Wallart-Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct
Read Wallart-Direct Reviews

About Wallart-Direct:

Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy
Not receiving a confirmation email or email with a date the goods will be sent , been a week + so survey is useless for me
Took some time to receive and not in the 2/3 days as quoted on the website. Only after chasing and chasing via telephone and emails my item was finally delivered.
Very good website, very quick service. Quality of print good but frame poor. Not glued properly at the corners and acetate hanging out. As we like the print we’re going to repair and improve the frame ourselves rather than return the item. Ultimately it’s a fair, inexpensive service
Nice and colourful Wallart, but had a big scratch on the bottom of the canvas on the bend, kept it as it is not noticeable.
Hi there,

I'm still waiting for my item to be delivered. Please can you let me know
Great choices, but that’s all I can say, as I ordered the product more than a week ago and have not heard anything of the process to date.
The frame is terrible, would rather of paid more for a decent wooden frame than the cheap plastic one, not good, prints okay though
Good choice loved the canvas till I got to the postage and £11.99 for delivery to central Glasgow is a joke and why I didn’t order
Arrived today 12 days after ordering, pictures are very nice (not stretched fully) Delivery company (DX) were in our experience rubbish. Ps the hanging kit is not worth the money.
The picture looks lovely and was well packaged but the frame at the top feels very flimsy! Will be glad when it's up on the wall, worried about it getting damaged! It's a gift for my parents so will have to warn them not to move it when dusting etc. Hope it stands the set of time.
All of the pictures ordered arrived 5 days after ordering. However, the frame was poorly assembled in as much as two of the mitred corners of the frame were loose, which showed a visible gap on each corner of one of the 24" x 16" pictures.
Wallart responded quickly to the complaint requesting photos of the defective picture frame. These were sent the same day, but no response had been received when I was asked to complete this review?
I ordered 2 pictures on a Saturday but by Wednesday I had not been notified the goods had been despatched, so I had to phone to find out what was happening. I was told they had been sent on Tuesday and would arrive by 18:00 Wednesday, they did not arrive. I got an email from the delivery firm on Thursday, they were to be delivered that day, used their tracking system which went through to DHL who had no record of the delivery. Waited in again, by 14:00 I thought I better check they were coming that day as the firm I understood were going to be delivering (DHL) had no record of the parcel, you confirmed they would. The delivery eventually came at around 16:00. The pictures are very nice but my customer service experience was unfortunately not.
Canvas is nice and delivered very quickly but I have just received my phone bill and the call to order it cost almost £7 not happy
We are very happy that you liked the canvas. We are looking into getting a new phone number that does not charge but for now there are a few ways that you can order without the charge. You can use our website, there is an online chat you can use along with an email you can email us on. We will have a new number that does not cost soon.
Picture is great. But no notification of delivery date
We received the canvas which had a mark on it I contacted customer services n they asked for pics which i sent an they sent me a replacement quickly. The downside is it states on the website that they are sealed n suitable for a bathroom etc but they are not sealed . The colours are fab very vibrant n it looks good on ny wall but I wouldn't risk wiping with a damp cloth.
might I suggest a better and more substantial support frame for a 32x64 canvas. It was so warped that it would not sit flat against the wall. My husband had to strengthen the frame and anchor the lower corner to stop it flipping away from the wall. It looks good in situe but took a lot of time to fit.
The picture is fab and looks great on the wall. However the art backing paper was quite crinkled and therefore part of the art was crinkled. Once on the wall the puckering isn’t overly noticeable, however at Over £40 including a high delivery cost I would expect perfection, not an Imperfect image.
Hi Catherine

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, apologies that your item wasn't in perfect condition. We hope to hear from you in the future.

Kind Regards
Living Colors
I was disappointed in the poster I received. It was smaller than stated, and I thought expensive for the quality. If I had seen it beforehand I probably would not have bought it, though I liked the subject matter very much in the on line photo
It did arrive quickly and well packaged. I think the problem lies in the difficulty with a picture on line getting a correct idea of the product. I think it likely that other items are satisfactory
Picture really nice, however, given the large size, disappointed that there was no fixings in place at the back.
Hi,

They can be hung directly from the frame using an ordinary picture nail

Kind Regards

Wall Art Direct
The order was simple to make arrived in time although the product wasn’t great for the price I would of expected better quality it’s not sticking very well and isn’t giving the look I wanted I have bought many wall stickers for a lot cheaper and better quality
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.80 based on 3,762 reviews