Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy

"I bought a 'woodland scene' picture 40x56" canvas mounted on wood frame. Although it looks very good hung on the wall, the sharpness of the image suffered at this size. (But it still looks good). Slight inaccuracy with frame construction means that on one corner there is a ripple in canvas although hardly noticeable unless the sun catches it, would be easily avoided with better care with frame construction. Overall though, I am satisfied with my purchase"
"Speedy delivery and on time. Well packaged. Fits the description."
"My canvas was delivered in good time, was exactly what I wanted. Good quality for the money."
"Good item on a quality material,would recommend."
"I just had to review my experience on buying my canvas. I couldn’t believe the speed of the delivery! It was packaged brilliantly and am so so pleased with the whole experience, as never felt like ordering on line before. The price is affordable too. Will definitely be ordering again."
"Excellent delivery service."
"excellent service quick and efficient well wrapped. Item also exactly as advertised....love it"
"Superb quality and arrived within a couple of days!"
"The pictures look grate even better than on the Web site. Delivery was very good. Would we use this company again. YES"
"Huge choice fast no hassle service and delivery and someone on hand online to help with any enquiry.. will definitely use again Thank You!"
"Great product, super quick delivery and great packaging."
"Have bought two canvas pictures from Wallart-Direct. Both arrived quickly, well packaged and well pleased."
"Unable to connect to purchase so had to use telephone option to complete purchase but even so a seamless and efficient service on both occasions"
"Thank you Wallart for a prompt delivery and easy to follow instructions .. all went well with the installation . Regards Ian ."
"I ordered two extra large canvases, and I was delighted with the smooth service I received, and I am delighted with the quality of the Canvases, would recommend them again, thank you."
"Quick and easy. Good customer service support."
"Excellent service and quality and value of prints"
"Quick delivery and good value. I have just put mine up and I am very pleased with it"
"Good range, reasonable prices and speedy delivery."
"Amazing website. Lots of choices. Our picture was delivered within the week and was stunning. Kath Bradley"
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.82 based on 2,792 reviews