Wallart-Direct Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Wallart-Direct ?

Kay W
"Love,Love, Love my Wall art thank you,, will be buying more"
Sharon R
"Really pleased, looks fantastic on my daughters bedroom wall."
"Very pleased with my purchase"
"Really happy with the print which we have installed in our indoor swimming pool. A real wow factor. Def be ordering again."
"Good service and a good product. The picture is perfect for what we wanted."
"Attractive product - Birds on a Line sticker"
"I was disappointed in the poster I received. It was smaller than stated, and I thought expensive for the quality. If I had seen it beforehand I probably would not have bought it, though I liked the subject matter very much in the on line photo It did arrive quickly and well packaged. I think the problem lies in the difficulty with a picture on line getting a correct idea of the product. I think it likely that other items are satisfactory"
"Very pleased with canvas. Fast service and packaged well."
"excellent quality and very easy to put n wall, just follow simple instructions ad take your time."
"Very good value for money, the canvases arrived in good order having been well packed. I am very pleased with the ones I selected."
"Easy ordering process. Had to contact the company (via email as phone number is premium rate) regarding delivery, to change the date. Had a very swift reply, Dispatch was changed to our preferred day. Unfortunately I still had an email saying my order was out for delivery the day I had changed, so I had to change the delivery again to the following week via the DPD email. Not a huge issue but after arranging once, I thought I had it sorted. On arrival our box was a little battered but our print was undamaged. This wouldn’t put me off using Wallart again though."
"Love,Love, Love my Wall art thank you,, will be buying more"
"The canvas print I received was brightly coloured and good quality. Only had to wait a couple of days for it to be delivered and was given a short time slot which was met. Had to put my own hooks into the side of the frame though, so it could be safely hung up."
"The choice of pictures was massive but we got exactly what we wanted and we will be returning for more in the future."
"Very impressive design of a Bird of Paradise, however some instructions would have been helpful."
"The canvases we ordered are lovely. Will definitely use Wall art again."
"Browsed through the selection for kitchens, found something I wanted, ordered it, all straight forward. I was notified that the picture was out for delivery sooner than I was expecting but I was informed of the delivery date and because DPD were used I was informed of the time slot and on the day could easily track my parcel. When it arrived it was as I expected. The only tiny gripe I might have is that it didn't have any fixings for hanging it."
"Connor was extremely helpful, informative and accommodated my requests. I also received a discount to the order placed. I was very impressed with the delivery time."
"better than I expected, looks good in the bathroom, fast delivery, would use again"
"First time brought a waterfall picture and it is amazing. Fabulous choice, actual your spoilt for choice. Will be buying and again and will highly recommended."
"Really pleased, looks fantastic on my daughters bedroom wall."
"Very pleased with my purchase"
"Great canvas"