Vital Consular Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Consular
Read Vital Consular Reviews

About Vital Consular:

Consular specialist providing document legalisation and travel visa services. Take advantage of our huge database of knowledge on how to get these processes completed quickly and efficiently.

Powered by a highly experienced team of global staff who care as much about your requirements as you do, we are definitely not the cheapest, but consistently delivering a quality service needs expert staff that know what they are doing.

Save your precious time and money by letting us handle these complicated processes for you.

sales@vitalconsular.com

Unit 35, Batley Business Park
Technology Drive

Tell us how Vital Consular made you happy
The staff were very friendly and gave very good advice. They kept me up to date throughout the entire attestation process.
Spot on! Great service!
Very professional and helpful. I was kept up to date at every step and all my questions were answered in detail. Would definitely recommend.
Incorrect legalisations, no admission of error until the third attempt, def not 100% guarantee, no visa as a result and a year in Spain potentially cancelled.
Smooth sailing all along!
Information was clear and concise, service was quick and efficient
Excellent service
They failed to remove an urgent services from their website options that was advertised as 10 days, and only informed me that it would take standard to longer time up-to 4 weeks after I paid for that urgent service. I had to press myself to make half of that service work by calling the embassy to expedite the return of my documents and they never offered a refund or even half a refund. beware and do not purchase any of their online services without contacting them to confirm availability. they were promote with communication to rectify the issue, keeping me in the loop, so I could track and press for fast attestation by the embassy. I'll only give them credit for helping me do half their job for them.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Ebrahim I have looked into your comments in regards to your order. We do still have the urgent services listed on our website because we are still able to offer the Foreign and Commonwealth on the urgent service and most of the Embassies are now back to as they were pre Covid. When you placed your order on our website there is a disclaimer advising that the processing times could differ due to Covid and to seek advice from the team if this could apply to your order. Once your order arrived within our system a member of the team emailed you straight away to advise the delay with Qatar legalisations and the issues we have with not being able to make in person submissions at the moment. Our website advises that the process will take 8-10 working days. We received your document on the 31st August and dispatched it to you on the 9th September which was slightly earlier than advised. However, I am a little confused with your comment in regards to you doing half the process for Vital. The Foreign Office, Embassy and Courier were all undertaken by Vital which is the full process.
The service I received from Vital was superb, from start to finish. From my initial enquiry through to receiving my completed documents I was kept well informed about the progress. Each person who I dealt with was courteous, helpful and understood my requirements (even if I didn't!). I would be happy to recommend Vital to anyone needing help with the legalisation process.
Thank you so much Richard for taking the time to leave your lovely review. It is always a pleasure to receive comments like yours which I can pass onto the team. Thank you.
Very pleased with the service. Documents processed very quickly. Paul and Nicola were most helpful. Would highly recommend them
Thank you Marguerita for taking the time to leave your review. It is always nice to hear that our clients are happy with the service they have received from the team. I will be sure to pass your lovely comments onto Paul and Nicola.
Very good service. Thanks.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It is very welcomed and appreciated.
Excellent personal service.
Thank you Anjum for leaving your review. I am very appreciative.
I am very happy with the service, thank you!
Thank you Elmira for taking the time to leave your review. It has been very much appreciated.
The Customer support is excellent, quick response for inquiries. Fast service. 100%satisfied
Thank you Athiq for leaving your review. I am really happy that you are pleased with the service we have provided.
Very accommodating from the beginning till the end of the process. Thank you so much.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Emilia. It has been very much welcomed and appreciated.
Fantastic and efficient service. Highly recommend.
Thank you so much Sohaib for taking the time to leave your review. Your comments have been very much appreciated.
Excellent service
Thank you Vivienne for leaving your review. It has been very much appreciated and welcomed.
This was an excellent service. They fulfilled all their promises and kept in touch as to the progress of our document validation. I fully recommend them.
Thank you Penelope for taking time to leave your lovely review. I am so pleased that we provide and excellent professional service. It is always very nice to hear that our clients are happy to recommend us to others. Thank you.
excellent service! safe, simple instructions and responsive. This was my second time.
Thank you Mohammed for taking the time to leave your review. I am very happy that you are pleased with the service we provided. We look forward to working with you again in the future when the need is required.
Vital Consular is rated 4.75 based on 716 reviews