Wallart-Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct
Read Wallart-Direct Reviews

About Wallart-Direct:

Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy
All of the pictures ordered arrived 5 days after ordering. However, the frame was poorly assembled in as much as two of the mitred corners of the frame were loose, which showed a visible gap on each corner of one of the 24" x 16" pictures.
Wallart responded quickly to the complaint requesting photos of the defective picture frame. These were sent the same day, but no response had been received when I was asked to complete this review?
I bought 7 canvas art impessionist pictures from Wallart-direct. The print quality is very good with stong and vibrant colour and the finished product well made. I noticed that you do get the full picture on the front of frame as the parts which wrap round the side of the frame are in fact mirror images of the edges of the full picture. Delivery excellent. Ordered Tuesday evening delivered Thursday afternoon individually bubble wrapped in strong cardboard boxes. The pictures are hung on the sloping walls of a narrow boat and I had to put square sawtooth hangers, readily available on ebay, at the top to make them hang flat. The Only issue I had was with the website using an android device. I found that if I put items in the shopping cart whilst I was logged on I couldn't continue shopping. If I logged off worked fine and when I logged on again everything was in the cart. Apart from that excellent experience both from the product and service.
Bought this to finish off my kitchen refurbishment. It fits in great with my new color scheme and I have had oodles of compliments. Thank you Wallart-Direct AAAAA
I was very happy with my wall art, I found it a bit difficult at first the peel the letter off but once I got technique it was fine.
Excellent product. Easy to apply and looks great ☺
The print is exactly the same as shown which is perfect! The delivery was really quick too.
I have made many purchases from Wallart-Direct and never been disappointed.
Fast delivery and excellent products!
Quick delivery, matched description and fairly easy to put on wall
Wallart-Direct 4 star review on 28th October 2017
Lovely product and prompt delivery. My only criticism is that the instructions are a bit confusing - the difference between the two bits of paper should be clearer (colour coded maybe)
"This is the 3rd wall sticker I have bought and all have been very good quality unlike some of the cheaper ones . Very good choise and a bit different from majority."
Product arrived within the timescale indicated. email detailing delivery time was very useful; saved me staying home all day waiting for its arrival. Quality of product satisfactory. Instructions easy to follow.
Wallart-Direct 5 star review on 16th October 2017
Geat selection and choice, great quality product. Easy to put up, looks great. Thanks
Wallart-Direct 5 star review on 14th October 2017
I'm very happy with my Wall Art purchases, although the actual colour of one picture wasn't fully reflected on website. I did phone prior to purchase and was assured that the 'blue' in the picture seemed quite purple, which I wanted. But it was more blue than purple. But I'm still happy.
Efficient prompt service. Great customer service.
Wallart-Direct 5 star review on 19th May 2017
So pleased with our canvas. Excellent quality, packaged well and received print with super fast delivery.
Highly recommended.
Wallart-Direct 5 star review on 4th October 2016
Quick to respond and deliver.
Good choice of art.
I am very pleased with my purchase.The wall art is beautiful and appears true to the picture.
The only reason I have not given a 5 star is because there were no fixtures.
Luckily I had few spares at home.
Overall,I am happy with my purchase.
Thank you.
Great choice of murial wallpapers, absolutely amazing customer service - highly recommended!
Canvas as shown in post. Arrived before time due. Packaging was excellent . All in all a good buy and would certainly recommend to anyone
Fabulous poster - exactly what i expected; well packaged and promptly sent.
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.81 based on 3,738 reviews