Wallart-Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct
Read Wallart-Direct Reviews

About Wallart-Direct:

Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy
Quite disappointed - the picture i bought had less detail in the colours than the online version.

But its not terrible and very reasonably priced so I'd still give 3 stars, just about. I might give them another try, we'll see.
Wallart-Direct, Delivered my item, within 2 Working Days ! ???????? There Whole Delivery Process is First Class !! From the Moment it leaves there Despatch Department, And the Moment it was Delivered to My Front Door !! The Delivery Driver was Polite & Very Well Presented ????????
Wallart-Direct 3 star review on 21st January 2017
Good delivery timing
Quick delivery but quality of canvas not as stated .
Vast selection
Quick delivery. Quality good. Caution that website photo showing 3 panels split is not the same as delivered. Careful if the photo is likely to be splitting a persons face as in the case of the canvas issued the persons eye is missing between the gap.
Really great for the price!
The service was faultless even when I made a mistake on the size and delivery address, they sorted that out in minutes.

Sadly though the finished item didn't meet to my expectation. I think the quality of the pixelation was compromised due to the large size I requested.
Fantastic Wall Stickers! Good customer service. The goods did take a couple of days longer than was anticipated but all was forgiven once the stickers were up!
I purchased three A2 posters to fit into frames I had previously bought. Sadly they didn't quite fit, so I did have to get these trimmed. Was disappointed that the posters were not wrapped to protect them within the box they came in. Despite that, the poster quality was great and they do look fab on my wall.
Pictures fine but Frames are very cheap. One of the frames is badly warped so doesn't sit flush on the wall. at these prices I'm hoping you will replace this picture.

P Simmonds
Hello Paul,

Someone from our sales team will be in contact shorty.

Regards,
Wallart-Direct
Nicola in sales was brilliant, yodel wall arts delivery arm were very poor.
Product was good.