Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Wallart-Direct ?

Lisa G
"I ordered a wall sticker for my living room, as I wanted to add a homely touch but without shelves and random pictures. It arrived within a couple of days, I had it up on my wall in no time, although was a little tricky, you need to really damp the back for transfer to stick to the wall. I’m very pleased with the outcome, adds that little something to the Room. I will definitely be ordering another for my hallway."
Clare H
"Impressed with speed of delivery but an email to say our item was on it's way would have been helpful but not a big deal as someone is home all day. Quality world map, looks great on our wall."
"I was looking for bright sunflower canvases and found some amazing ones. My picture was delivered really quickly and is stunning, even better than I had hoped. I will be using Wallart-direct again."
"I ordered this for my friends little daughter. She was delighted with the picture and it was delivered on the day it was promised"
"Picture really nice, however, given the large size, disappointed that there was no fixings in place at the back."
Hi,

They can be hung directly from the frame using an ordinary picture nail

Kind Regards

Wall Art Direct
"placed my order got the item the next day all good fantastic to deal with"
Jacqueline W
Verified Buyer
"I just love the print as i have lived in Hong Kong its a nice memory the colours are lovely so easy to put together as i have put my pitchure in a frame"
Christine A
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful canvas , perfect for our kitchen, very quick delivery"
"Excellent picture. Delivered on date said."
"Just love the products from this company. Arrives quickly. Easy to use. Makes any room look individual and brighter!"
"Found website very good and lots of choice. When my purchase arrived I was very pleased with it."
"Perfect, super quick delivery, will use again."
Caroline L
Verified Buyer
"Great service, very helpful staff and a quality product that came with very clear and accurate instructions. I wouldn’t hesitate to use this company again."
"I still await my purchase which has been over 2 weeks now"
Hi,

We're sorry to hear this and are chasing this up with the courier now for you

Kind Regards

Wall Art Direct
"I bought three pictures from the Flowers section and I am delighted with the colour quaoity and price. Vincent McCann Ferniehill Gardens Edinburgh"
"Bought this for my teenage son and he loves it. Nice quality and quick delivery."
"very good quality plenty of choice quick and safe delivery well pleased"
"The service from start to finish was first class. The web-site is very easy to follow. The goods arrived within two days. We are very happy with our goods. They were professionally packed."
"The is wallart is of the highest quality and looks amazing on my kitchen wall. I'm very happy with the product and would definitely recommend them."
Caroline G
Verified Buyer
"Good product , quick delivery . Would definitely buy from this company again."
"This is my first time purchasing from Wallart and I am delighted with my purchases. I will be very happy to shop with Wallart again"
"The choice was extensive. The delivery was very quick. The product was exactly as displayed online. I am delighted with my purchase and would thoroughly recommend Wall-Art Direct."
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.81 based on 2,358 reviews