Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy

Jen L
"Absolutely love my purchase, excellent quality and looks amazing on my wall πŸ‘πŸ˜Š"
Anne A
"Excellent customer service I had direct contact and found the man very helpful. The canvas is as discribed and very good value. I have already placed a further order and it is due tomorrow."
Carly-Anne R
"Beautiful prices. Good price and fast delivery"
"Thankyou so much, for making me so happy with my order, of my New York and Asian Sunrise Modern Stickers, I know once I’ve opened the box and unwrapped them and put them on my bedroom and kitchen walls, there gonna look fabulous. Thankyou also for keeping me informed in all stages from the moment I ordered to the delivery times and schedule, via email and texts, Excellent customer service provided."
"Fab wall art delivered very speedily. Very impressed and would definitely use again. thanks very much :-)."
"My print came ever so quickly and the quality was great."
"Easy order website, prompt delivery thank you"
"Well worth the price. Nice frame and picture. Will buy again"
"Lovely, good quality canvas bought for my son...he was very pleased with it. Delivery was prompt & item was well packaged."
"Always wanted a beach scene in my bedroom. This one was exactly what I wanted. Maldives where we have been lucky to visit. Absolutely perfect. Great service and quick delivery. Many thanks."
"Fast delivery. The print was much better quality than I expected, can’t wait to give it to my partner at Christmas. Definitely reccomend and will order from here again!"
"Excellent range of images, framing and size options at affordable prices, delivered within a few days of ordering online and wrapped securely"
"Very quick process. Item received in good condition and well packaged. Looks good. Thanks"
"Genuinely awesome - ordered it and delivered the next day! Easy to hang too - got a large canvas and a wall sticker"
"Order arrived promptly and products were of the quality expected."
"Would recommend Walmart direct fab canvas and fast delivery"
"Excellent"
"I ordered two posters. Unfortunatley, one was incorrect. I contacted wallart who promised to send out the right one that day and it arrived in 24 hours. Customer sevice was excellent."
"Absolutely fantastic service! could not rate them more highly :-) Steven created a bespoke gift voucher for me so that I can give it to my friends as a Christmas present. Voucher came in it's own little box so it wasn't squashed and looks really professional. Well done Wall Art Direct"
"Extremely pleased with the whole process of purchasing an item & the very speedy delivery of my wall art! My item also arrived very very well-packed! At the end, I was chuffed to see my purchase. Thank you the whole team of wall-art direct !!!"
"I bought a very special canvas art. There was a slight hick up with the delivery. I relayed my concerns over to Wallart Direct and they could not done enough for me to sort the issue out. It was resolved by the next morning. Customer service is second to none and a lot of companies should take note and maybe learn from this company in customer service. Simply amazing, Thank you to you all at Wallart Direct and have a wonderful Christmas and a very successful 2019."
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.82 based on 2,629 reviews