempts I had to abandon it and consigned it to the bin! I did query it as suspected it may have got damp at some stage but was advised this couldn't have happened and to order again. Not sure I want to risk a further £25."
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.83 based on 2,921 reviews