Vital Consular Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Vital Consular

About Vital Consular: Consular specialist providing document legalisation and travel visa services. Take advantage of our huge database of knowledge on how to get these processes completed quickly and efficiently.

Powered by a highly experienced team of global staff who care as much about your requirements as you do, we are definitely not the cheapest, but consistently delivering a quality service needs expert staff that know what they are doing.

Save your precious time and money by letting us handle these complicated processes for you.

sales@vitalconsular.com

Unit 35, Batley Business Park
Technology Drive

Click Here

Tell us how Vital Consular made you happy

customer service
"Great service. Quick response to emails, kept me up to date. Quite pricey, but get the job done smoothly and fast."
"I came across Vital consular as I left applying for my mother's visa a little late. From start to finish the staff on the phone/emails were so helpful. Very straight forward and very fast at responding. A process which would've taken me a couple of weeks to sort out they did in under a week. No stress. Thank you for all your help and I will definitely use them again."
"From start to finish the service was professional and polite. Would recommend to anyone and will definitely be using Vital Consular again. Thank you for all your help and assistance."
"This is the second time I have used Vital Consular and again just perfect. I would highly recommend using their services. It has made moving to the UAE so easy. I would use them every time. Thank you so much"
"Professional and speedy service, would highly recommend."
Thank you for your review Sarah.

It has been very warmly received and appreciated.
"We want to thank you for your exemplary service of providing the legalized documents in a timely manner. Your constant communication in keeping us abreast of the status of the documents was very much appreciated. I would recommend your services."
Thank you Bernett for taking the time to leave your review.

It has been very warmly received and appreciated.

It is always nice to hear that our team have undertaken your legalisation in a professional and timely manner and that you would be happy to recommend us to others. Thank you
"Vital Consular provided an outstanding experience. They answered promptly anytime I asked a question and kept me updated through the whole process. Would definitely use their services again!"

It has been greatly received.

We will be happy to work with you again if there is a requirement.
"As promised from my first phone call with them , they would have my documents attested and completed , sent back to me in under 5 days. All around excellent service and frequent updates of documents given. Every email I sent was responded to and only a couple of calls went unanswered. Highly recommend this company you get what you pay for and that’s a good price for a premium service."
Thank you Adil for taking the time to leave your review.

I am very happy to hear that we undertook your legalisation in a professional and timely manner.
I do apologise for the calls that you were unable to get through on. I will look into this to ensure it doesn't happen again.
"The service to date has been extremely poor. My comments have already been emailed with an unsatisfactory response outcome. We will not be using Vital again."
Hi Jessica

I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service we offered on this order. I am aware of the email between our team and yourselves.

I will pass your comments onto your account manager.
"Helpful, guided me every step of the way with care and understanding. Professional and efficient, would reccoment the professionals any day."
Thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely feedback. it is very much appreciated.

It is always good to hear that someone is happy to recommend our services, this always tells us that we dealing with the processing of peoples documents in a professional manner.
"Made the process simple. Speedy return of documents. I'm not sure of the market rates but I found the service to be expensive."
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback Natasha

It has been very much appreciated.

As a company we do aim to provide the service at the most competitive price available but I take your comments on board and thank you.
"Excellent communication and very helpful staff. Easy process, five stars all the way!"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your lovely feedback.

It has been very warmly received and appreciated.
"Good service with quick feedback. I suggest to share the information in your group about the clience's information. Thanks!"
Hi Catherine.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I take your comments on board.
"Excellent service, great communication at all times, job done perfectly, very pleased all round."

Your feedback has been warmly received.

It is great to hear that you are very happy with the service we provided.
"Sean, Ami, Emma, Kelly and any other that assisted me, first just answering questions and then facilitating my actual order were extremely knowledgeable and helpful and most of all friendly. And very patient with my lack of knowledge and answered any question no matter how many times I asked it or how silly it might've been. I would recommend your services to anyone seeking a VISA. Thank you all!"
Thank you Sharon for taking the time to leave your lovely review.

It is very much appreciated and I shall pass your comments onto all the team involved in your order.

It is always lovely to hear that all our team have processed and handled our clients documents in the professional way they should be.

It will be lovely to work with you again if required.
"Excellent service provided by Nilem and Paul from start to finish."
Thank you Mark for taking the time to leave your feedback.

It has been very much welcomed and I will be sure to pass your comments onto both Nilem and Paul.
"Very responsive at the start, good follow up and when I ordered, keeps me updated at the various stages of the process."
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback Robhin.

I am very happy to hear that we processed your document in the professional and timely manner they should have been.
"I paid to have an affidavit but they forgot to do it despite my reminding them. At times, I was receiving emails from three different people regarding my quote. Seemed a tad disorganised (- the last thing you want with people handling valuable documents). As my documents had already been shipped abroad to my new employer, I was caught playing the middle man, sending emails back and forth between Vital Consular and my new employer. You would expect better considering the amount you pay."
Thank you for taking the time to leave you review, it is greatly appreciated.

I would firstly like to apologise for any issues that happened with your order.

Unfortunately as you have not given your name or order reference I can not look into this further.
"Viral Consular were exceptional when I need to get documents ready for a Chinese Work Visa and a Chinese Tourist Visa. The service was unbelievable and I would highly recommend their services."
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Aaron

It is always very nice to hear that the service we provided was to the high standard as it should be.

Thank you for advising that you would be sure to recommend us to other, it is greatly appreciated.
Hi Aaron

Thank you for your feedback it is very much appreciated.

I am really happy that our Visa team were able to process your Visa application for you. I would also like thank you for recommending us to others.
"Great service. Got exactly what I needed in time and with zero hassle for me."
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

It has been very much appreciated.
Vital Consular is rated 4.71 based on 293 reviews