Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Wallart-Direct ?

Christine J
"Lovely product and fast efficient service."
Gillian R
"Fast delivery. Good quality canvas. Looks fabulous in my living room 👍🏼"
Jolanta Z
"Very nice!"
"Pleased with product. Excellent delivery service."
"My daughter absolutely loves the wild cats canvas. Very good quality and speedy delivery. Thank you"
"Prompt delivery , poster on very good quality paper. Very impressed"
"Excellent quality, quick delivery and hangs nicely on my wall."
"Excellent quality and super fast delivery - looks great in my bathroom - thank you"
"Quick service and great quality wall stickers. Would highly recommend."
"really pleased with my purchase delivery was very good ."
"Came as promised in record time. Time frame of one hour was given and it arrived within that time frame. Loved the product, in my case a humming bird for the wall, which was easy to apply and looks amazing! Would certainly by from you again."
"I ordered a large canvas from the ethnic collection. The derlivery was very quick and came in a large box, which was bubble wrapped. I am very please with my canvas, looks just like the picture on the website, and is of good quality"
"Absolutely marvellous.Canvas artwork better in real life than web page..Delivery earlier than expected. Highly recommended."
"might I suggest a better and more substantial support frame for a 32x64 canvas. It was so warped that it would not sit flat against the wall. My husband had to strengthen the frame and anchor the lower corner to stop it flipping away from the wall. It looks good in situe but took a lot of time to fit."
"Great choice of products, easy ordering and very quick delivery, canvas I ordered is just as it looked online"
"Looking for something for large wall space without large budget. Classic print on canvas fitted the need beautifully and delivered within a couple of days."
"Great Wall skicker colours sttring and impactful happy customer"
"Great service, quality product and speedy delivery."
"Delivery was quick and packaging was good. Not got the stuff up yet but looks good so far. I ordered a three piece canvas which is way smaller than I expected. I think the size should be clearer I took it per panel but it must be combined. I shall explore changing it for a bigger one."
Hi Ken

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, the size is for the three panel set combined, apologies for the confusion. If you would like to return the item and exchange it for a larger size we would be more than happy to do this for you.

Kind Regards
Wallart-Direct
"Excellent delivery service and good instructions to guide application."
"Was very pleased with item and quick delivery"
"Lovely canvas, very happy, looks so good! Fast delivery and well packaged. 5* product and service."
"Good choice , quick delivery made me a very happy customer."
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.82 based on 2,528 reviews