Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy

customer service
Patricia V
"A huge selection of canvas wall-art, in a choice of sizes. Prompt delivery, well-packaged."
Nick F
"Lovely print, looks more expensive than it cost. Arrived safely and Excellently packaged"
Sharon R
"Fabulous picture which I love . Delivery was fast"
"Beautiful picture and looks stunning in our kitchen."
"Good service and pleased with item"
"Fantastic framed print so pleased"
"I bought this for, would you believe, a 2 year old. She loves Bob Marley. Her Mum said she loves it."
"Very lovely prints, very good quality. Arrived on time and in secure packaging. Delighted with purchase and service."
"Lots of choice. Great value and swift delivery."
"I ordered two pictures which I love. I had been looking for some time for something suitable. It was easy to order and they arrived a few days after. I thought the price was good too."
"Delivery is prompt and the quality of the goods is excellent.Also I had to deal with an advisor on the telephone really polite and helpful.All in All really happy with goods and service thank you."
"Love my new Banksy wall art I went for the biggest canvas size which will look great above my bed. Great value for money and arrived within a couple of days. Just looking where I can put another piece !!"
"Looks great, perfect size"
"Love this print on canvas & works beautifully in my kitchen!"
"Excellent.quick delivery perfect condition for a great price. Highly recommended"
"I’m delighted with my Wallart experience. The art work was even better than I expected. It arrived very quickly and everything was 1st class...very happy."
"I recently bought a large framed print. It arrived quickly and safely and is exactly what I ordered. I'm very happy with the service and the product quality, which certainly seems to give value for money."
"Excellent products at a reasonable le price. Very fast delivery"
"Very happy! Thank you!"
"I am happy to report my purchase online with Wallart-Direct was extremely successful. The poster is of excellent quality and is now hanging in a frame above my fireplace. The item was delivered within two days. Very impressed. I will definitely buy from them again."
"Fantastic choice of art to suit every taste - whether it be ultra modern, quirky or classical. Quality of our canvas pictures is superb and they were delivered beautifully packed in 48 hours and by courier."
"Always fast and reliable service, and great quality every time. I love this picture and it looks awesome in my living room."
"Sent an email enquiry before ordering and I received an answer almost by return. I then ordered the canvas and it arrived the next morning! Absolutely great service - would recommend Wallart-Direct without hesitation."
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.83 based on 2,917 reviews