Vufold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vufold
Read Vufold Reviews

About Vufold:

Vufold is a UK leading manufacturer and seller of bifold doors, sliding patio doors, French doors, windows and roof glazing.

sales@vufold.co.uk

Vufold Reviews | 5th July 2019
vufolduk
Vufold 5 star review on 28th April 2018
Andrew Flux
Vufold 5 star review on 13th December 2017
Glynis Hutnik
More Photos & Videos
This is my second bifold door from Vufold, which I guess speaks for itself. It is a good quality product with easy to follow instructions for DIY-ers such as myself. For both of the doors I have installed I have also purchased the blinds which are simple but effective.
Quality doors , relatively simple fitting.
Thank you for your review we are pleased to know you found them easy to fit.
Very polite knowledgeable/ staff. Would be great if you had a network of installation experts that could be used to install the product.
An excellent product. Very happy my carpenter had no trouble installing this ite
Thank you for your review we are glad you regard your doors as excellent.
A good system it went together as per instructions looks well and most importantly the customer was very happy with it
Thank you for your review we are happy to hear your customer was pleased with their doors.
We were desperate to find suitable internal bifold doors that would fit our opening with minimum make good. Vufold offered a number of options but we settled on the Inspire range in finished white. We used a carpenter to fit the doors but whilst watching him it became clear as a good solid diy’er I could have done it myself as Vufold doors are completely ready for easy fixing. Best Buy we have made for quite some time. Really pleased!!
Thank you for your review we are happy to hear you are really pleased with your Inspire doors and fitting them was easy.
Very good quality
Everything arrived on time ,,great product ,would definitely use again
Thank you for your review we are glad to hear you are happy with your product.
Quality doors
The 2nd time I have used Vufold bi-folding doors, very good product with everything needed to fit the doors and frame together along with associated hinges and equipment.
Thank you for your review we are pleased to hear you have bought a 2nd set of doors from us and you have found everything you need with installing them.
Everything arrived in good order as promised and the delivery men made a good job with difficult access
Thank you for your review we are pleased to hear the delivery went well.
The doors were delivered quickly and on time and are of very good quality
Thank you for your review and you are pleased with the quality of your doors.
Great service
Thank you for your rating we are glad to be of service.
I had to order bespoke white Internal doors to fit my opening so had to wait a bit longer for dilvery but well worth the wait. Quality made doors with good fitting Instructions. Two man Job to fit. Would definately reccomend.
Thank you for your review we are pleased you thought the extra wait was worthwhile for you bespoke doors.
Really fabulous service from first enquiry to delivery. Shane and Francesca ensured the bespoke ordering process went smoothly and answered any questions really quickly.
The doors are lovely quality, solid and look fabulous when installed.
Only a very minor issue in that the instructions weren’t quite as easy to follow for a right-hand opener than they would be for a left (for which the instructions are clearly shown, but required transformation for the opposite way round). Or maybe we were just having a bad day!
Overall we’re really impressed and wouldn’t hesitate to order again, and will be happy to recommend Vufold.
Thank you for your review we are pleased to hear you are impressed with our service and would recommend us.
Next day delivery, exactly what we wants, good job!
Thank you for your review we are pleased to deliver as expected.
Great product that meets our requirements to a T. Excellent supply & delivery.
Thank you for your review we are glad you think our products are great.
Very good. Good value for money. Short order time if standard size. Easy installation.
Thank you for your review and we are glad to hear you find them good value.
Fantastic set of bifold doors.
Thank you for your review we are glad you find your doors to be fantastic.
Excellent service. The team were very helpful and informative from the moment I made the initial enquiry to the final receipt of the doors. We needed bespoke doors due to the size of the opening and I was grateful for their advice and guidance. Delivery timescales were realistic and they came before Christmas as we were told. My husband fitted them on his own - it was a little complicated but he hadn't fitted them before. It took just under three days to varnish and fit with the bulk of the time being the varnishing. If you're not a practical person then I would recommend getting assistance so as not to spoil the doors. We wanted to be able to close off the opening between the kitchen and living room to give us the option of one large room or two separate rooms. We've been impressed by the retention of heat in our living room and the reduction in noise coming from our kitchen so very happy with this purchase. I would highly recommend this company and the product. Well worth the money.
Vufold 5 star review on 3rd January 2020
Thank you for your review we are happy to know you were grateful for our advice in choosing your doors.
Vufold is rated 4.81 based on 1,148 reviews