Wallart-Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct
customer service
Read Wallart-Direct Reviews

About Wallart-Direct:

Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy
As described and prompt delivery
Pictures I received were gorgeous and shipping was super fast!
Amazing delivery! Great products and amazing value for money, THANKS!
First time I've used Wallart and certainly won’t be the last. Great selection of art work and I soon selected a framed print as a present to my mother. It arrived in a super-sized box and was carefully wrapped in a huge amount of bubble wrap. Needless to say it arrived in perfect condition! Upon unwrapping it I was delight to see everything was tip top and exactly as ordered. There were no fingers prints anywhere to be seen so I can only assume the good folk at Wallart wear gloves. All in all a first class buying experience and one I shall repeat in the very near future and oh by the way, from order to delivery was 3 days - how good is that!
great wall sticker fast delivery
Excellent service and print was beautifully framed. Would recommend to everyone.
Great choice of canvas designs and sizes. My order arrived within 4 days and was just as described. Very happy.
So much to choose from. They have a huge range of images. Ordering was easy and delivery was quick. No issues at all.
Couldn't fault the service, delivery was very prompt and the item looked better in person than on the website!
Excellent framed prints - would definitely use you again
Fab framed print. Great communication and quick delivery. Only had a peek as my son has bought it for my Xmas but looks great
Absolutely stunning framed prints. Excellent service from start to finish. Customer service is second to none if you have any queries. Site is a breeze to navigate with a huge range to choose from. Ordering was so easy and delivery service excellent. Courier so friendly, polite and helpful. My pictures came extremely well wrapped, all in all fantastic and I'm delighted. I will definitely be ordering more and highly recommend! Thank you so much, very happy customer.
Well packaged speedy delivery, great pictures which are even more vivid in the flesh. Very pleased with my purchases.
Very happy with picture quick delivery thank you
Really great quality arrived on time love it
Excellent products at reasonable prices. Will Definately use again. Highly recommended to all.
Have used this company twice and no problems at all, quick service great prints
Great selection of canvas prints in various genres. Always arrived well packaged, and promptly. Really delighted with recent purchase of wolf canvas.
Good service and price and delivery, and so quick to frame my print, it is beautiful. Wall art is great!!! x
Very good service and happy with the quality of my canvas
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.83 based on 3,118 reviews