Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Wallart-Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Linda E
"So much choice took me longer to decide than it did for my Wallart to arrive Great choice of wording Colours and sizes Delivery time was generous and arrived well within the time Has turned a boring wall above my stairs into an amazing WOW wall"
Wendy J
"Excellent product range .. good quality items and packaging quick prompt service"
Amanda M
"Lovely picture arrived very quickly"
"I’m impressed with Wallart-Direct! The order coame very quick and they kept me updated on when itd be delivered. Canvasses arrived very well packaged in firm boxes with lots of bubble wrap. Highly recommended"
"Love this company! Easy to use website packed with amazing artwork, I've bought three items now and all have arrived really quickly and exactly what I wanted. Thank you!"
"Prompt delivery, choice of product, reasonable price"
"Huge choice of prints in a good variety of sizes. My order was delivered very quickly and was securely wrapped. I will definitely order again. Really good source for wall Art!!!"
"Was looking for a specific picture of New York skyline and ideally with a particular colour to coordinate with the room. Was amazed to find it at wall art and within a few days the canvas had arrived and was hung up. Would definetly use wall art again."
"This was ordered for a 50th Birthday Present , it came on time, very quick and easy process Thank you, will definitely order from wallart again"
"I was very impressed with the communication, packaging and speed of delivery of the canvas I ordered. I unfortunately had to return it as it was not suitable for my room. This was also very straightforward and I received a prompt refund. Thank you for a very good service."
"Found ordering easy"
"Received wall art in 1st class condition and delivery service was excellent. I purchased this for my Brothers lounge. He liked the scene but colours were not quite the same as online. He may now put this one in his hallway and think about purchasing another one at later date."
"Quick delivery , excellent service , canvas was well worth the money looks lovely up on the wall"
"Lovely canvas print delivered within a couple of days."
"Ordered and delivered very quickly, picture looks great on the kitchen wall."
"Very fast delivery and item as described"
"great quality product and very easy to apply, makes the room look great"
"Excellent service, especially as I changed my order and very quick delivery"
"Very prompt and efficient service. Superior product."
"Quick, efficient and perfect gift. 👍🏼"
"Excellent service and quality of the canvases. Delivered couriered in 3 working days for larger sized canvases. Only down side is they don’t come with fixings to hang them up"
Kathleen S
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful"
"Just purchased three items and they are outstanding. Top quality, fantastic delivery and a great deal of attention taken in how they were packaged."
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.80 based on 2,162 reviews