Wallart-Direct Reviews

1,673 Reviews

Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Carol H
Carol H
Verified Buyer

Easy website, quick delivery, acceptable price.
Cristina C
Cristina C
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, fast service, beautiful print.
Christopher D
Christopher D
Verified Buyer

Easy to view and purchase. The next day delivery was remarkable when I bought them so late.
Debbie H

On time.packed well
Good communication with order.
Pleased with it

Posted 46 minutes ago
Rona L
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery of print. Well packed and exactly as described. Brightens up my kitchen wall.
Posted 1 hour ago
Rose M
Verified Buyer

Fabulous art work and excellent service thank you
Posted 1 hour ago
K H
Verified Buyer

I have email and phoned with no response as yet. The picture is of poor quality and not what I was exspecting so I would like to return the item for a refund but have no information to be able to do this. Please can someone email me with the return procedure. Khinton56@hotmail.co.uk
Neil L
Verified Buyer

Nice products and good service
Robert J
Verified Buyer

On time and a good product
Robert D

I didn't buy anything!!!
Simon C
Verified Buyer

Beautiful and incredible quality to the touch!
Vanessa S
Verified Buyer

I have brought many things on line in the past two years but l have to say your service was brilliant from the moment l placed my order till it arrive next day the poster was beautiful too so thank you
Andrew B
Verified Buyer

Payment did not go through but order acknowledgement was sent as though it did. No communication to state this. Very disappointed as was for a colleagues birthday present and had to very quickly sort something else out for a present. Also attempted to call on a number of occasions but just kept ringing out. Ended up emailing which in fairness was answered quite quickly.
Alexander M
Verified Buyer

The print was perfect and delivered right on the money and really well parcelled
Christine M
Verified Buyer

I think Walmart has an exclusive range of products, what disappoints me is the cost of delivery with no opportunity of click and collect from selective stores.
Ginette H
Verified Buyer

Delivery very promptly. Love it well order from this site again soon
Megan P
Verified Buyer

Very good quality and quick delivery would buy from here again!!!
Mark D
Verified Buyer

Great picture at a great price
Mel P
Verified Buyer

I liked browsing the art and the process of choosing, paying and speedy delivery was great.
The pictures were just how they showed on the Website lovely
Julie M
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery and well packed.
Jamie W
Verified Buyer

Good quality art delivered when they said they would. Th delivered 2 of everything I ordered however. Delivery guy returned to pick them up when was convenient for me. Good service overall.
Brennan Y
Verified Buyer

You advertise fitting instructions with all your products but I received no instructions with my orders . I purchased the crusty loaf and the fried egg stickers. I haven't tried to use them yet I am still decorating my kitchen , I do not feel very confident about getting the stickers on the wall without damaging them .
Teresa M
Verified Buyer

My canvas arrived very promptly and was just as as advertised.
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.58 based on 1,673 reviews