Wallart-Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct
Read Wallart-Direct Reviews

About Wallart-Direct:

Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy
Beautiful canvas, well packaged and delivery very prompt. Will definitely order again
Wallart-Direct 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Great service, fabulous product and tremendous value for money. Really happy with my art.
Excellent service .rang on Monday with a query which was answered without any hesitation .order placed on line and picture received on Friday .very well wrapped and now in place on the wall .very pleased with the whole process.
Exactly what was expected/described. Prompt delivery and well packaged.
Great pictures and frames are really lovely
Great wall art, good prices and
Very good service.
My print is beautiful - as described and fast delivery - will use again thank you!
Excellent service. Fast response to enquiries
Great quality canvas. Packaged well and delivered within a week of ordering.
Would highly recommend
Excellent all round experience, and very pleased with the product
Great easy service and product
I ordered 5 prints and they came within 3 days. They are absolutely stunning. Couldn’t ask for better
My canvas looked more beautiful than in pictures. The delivery was so fast, I was not expecting it 48 hours after ordering. Fantastic service!!!
Nice painting but some parts cannot be unseen. Frame should have been bigger so that none of the painting should appear on the sides i.e. white canvas only around the sides.
Bought as a gift. It arrived quickly, well packaged and was easy to hang. It looks great and the person I bought it for loves it.
The website is good & the prints arrived quickly & well packaged & I’m really pleased with them
Excellent customer service, pictures and also use excellent delivery courier.
Great product and very quick delivery. Shall definitely use this site again.
Very pleased with my purchase.
Excellent choice of product and the fastest delivery I have ever experienced. Order placed Weds morning and product delivered early the following day. Three pictures wrapped very well and the best experience I have ever had with internet purchasing. Many thanks
Absolutely delighted with the quality of our chosen wall art and the service we received. We needed a bespoke size and this was readily arranged and the items arrived a day later. Superb, we’ll definitely be back for more!!
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.80 based on 3,762 reviews