Vital Consular Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Consular
Read Vital Consular Reviews

About Vital Consular:

Consular specialist providing document legalisation and travel visa services. Take advantage of our huge database of knowledge on how to get these processes completed quickly and efficiently.

Powered by a highly experienced team of global staff who care as much about your requirements as you do, we are definitely not the cheapest, but consistently delivering a quality service needs expert staff that know what they are doing.

Save your precious time and money by letting us handle these complicated processes for you.

sales@vitalconsular.com

Unit 35, Batley Business Park
Technology Drive

Tell us how Vital Consular made you happy
Vital Consular dealt with authorisation of legal documents for my visa to China. This was done mostly promptly, however there were several situations wherein I had to chase specific individuals for an update, when I was told that I would be kept in the loop at all stages. I understand that this may seem a small concern, however when paying £800+ for a service, this is unacceptable. For example, I was told I would be informed immediately upon the embassy reopening after COVID lockdown, yet I found this information myself, and was only told after I'd sent an email questioning this the day after the embassy had reopened. The representatives were professional in their correspondence, however as stated above, when paying over £800 for a document service, you shouldn't have to be chasing people for information and updates, especially when you've been told that these updates will be given to you as soon as they are available.
Thank you Will for taking the time to leave your review. firstly let me apologise that you have not been 100% happy with the service you received. This will be looked into internally and processes changed where required. When Embassies make any changes they do not advise us prior to them and this was the case with the reopening of the Chinese Consulate. Once we found out it had re opened you should have then been advised this along with the difficulties we faced with trying to obtain appointments as they are only open for 2 days a week for 3 hours each day. I do hope your concerns will not stop you using Vital in the future if the requirement was to arise.
The work carried out for this service was complete and efficient. The only negative side is that if you are using the service outside of the UK you cannot have direct access to that country and are always surfing between time-zones to respond to needs. Plus adding extra time once process is complete sending paperwork back to UK for final sign off only to be sent back out to destination. This caused delayed time in receiving documents, A smarter and more intuitive method needs to be designed for this advertised International company. The staff were helpful and responded to all emails sent.
Thank you Megan for taking the time to leave your review. I am really happy to hear that all our team that you dealt with were helpful and professional I do take on board and fully understand your comment in regards to additional time being added for overseas document due to paperwork having to be processed through the UK. We do have all documents couriered back to our head office in the UK so we can quality check all wok that has been carried out to ensure that the documents are not rejected in country once our clients submit them. This can cause further delays if the paperwork needs to be re attested.
Vital Consular prove an easy and affordable service for getting your documents ready for China. It would have been nice if my documents weren't delayed for a week before they were returned. However I will/ have recommended your services.
Hi Richard. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I have checked your order to see why your documents were delayed and I can see that when you placed your order you opted for our 4 week service (20 working days). We received your original documents on the 10th February and dispatched them on the 3rd March. This is 1 week early. I apologise if there was any confusion at quote stage and I am happy for further feedback so I can look into this to ensure confusion is not caused going forward.
2nd time I have used them to be fair the first time was very good but the second time they sent the items back to me rather than on to my Client direct as agreed. The delay in my Client receiving them caused major problems with a very large contract that we nearly lost.
Thank you for taking the time to leave you review. Apologies there were an issue with the delivery of your completed order. I have looked into your order and when you made the payment through our payment system you entered a delivery address that was in the UK and this is the address as to where we shipped your order to.
I was generally happy with the help Given. The only disappointment was the office in London that wasn't manned at all by your staff. That devalued my expectancy and was a concern. But the job got done.
Hi Jeffrey Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. It is good to hear that you were happy with how we processed your Visa. Our London office does have a number of team members but unfortunately if we have to make an emergency visit to an Embassy, whoever is within the office will attend and yes, this does sometimes mean that there is no one within the office but completing our clients orders in the most timely manner is very important to Vital. There is always someone on reception to take documents or answer questions. We do look forward to working with you again in the future in the need is required.
Instead of 2 weeks initially, it took more than 1 month
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It is very much appreciated. I have checked your order and I can see that the type of legalisation you opted for had a processing time of 12-15 working days. You also added the option for Ministry of Foreign Affairs which adds an extra 4-5 working days and with delivery this is an extra 3-5 workings day totalling 25 working days. From the date we received your payment to when you received your completed document was exactly 25 workings days. If you would like to discuss this further, please do no hesitate to get in touch with the office
Fast service. Poor quality documents scans. Pretty expensive overall.
Hi Paul. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I have checked the scans and I would like to apologise for the poor quality, this is not how our scans usually go to our clients.
I have not recieved my documents yet so cannot commentnothwr than to say HURRY UP PLEASE.
Hi Janice Thank you for your comments. Apologies you had not received your document when you were asked to leave a review. As your shipment was going overseas it can take a little longer than usual to be delivered. I have checked your order and I can see it has now been delivered. If there is anything you would like to discuss please do not hesitate to contact the office.
The first time I used this service it was very good. This was for a marriage visitor visa. I recently went back to try and apply and get my wife another visa for the U.K. for when we go back to live permanently and I was asked when will she travel and I told the agent that we was not sure !! Maybe next year but I need for her to have a visa in case we have an emergency and have to to back to the U.K. you could not help ? Waste of time for us
Hi Robert Thank you for your feedback I have checked our system against your order reference and the only service I can see that we completed for you was a legalisation of a document. If you would like to discuss this further, please let me know and we can give you a call.
Expensive but fairly responsive and fairly thorough.
Hi Kerry Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly received. As a company do we try our best to keep our prices as competitive as possible within the market place.
Vital Consular is rated 4.74 based on 651 reviews