Vital Consular Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Consular
Read Vital Consular Reviews

About Vital Consular:

Consular specialist providing document legalisation and travel visa services. Take advantage of our huge database of knowledge on how to get these processes completed quickly and efficiently.

Powered by a highly experienced team of global staff who care as much about your requirements as you do, we are definitely not the cheapest, but consistently delivering a quality service needs expert staff that know what they are doing.

Save your precious time and money by letting us handle these complicated processes for you.

sales@vitalconsular.com

Unit 35, Batley Business Park
Technology Drive

Tell us how Vital Consular made you happy
I was very impressed with the speedy response of the services provided, and would highly recommend Vital Consular.
Thank you Rebecca for taking the time to leave your review. I am very happy to read that we fulfilled your order in the professional way it should have been and I am thankful that you would offer to recommend our services to others.
You should avoid this company at all costs. A fairly simple legalisation of a UK education certificate for use in a third country has become a nightmare. First, they forgot to ask me for key documents needed in the procedure. This involved me rushing to create these documents last minute, with multiple trips to a different city, queues and expenses. Second, I had to remind them that another document (a photocopy of the passport) was needed. This was an information available online. Third, they managed to have the their submission rejected because they didn’t follow the embassy’s instructions (instructions available online). Now they are asking for an additional fee to continue the procedure.Yes, you heard well. I had asked for a quote and paid for a service. They didn’t provide the service and now are asking for additional money to complete the service. In all this, a month has gone by. I have no legalised certificate, have spent money in posting and shipping documents, wasted time and now my job offer is at risk.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Firstly I would like to apologise that you are not happy with the processing of your document. Application forms are sent to our clients on confirmation of order which it is stated on the quotation you received. However, the form was sent to you after the confirmation and for this I apologise that there was a delay. You mentioned above that we have had your document for 1 month, we received your document on the 10th October and as your order processing time is a 15-20 working day time frame the 20 working days is on Thursday 7th of November which means we are still on target to complete you order in the time frame quoted. There has been some miscommunication for your order and for that I am very sorry, This will be looked into internally and processes changed so it does not happen with future orders. Once the error had been recognised with the verification we instructed our solicitor to rectify the issue immediately which took 1 day and then we were able to submit your document to the Embassy keeping the order on track to complete within the time frame quoted.
Very professional and communication was excellent. They kept me updated on regular basis on the status of my documentation.
Thank you Donald so much for taking the time to leave your review. I am very happy that the service we gave was that of one that you expected and that the update emails were very helpful.
The staff at VC have been brilliant. They answer emails promptly and so their best to pass on the most recent info to give you peace of mind.
Thank you Olivia for taking the time to leave your review. I am very pleased that the service you received was as professional as expected.
Very pleased to have communicated with VitalConsular staff and my PhD degree attestation has completed highly professionally. In future if a need arises I would love to contact again.
Thank you Shabbir for taking the time to leave a review. I am very happy that you were pleased with the service we offered. it is also very nice to hear when a client will return if the need was to arise. We will look forward to working with you again in the future.
Vital Consular legalised/attested documents for my move to the UAE (as required by the Gov over there). The service they provided was excellent with their representatives replying to emails very promptly and always kept me up to date with the progress of the process. These things are never cheap but I think Vital Consular are very competitive in terms of price, and considering how easy they made the process it was worth the outlay. Would definitely recommend them to others.
Thank you James for taking the time to leave your lovely review. It is always nice to hear when our team delivery a very professional service. At Vital we do pride ourselves in offering a service at a very competitive price. Thank you for recommending us to other, it is greatly appreciated.
Completed the task quickly and efficiently keeping me informed at every stage. Can’t ask for more.
Thank you Michael. Your review has been very much appreciated and welcomed.
I’m very happy from they job and the service was very fast .
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It has been very much appreciated.
very cood I realy very like and appreciate Vital Consular Services
Hi Mustafa Thank you for taking the time to leaving your review it has been greatly received and appreciated.
Professional and speedy service, would highly recommend.
Thank you for your review Sarah. It has been very warmly received and appreciated.
We want to thank you for your exemplary service of providing the legalized documents in a timely manner. Your constant communication in keeping us abreast of the status of the documents was very much appreciated. I would recommend your services.
Thank you Bernett for taking the time to leave your review. It has been very warmly received and appreciated. It is always nice to hear that our team have undertaken your legalisation in a professional and timely manner and that you would be happy to recommend us to others. Thank you
company was very good at the normal scope but gave up or showed little interest in the attestation process that they had not done before. I had to bring in BVS Global to complete the activities. Would not recommend
Dear Stephen, Thank you for providing your feedback on the service that you received from Vital. I am sorry that you feel that our service was not up to our usual standard. As you are aware, the document that we were unable to assist with in your case was for a Mauritian marriage certificate to be legalised for use in Qatar. In previous years, we have been able to process these through our South African colleagues, but the Qatari authorities have changed their requirements on this to have them processed through Swaziland. We do not have colleagues in Swaziland to process via the Qatari Embassy there, and the other identified route via Oman we would have been able to assist with in Mauritius but not in Muscat for the final stage. It is unfortunate that your document was one that we could not assist with, but I can assure you that at no point were we unwilling to try to assist you. I do wish you the best for your future move.
Appalling service. The online forms wouldn't take all the information needed so we had to copy them out and complete by hand and send them across. Then the information was incorrectly inserted into the official forms on several occasions so that in all we had to exchange over 40 e-mails to get things right. When we went from the Russian office to take our passports to Vitals London office there was no-one there to meet us in spite of making an appointment. The only thing Vital did right was to deliver our passports to the Belarus office and get them back to us. So £500+ for a pick-up and delivery service - extortionate.
Dear Russell, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on our service. Our senior management team reviews all responses to our request for a review as we are continuously looking at ways to improve our service. I do believe that some of the emails sent during your order could have been combined to reduce the overall number of replies required. This has been fed back to the adviser that handled your case. As you can appreciate, every Visa request is usually slightly different especially if there is a transiting country so I am not surprised that there were a number of emails between us to make sure we have all the correct information to have the Visa correctly issued. Whilst you are correct that in total there were 40+ emails between us (43 to be specific), many of these were to clarify specific aspects of your situation, and to complete missing elements from your supplied application forms. I appreciate that it can be frustrating to answer questions by email, but it is essential to ensure that there are no nasty surprises when it comes to your visit overseas. The forms we provide as part of the service have been adapted from those supplied by the embassies themselves in an attempt to make certain questions clearer, and to provide guidance where none would usually exist. Our form matches the questions required by the embassy and in your case, the number of previous trips you had taken over the past 10 years extended to beyond the space available within the embassy form. We did then provide you with advice as to how to deal with this when attending the embassy interview. Whilst the fees charged may appear high at first glance, it is worth pointing out that this represents a total of 4 visas, and includes the submission fees for the Belarus transit visas (£120). Our fees include not only the submission and collection of your visas, but also checking every supporting document, completion of the embassy forms and arranging the interviews at the Russian Visa Application Centre. I am sorry that you feel that we have let you down when processing your order and thank you once again for your constructive feedback. I wish you all the best for your upcoming trip.
Very helpful, prompt responses and friendly approach. Thankyou
Thank you Heather. Your review has been very much appreciated.
Very friendly and efficient service, took all the worry out of obtaining certified documentation. Kept in touch during the process and document was delivered when they stated.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback Judith I am pleased to hear that we completed your order in a timely and efficient manner and we made it stress free for you. Thank you
I have used Vital Consular several times and every time they provide a fast, professional service. It is a big help when they keep you updated on the various stages your documents have passed.
Thank you Steven. You feedback has been warmly received It is good to hear that the automated emails at the end of each stage are doing as they should be and keeping our clients as up to date as we possible can.
Vital Consular is rated 4.75 based on 711 reviews