Wallart-Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct
Read Wallart-Direct Reviews

About Wallart-Direct:

Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy
Fantastic customer service, we had a problem with our order which was promptly sorted by a lovely staff member ( just wish I'd got her name ) Really happy with our framed print and would definitely recommend the company.
I found Wallart-direct prices competitive so ordered our selected canvas print in 48 inch wide. Ordered on Friday and delivered Monday morning. The artwork arrived well protected in a very sturdy cardboard container. I cannot fault this item. The colours are vibrant just as those on the website. The frame is sturdy with two vertical braces. The canvas is neatly and tightly attached. Well done!
I am extremely unsatisfied with the ppor level of service. I ordered a print but heard nothing back regarding dispatch/delivery. I contacted customer services and was given a date so I took a day off work but my parcel failed to arrive. After numerous calls and emails with a variety of excuses I was given a new delivery date and again it failed to materialise. This happened for a third time and now I have lost my faith in your company and expect to receive my money back.
Ordered Tue 12/10/21. Nothing received with regards to delivery, I e-mailed to find out how long and was told the print would be delivered on Fri 15/10/21 between 8am and 6pm so waited in all day and no delivery turned up, I e-mailed and got an response Mon 18/10/21 with an apology stating due to staff shortages they had had problems and was assured the canvas would be made today and shipped at 4pm for delivery the following. Tue 19/10/21 sitting in waiting for delivery 8am - 6pm and at 4pm I get an e-mail from the courier saying the package is being delivered on Wed 20/10/21. So 2 full days wasted and a 3rd day to wait on delivery. The courier did deliver on Wed just after 8am and the print although not damaged does have glue all over the frame that is still wet and very top of the print. Very shoddy operation and will not use this company again.
I've purchased numberous framed pictures from Wallart-Direct and each time the Customer service has been great - answering any questions promtly. They are excellent quality for low prices. Speedy delivery with secure packaging. I would highly recommend to anyone ! Thank you'
I purchase a printed canvas but underestimated the size having received it. I went back to ask if I returned it and brought a larger size, (more expensive item) if they would honour the return postage. I received a very blunt reply to say No. I would understand if I was not looking to spend additional with them, Hence I shall sell online an order elsewhere. Thanks Wall Art for your customer service.
As I had not heard of this company, I was a little reluctant to use - however, the service was brilliant. Art arrived in timely fashion, print was of very good quality. Would recommend
Order was perfect and arrived as advised. Pictures now adorn our hall/landing/stairway and was well worth the purchase.
Stunned, exceptional quality and excellent customer service I am looking at the site now to buy another prin5. Cannot recommend highly enough.
The picture was as shown online. It arrived very quickly. Excellent
I've purchased art from Wallart-Direct more than once now. Good value for money. The only thing I could fault is that the image of my latest canvas on the website was much brighter than the actual canvas I received. So much so I may sell it & look for another one.
Brilliant quality and service will be using these again. Had two framed prints and love them ❤️
Very pleased with my canvas - perfect
picture ordered was very good,web site easy to use,item was well packed and deliverd in 48 hours.
very good value and beautiful way to fill a large wall space with colour and interest
Just love this picture Lovely bright colours And quick delivery Would highly recommend
They have a good selection of pictures ... we were looking for horses. The product arrived very quickly, the tracking update was accurate, and importantly the picture was very well protected in the packaging.
This web site is easy to navigate plenty of choice and colours . Ordering was really easy and delivery was quick and on time. I have ordered from Waller direct a few times and will again I’m sure
Wallart-Direct 5 star review on 6th July 2021
Disappointed with the quality of the print and also the way the corners have been finished off - they are quite lumpy and look amateurish. No hanger included either.
Lovely picture! Great service prompt delivery!
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.79 based on 3,931 reviews