Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy

customer service
Emily S
"My pictures arrived within a few days and looked smarter than expected. Reasonably priced aswell. Im very pleased with them. Ill be using this online shop again partly due to the variety of choice but also due to the fact than when I initially had an issue with the website, I recieved a prompt reply by email. The only thing I would say that could be changed is the plastic bubble wrap used to package, we should all be trying to use biodegradable materials eg hemp. Just something to maybe look at for the future? Overall very pleased and I will definately recomend the website to friends and family! Thank you"
Helen I
"Stunning art to complete my new kitchen Fast delivery"
Mhairi O
"I am really pleased with my wall art. I thought I'd go bold and get the largest size canvas and it is stunning."
"Speedy with sorting delivery and any issues I had were quickly resolved ."
"Extremely happy with our picture and frame. Very good quality and value and quick delivery. Thanks, will definitely be ordering from you again."
"Very good service, prompt delivery. Excellent art work, well packed."
"really good colour and tasteful this is the second product i have ordered and received. Happy customer"
"Amazing selection of pictures and sizes. I found the perfect picture."
"Ordered a large seascape canvas which arrived very promptly but unfortunately there was a flaw. I emailed the company and received a prompt reply from Akeisha who apologised and asked for a photo to verify the complaint. She immediately actioned a replacement which arrived the next day in perfect condition. Excellent customer service and l will be ordering from them again in the future."
"Great, quick, efficient service with a value for money canvas. Thanks!"
"Fantastic, clear and detailed print and fast delivery! Friends that see the print think it looks as though it has lights in it!"
"Amazing choice, great prices and speedy delivery!"
"The canvases arrived quickly and were in pristine condition. They have achieved the desired effect on my bedroom wall. Very happy with my purchase."
"Very good service from the initial ordering of the product to the delivery."
"I'm so happy to have found this site. I've never really done much online shopping before and I'm not particularly savvy with how it all works, but I found this site to be very easy to use. I'm very pleased with the canvas I bought. Very good quality, well packaged and delivered within 2 days. Customer service team were very quick to respond to a query I had about the delivery. I would definitely recommend this site."
"Supplier of high quality stretched canvas prints at very reasonable prices. Some guidance on how to hang them would be a useful addition to the mailed out package. Highly recommended!"
"i was very impressed with the quality of the print."
"So pleased with my Wall Art " Cocktail for Ladies" it looks fabulous in my kitchen"
"Absolutely superb. Excellent service, including packaging & delivery. Beautiful prints & frames."
"First time purchase from Wallart-Direct. Very large canvas. Couldn't be happier. Great product - fast delivery and great communications. Will definitely use again."
"Beautiful pictures and delivered really quickly. The picture will make a great addition to our meeting room."
"Delighted with our pictures. Even better than anticipated, although we were asked to provide our review the day before they actually arrived!"
"I bought 1 Double XL, 4 Extra Large and 1 Large Canvas. Every canvas is immaculate, the printing is superb (I was worried how the very large ones would come out), I need not have worried about anything. Packaging perfect and all arrived in very good time. They have completely transformed a room which was becoming tired. And invigorated me too!!! Customer services (online chat) were a pleasure to deal with. Helpful and professional at all times. You might have guessed - I'm very happy with this company!"
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.83 based on 2,972 reviews