Wallart-Direct Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,972 reviews
Read Wallart-Direct Reviews

About Wallart-Direct:

Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Acrylic Prints, Posters and Framed Prints Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

DOMSEY FARM, Colchester

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy
Very easy to order and quick delivery. Only downside is we didn’t get the print we ordered but do actually love the one we got! Husband had hung it on the wall before we realised
Beautiful prints, look expensive.service was excellent. Customer service lady very friendly and helpful Well done
Impressed with the canvas and frame for the money!
Great quality, looks good.
Having ordered I was unsure given the comments that were very negative. I cannot praise enough. Their customer service is second to none and I would highly recommend this company.
I am delighted with the quality and value of the picture I purchased. It is exactly what I was looking for. Delivered in 3 days. Wonderful service
Love my canvas looks amazing in the bathroom really nicely done wonderful colours.
Very quick service and great delivery
I cannot review Wallart Direct because I haven’t yet received my order!
Excellent choice. The canvas print was exactly what we were looking for. The quality and value for money is outstanding. Looks wonderful on a pale cream wall
Unfortunately package arrived already open. Wooden frame was warped so one side does not lie flush against the wall. Picture as expected.
Excellent product and quick delivery.
Extremely pleased with this company plenty of choice, superb delivery was really quick.
We are very happy with the service and the wall art we chose. Three framed Turner prints 80x80cm. They look great in our newly decorated lounge. Would buy again.
I was called out unexpectedly on the delivery date! I pinned a note on my front door requesting they delivered to a neighbour a couple of doors away! However the neighbour was actually at her front door and watched the delivery person go to my front door, looked at my note and then she placed the parcel adjacent to my door! My neighbour waited until the delivery person had left our little close of 10 houses and retrieved my parcel, it was dented in the corners and on taking the print out of the box the canvas was creased along the top ! It said ready to hang on the website but I had a friend who fitted ‘eyes’ into the frame work and used a suitable wire to hang the picture. I loved the picture! Delivery was swift but not good! Disappointed with the whole experience!
Quality products at competitive prices
Packaged well and arrived on time. Poster quite clear, certainly good enough for the bedroom. Printed on some sort of fabric.
Received requests to review the company before I have even received my order. I have contacted them through their website. They say they reply within 24 hours - not true. I have tried to telephone them today 3 times, each time the phone cuts off after just a few rings. What's going on? Have had zero contact from them since they confirmed the order. Absolutely shocking experience.
I have been sent the wrong picture so am waiting to heat how you propose to remedy this
Ordered and arrived next day. Fantastic service, will definitely buy from Wallart again.
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.79 based on 3,972 reviews