Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Good so far
OK so far so good.
so far so good easy to follow
Very good. PLEASE STOP ASKING ME TO JOIN!!! I HAVE DONE! Please stop asking me to join. I have!!!
Never having heard of Waggle before, thought I would give you a try, I'm hoping I will be very happy with you. Thankyou though.
So easy to do , great price. Good rewards scheme. Looks like good support.
Good at keeping in touch
it was fairly easy and quick
Good. Hope that claims will be processed as efficiently.
Ok im new but so far so good
So far so good, but only just taken out insurance. This was a breeze and really refreshing. I have another cat insured with Petplan, and although I can't fault them on cover for my cats in the past, their premiums have shot up. I've now adopted a cat from a neighbour and thought I'd try another insurer. Your upfront and clear explanations made sense to me, and also not doing too badly on some ratings sites so I'll give it a try. Only put 4 here as I've not experiences any claims handling which is after all the true test of good pet insurance (hope I never have to)... Thanks!
The website was easy to use. Addition information about pets is very useful. Having emails sent on a regular basis is good on different subjects. Very pleased so far with the service.
Great, easy to use and loving the perks.
I haven’t needed to claim and hopefully will never need to but the online process was very easy. I did need to talk to someone regarding a payment issue, I communicated via the live chat service online, then received a call to discuss. 10/10 for that (people complained on reviews that there was no telephone number) I felt this was a better process, rather than calling, being on hold, trying to get to the right department etc. Thanks
I couldn’t access the answer to the question I posted in your chat. Everything else has been brilliant - so far!
Pity that one has to pay from a card and not from a standing order from a bank account without a card
Excellent! Easy process
Fine, but would prefer to pay by Direct Debit.
only just took out insurance
very good thank you