Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Click Here

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy

customer service
Janet G
"Good fast service. Product arrived well packaged and was everything I was hoping for. FAB!!"
TREVOR P
"I was very impressed, not only with the Van Gogh canvas prints, which look beautiful but also with the speed of delivery from order to arrival. Definate thumbs up for Wallart-Direct!"
"Delighted with my new giant canvas. Resolution and colours very good. Quick delivery."
"We ordered the Banksy 'girl with balloons' image and we were not very happy with the product to be honest. The balloons weren't circular and had bumpy edges. Therefore, we had to get a pair of scissors out to make the balloons more balloon-like and circular. As you can imagine, it wasn't very symmetrical. On a positive note, the product was easy to get on the wall and sticks well; hence why I've picked 'Acceptable'."
"Canvas is nice and delivered very quickly but I have just received my phone bill and the call to order it cost almost £7 not happy"
We are very happy that you liked the canvas. We are looking into getting a new phone number that does not charge but for now there are a few ways that you can order without the charge. You can use our website, there is an online chat you can use along with an email you can email us on. We will have a new number that does not cost soon.
"Picture is great. But no notification of delivery date"
"We received the canvas which had a mark on it I contacted customer services n they asked for pics which i sent an they sent me a replacement quickly. The downside is it states on the website that they are sealed n suitable for a bathroom etc but they are not sealed . The colours are fab very vibrant n it looks good on ny wall but I wouldn't risk wiping with a damp cloth."
"might I suggest a better and more substantial support frame for a 32x64 canvas. It was so warped that it would not sit flat against the wall. My husband had to strengthen the frame and anchor the lower corner to stop it flipping away from the wall. It looks good in situe but took a lot of time to fit."
"The picture is fab and looks great on the wall. However the art backing paper was quite crinkled and therefore part of the art was crinkled. Once on the wall the puckering isn’t overly noticeable, however at Over £40 including a high delivery cost I would expect perfection, not an Imperfect image."
Hi Catherine

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, apologies that your item wasn't in perfect condition. We hope to hear from you in the future.

Kind Regards
Living Colors
"I was disappointed in the poster I received. It was smaller than stated, and I thought expensive for the quality. If I had seen it beforehand I probably would not have bought it, though I liked the subject matter very much in the on line photo It did arrive quickly and well packaged. I think the problem lies in the difficulty with a picture on line getting a correct idea of the product. I think it likely that other items are satisfactory"
"Picture really nice, however, given the large size, disappointed that there was no fixings in place at the back."
Hi,

They can be hung directly from the frame using an ordinary picture nail

Kind Regards

Wall Art Direct
"The order was simple to make arrived in time although the product wasn’t great for the price I would of expected better quality it’s not sticking very well and isn’t giving the look I wanted I have bought many wall stickers for a lot cheaper and better quality"
"Super fast delivery through easy to use website. Unfortunately dimensions of artwork was slightly in accurate (5mm wider than stated, so had to trim the artwork before framing- not ideal. Would try the site again in spite of this."
"everything was very smooth... speedy delivery, nice quality! However, I searched Doris Day prints and it's actually a print of Judy Garland. Also a little bigger than listed size"
"I had a quick response to my query"
"Quite disappointed - the picture i bought had less detail in the colours than the online version. But its not terrible and very reasonably priced so I'd still give 3 stars, just about. I might give them another try, we'll see."
"Wallart-Direct, Delivered my item, within 2 Working Days ! ???????? There Whole Delivery Process is First Class !! From the Moment it leaves there Despatch Department, And the Moment it was Delivered to My Front Door !! The Delivery Driver was Polite & Very Well Presented ????????"
"Good delivery timing"
"Quick delivery but quality of canvas not as stated ."
"Vast selection"
"Quick delivery. Quality good. Caution that website photo showing 3 panels split is not the same as delivered. Careful if the photo is likely to be splitting a persons face as in the case of the canvas issued the persons eye is missing between the gap."
"Really great for the price!"
"The service was faultless even when I made a mistake on the size and delivery address, they sorted that out in minutes. Sadly though the finished item didn't meet to my expectation. I think the quality of the pixelation was compromised due to the large size I requested."
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.82 based on 3,058 reviews