Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Wallart-Direct?

Verified Buyer
"It looks outstanding! See pictures from the lounge and our galleried bedroom."
Gabby S
"Extremely happy with my product. I bought the London skyline to decorate my sons playroom with superheroes of London. It’s amazing and o can’t fault the service, fast delivery and quality of product."
Charmaine B
Charmaine B
Verified Buyer
"Huge choice, really speedy delivery. Canvas looks amazing on my bedroom wall. Easy to order and arrived well packaged. Would definitely use again and highly recommend."
"Excellent service. Very quick response and delivery."
"Purchased two canvass pictures - one Dolphin and On Turtle = Perfect and Fabulous. Hower, my personal preference would be that they were a few shades paler blue."
"Placed my order and received my picture 3days later . It’s was exactly what I wanted and the email with delivery were very helpful . Would definitely use you again ."
"First time I’ve used Wallart-Direct but won’t be the last, good value for money, promt delivery and quality canvas that’s easy to hang."
"Quality of pictures is very good. Delivery was prompt and product packaged safely and securely. Very happy customer. Thank you. x"
"Very pleased with canvas and design. Good quality and Quick delivery would make further purchases."
Verified Buyer
"It looks outstanding! See pictures from the lounge and our galleried bedroom."
"Excellent zebra wall sticker, delivered very promptly and looks brilliant now it's on the wall. I found it quite difficult transferring from the backing paper and top film though because it's made up of lots of individual stripes which didn't necessarily want to come away very freely. But like I said, it looks very good indeed and everyone I've showed it too loves it."
"Great choice and service"
"Great service and great canvas that looks great in my newly painted bathroom."
"Very happy with the speed of delivery and quality of product"
"Speedy delivery and great quality, picture looks great."
"A friend suggested we got a stretched canvas print for a wall in our newly decorated bedroom on a Monday morning. We looked on your website on Tuesday morning, found exactly what we wanted and had it ready to hang by 13.00 on Wednesday. I couldn't ask for more! Thank you."
"Excellent service, got what I wanted with quick informed delivery service"
"Been looking for ages for the "right" prints for a newly decorated living-room. Found exactly what we wanted at Wallart. Delivery was very fast (the advisory email said delivery would be between 11.37 & 12.37. Prints arrived at 11.38!). Quality is excellent and we would both recommend and use Wallart again."
"Found instructions a little hard to work out but finally did .lovely design ,made my bathroom .delivery no probs.thanks"
"Delivery super. Product well made mine were large so poor clarity but for the price what can you say. Compared to another I have which cost twice as much some 12 years ago Wallarts can't be compared."
"Excellent product. Easy to apply and looks great ☺"
Katherine B
Verified Buyer
"Excerlant and beautiful and fast delivery thank you"
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.80 based on 2,284 reviews