Wallart-Direct Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Wallart-Direct ?

"First time brought a waterfall picture and it is amazing. Fabulous choice, actual your spoilt for choice. Will be buying and again and will highly recommended."
"Really pleased, looks fantastic on my daughters bedroom wall."
"Very pleased with my purchase"
"Great canvas"
"The canvas art work was exactly as I imagined and looks great on the wall. Delivery was quick and it arrived undamaged. Will be ordering again soon."
"Good price and quick delivery"
"Product was excellent and customer service brilliant. Connor dealt with everything very professionally. Will definitely use again and recommend to all my friends."
"Simple, easy to navigate website, quality products and painless ordering and delivery service - what more do I need to say! Thank you"
"VERY PLEASED,GOT WHAT I PAID FOR,QUICK DELIVERY,AND GOOD COMMUNICATION MANY THANKS."
"very nice picture nice strong frame"
"Extremely fast delivery, really great to do business with."
"Well made product, good quality , good price and great delivery"
"I love the wakaet I urge red it was glass of gin falling over. It give my kitchen the modern splash of colour. The deliver was quick the quality is amazing"
"Wide range of choice.quick delivery"
"used your art poster behind a glass splash-back the effect is stunning, your delivery service was prompt and we are very pleased with our purchase ."
"Arrived quickly fantastic quality looks amazing"
"The piece we ordered arrived very quickly and was packaged fine. It doesn’t have any fixings on it however. We ordered a canvas of Van Gogh, it’s a slightly shiny effect so you can clean it, it looks ok from about a metre away so looks nice, not as great very close up but that probably doesn’t matter."
"Quick delivery easy to assemble very happy with my purchases"
"My order arrived on time and well packed. It is very good quality and I love it above my bed."
"Very pleased with my 2 pictures, exactly as shown on website. Protective cover isn't glass but a less reflective material. Delivery as stated and excellent packaging."
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.83 based on 2,480 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!