Wallart-Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct
Read Wallart-Direct Reviews

About Wallart-Direct:

Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy
Print quality exceptional and delivery within 5 days. Great service
Picture was larger than stated when ordering so I couldn’t put it in intended place. Picture definition quality lower than prints I’ve ordered elsewhere. Unlikely to order from you again.
Fabulous canvas print, great quality and prompt service.
Excellent customer service beautiful artwork so happy
All good. Packaged ok. Posters look really nice on the wall of our brand new kitchen.
I am really disappointed with the decal. The circles seem to have stretched and will not stick to the wall. Some have good but some have creases and some will not stick. I have tried heating it but it still doesn't work.
I found the customer service very good and when emailing getting a quick response.
My overall experience with Wallart was excellent.
Love my canvas. It was well packed and delivered by courier. Delivered quickly. And is in perfect condition.
The choice is amazing and very pleased with the picture I selected good service.
Very impressed with my purchase, I received a phone call to double check I had ordered correctly (which I hadn’t) so very grateful for that!
Delivered promptly,
So impressed that I am about to make another purchase thank you
Fantastic selection of pictures frames and sizes. Delivery also first class
Huge range, high quality prints, reasonable prices and a quick efficient delivery service - what's not to like?
My picture was despatched promptly and arrived quickly. The art looks wonderful and is even better than the online image.
Value for money very pleased with my pictures
Massive range, reasonable prices and quick delivery. Can't comment on the quality of the print though as it was a gift sent directly, but they said they were happy with it.
Loving the canvas, quick delivery and great quality.
Wallart-Direct 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Absolutely love my new picture and looks lovely in my office. It has created a lovely backdrop for all my Zoom calls at work and I have had so many compliments already. Really quick delivery. I will be buying more pictures for the rest of the house. Five Stars
Great site, a lot of choice and fast delivery service 😀
Great quality picture, well priced and delivered quickly. Will definitely buy more in the future.
Really pleased with my Wildlife Prints, very good quality and can't wait to hang them.
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.82 based on 3,688 reviews