Wallart-Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct
customer service
Read Wallart-Direct Reviews

About Wallart-Direct:

Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Prints were good quality - arrived very quickly - very pleased with the service I received.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service and a good price. The picture is of a good quality, just what I wanted and looks great on my daughters wall!
Good quality frame and prompt delivery. Will definitely buy again
Have not received my purchase
I am really disappointed I ordered this online, the delivery was fine but there are bits missing from the print you have sent. I have tried to call, and I have been online and tried to speak to someone and I have also sent four emails from your website to rectify this. I am really not happy at all, 35 quid down the drain.
Lots of great choices. Very good service. Quality of products very good and very well packaged.
Acrylic canvas was shiny so unable to see the picture with the light on,canvas was poorly stretched.Tryed contacting by email telephone, online chat line several times but still no response, in desperation have returned it at my expense costing £12! I hope I receive a response soon 😕
Brilliant service. I found the print I wanted and had multiple size options. Ordering was easy and the print arrived within a couple of days and was well packaged.
Poor customer service. Will not deal with any problems. Rather insinuate that not receiving my items is the customers problem. Refusing to deal with an issue.
I couldn't believe how fast delivery was especially in the current circumstances. The picture is great, good quality and just like the photo on the site. Very pleased with my first purchase, highly recommend. My only slight niggle was the packaging. I think it's a little excessive - cardboard box and then bubble wrap 24 times the size of the picture! Loved the picture and will buy from you again.
I have received this piece and the detail and quality of the print is terrible! I have been trying to get in touch to get details on how to return and get a refund but no one is replying!! Lynn morson 29/03/20
Difficult to leave a review when I haven't received by order yet or had any replies to my e:mail / private messanger queries. Might have something to do with the virus I don't know. So review isn't right.....
Very happy with my purchase. Good quality, extremely well packaged and very fast delivery. Would purchase from this company again and recommend to family and friends.
see the email I have sent regarding damage to product dated yesterday 26/3
Prompt delivery service, quality products, have bought three now.
Absolutely great service Product arrived very quickly and the quality was so much better than I expected for the price. Will definitely use again
I am really pleased with this canvass and Its exactly as shown on website.
Brilliant service and always a lovely product, can't recommend Wallart-Direct highly enough.
Order came prompt but as the delivery cost was £10 it is what I would have expected. My canvas was rather large 48x32 inches and I feel it could have been tighter on the frame as you can see the outline now it is up on the wall so that is a little disappointing. I think smaller canvases would not have this problem.
Good quality, quick deliver