Vital Consular Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Vital Consular

About Vital Consular: Consular specialist providing document legalisation and travel visa services. Take advantage of our huge database of knowledge on how to get these processes completed quickly and efficiently.

Powered by a highly experienced team of global staff who care as much about your requirements as you do, we are definitely not the cheapest, but consistently delivering a quality service needs expert staff that know what they are doing.

Save your precious time and money by letting us handle these complicated processes for you.

sales@vitalconsular.com

Unit 35, Batley Business Park
Technology Drive

Tell us how Vital Consular made you happy

"I could not have wished for better service. It was fast and I was kept up to date with progress at all times. I was in excellent hands from start to finish - very many thanks to all concerned."
"Excellent service, kept informed through each stage of certificate attestation, couldn't fault them - well worth it."
HI carol

I am very pleased to hear that you was very happy with the service we provided.
"Excellent sercice. I had my UK degree attested for the UAE and sent to my new place of work there. Every step of the way I received email updates to say where my document was including a UPS tracking number to finish. Couldn't be more happier with the service provided."
Hi Thomas

Thank you for leaving your great feedback.

It is always good to hear that we have delivered the service to the standard we expect.
"Outstanding service, a complicated process made simple. Good communication throughout, great advice and support when required. I would highly recommend."
Hi Mark

I really appreciate you saying that you would highly recommend our services to others. It is also lovely to hear that we communicated as we should do along with any advice required
"Excellent service, very helpful throughout the process."
Thank you Deborah for taking the time to leave your feedback.

it is greatly received and appreciated.
"Very helpful and friendly service."
Thank you Suzanne.

You feedback is greatly received and appreciated.
"Excellent and timely communication considering the time difference from my location"
Thank you for leaving your feedback Vicky.

It has been greatly received.
"Very good service provided to me when I was overseas and needed these documents to be attested on an urgent basis. They kept me informed at all stages. I have done the attestation myself before and VC take all of the hassle away."
Hi Samuel

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your great feedback.

It is good to hear that you appreciate the automated updates so you are aware of at what point you process is.
"Very helpful from initial quotation to delivery. I would really recommend."
Hi LIsa

Thank you for saying you would highly recommend Vital Consular.

This is always great to hear as it means we have delivered the best service possible.
"Great service- always super helpful and efficient. Thank you!"
Thank you for leaving your feedback Faye.

It is greatly appreciated.

it is always great to hear that the team are as helpful as they should be.
"Fast service. Poor quality documents scans. Pretty expensive overall."
Hi Paul.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I have checked the scans and I would like to apologise for the poor quality, this is not how our scans usually go to our clients.
"I was very anxious about the attestation process but Vital Consular made it so easy! They were very helpful and advised me throughout the process, keeping me updated at every stage. I would highly recommend!"
Thank you Stefanie.

thank you for your feedback it has been greatly accepted.

It is nice to hear that we processed your order in a professional way and that you appreciated our automated emails updating you at every step. I would also like to say thank you for mentioning that you would highly recommend Vital to others.
"Very efficient."
Thank you Delcelym for taking the time to leave your feedback.

It has been greatly received.
"Excellent level of service and good to be constantly updated at what can be a frustrating time. I would highly recommend Vital Consular for a professional and slick service. Many thanks."
Thank you Alistair for taking the time to leave your feedback.

It is good to hear that you received great customer service from all the team you dealt with. Also thank you for recommending Vital to others.
"Very fast and efficient service. Told me that I will receive the notarized marriage certificate in slightly over 2 weeks, and it was done in less than 2 weeks, and I am really happy about it. The only hiccup is that the staff who changed hands before submitting my marriage certificate to the UK Chinese Embassy did not complete the handover of all of my documents, for example: my and my husband's passport copy to the take over staff, and so the wait was about 5 days or so. This area can be improved."
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback Eunice.

It is great to hear that we completed your order before the expected completion date.
I have taken on board your comments in regards to prior to submission and the paperwork that needs to be completed and I shall look into this to see where this process failed and could be improved. Thank you
"Can’t thank Vital Consular enough for the work they did for me. Anyone who needs documents legalised should use their services. Very professional and nice with it."
Mira, that is such a lovely review. Thank you

Is it so good to hear that we completed your order in the professional way we should have.
"Dear Sirs Terrific service. I live in Cuba and its one of the most difficult places to deal with-great country, crazy departmental rules which seem to change with the person you're dealing with-so VC are a blessing. Thanks guys."
Thank you so much Mike for your lovely review.

It has been greatly received.

Our aim as a company is to take the stress away from our clients which we seem to have done so here so thank you.
"Send my Diploma from Kuwait to attest it in England. Very Happy with their service and I would highly recommend it. Got my papers on time as agreed. Thanks"

It is good to hear that we completed your order on time and as professionally as you expected.
Thank you for saying you would recommend our services to others
"The service that we received from vital consular was outstanding. Every step of the process was simple. We were kept informed of progress at each stage. I would highly recommend this service."
Hi Mark.

Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback.

I am happy to hear that we were able to take the stress away from you and we made it as simplistic as possible including our automated emails.
"Excellent service, staff was very helpful in obtaining correct documentation from UK university. The whole process was very efficient."
Hi Natalie.

Thank you for leaving your feedback. I am happy to hear that our team were as helpful as they could be and that we were able to take the stress away from you.
Vital Consular is rated 4.77 based on 120 reviews