Vital Consular Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Consular
Read Vital Consular Reviews

About Vital Consular:

Consular specialist providing document legalisation and travel visa services. Take advantage of our huge database of knowledge on how to get these processes completed quickly and efficiently.

Powered by a highly experienced team of global staff who care as much about your requirements as you do, we are definitely not the cheapest, but consistently delivering a quality service needs expert staff that know what they are doing.

Save your precious time and money by letting us handle these complicated processes for you.

sales@vitalconsular.com

Unit 35, Batley Business Park
Technology Drive

Tell us how Vital Consular made you happy
Highly Recommended!
This is how all companies should be. Fantastic service, friendly and extremely efficient. I have used them twice now to obtain visas for me and, on both occasions they have been exemplary. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
I was very pleased with the way Vital Consular supported me with information about the status of my certificate continuously.
Highly professional and very much supportive.
Fantastic timely service. They were able to offer me a bespoke service too.
Excellent professional services
Quick, helpful, efficient.
Excellent communication, efficiency and customer service. I was informed of the process of my documents every step of the way. What seems like a complicated process was made easy! Would 100% recommend.
Super efficient and reliable. Have used before, will use again, and would recommend without any hesitation.
Excellent service. I received regular feedbacks on the progress of my documents and the agents I spoke with during the process were highly efficient and personable. Documents legalised and received in good time. I have no problems recommending Vital Consular, excellent.
Through web search I identified Vital Consular to get my Education certificate attested / legalized in U.K. Vital Consular has completed my order to my satisfaction. They have well trained skilled staff with up to date knowledge. They understand customers' requirements and act accordingly.
Great Service provider.
Thank you Aloysius for taking the time to leave your review. It has been greatly received and appreciated.
Excellent service. Highly recommend.
Thank you so much Sarai for taking the time to leave your review. It has been very much appreciated and welcomed.
Very fast and professional service. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Thank you for your assistance!
Thank you so much Arjan for taking the time to leave your review. I am really pleased that you are happy to recommend our services to others.
It really is quick and easy tp use. They keep you informed on the progress of your order which comes well packed - excellent.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Anthony. It has been greatly appreciated and welcomed.
Vital Consular did exactly what they said they would. Fast process with quick replies anytime I asked for updates. One suggestion I have for VC is that they they send weekly updates without the need to be asked. 100% would recomend to anyone.
Thank you so much Ciaran for taking the time to leave a review. It has ben very much appreciated. We do offer updates but at the point when a certain stage of the process has been completed. We do feel that if we give a weekly update to clients this could confuse them as the process stage could not have changed but I do appreciate your feedback.
Quick and efficient service. Helpful and informative. I have used Vital several times now and will not hesitate to use them again.
Thank you Linda for taking the time to leave your review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Very professional team. Happy with my overall experience. They kept me updated at every stage of the legalisation process.
Thank you for leaving your review Festus. I am really happy that the update emails kept you informed throughout the legalisation process.
Very happy with the service provided by Vital Consular. Service was responsive, comprehensive, professional and I was kept informed of what was going on at each step. Staff were helpful, knowledgeable and able to support me throughout the process.
Thank you William for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear that the team you dealt with were very helpful and supportive with any queries you may have had.
I understand the current world and circumstances with Corona are very challenging, however, it has taken 5 months (I still don't have them yet) and 1726.95 pounds to get my documents attested. What I am struggling with the most is the lack of communication from Vital Consulars. I had to make multiple phone calls to them to chase up on the status of my documents along with a number of emails. I received confirmation that my documents were completed along with a UPS number and yet they were nowhere near completed and it was a 'misunderstanding'- only after I followed this up with a phone call I was told it wasn't the case. There was no set person that I was in contact with it seem multiple people were working on my file and they needed to follow up with them. I had to call the Embassy to find out information that should have been passed on from Vital Consulars but wasn't. I spoke to someone from Vital Consulars and they said they would send me a letter so I could pass this onto my new employer as the process was taking so long but I never received this. I completely understand Vital Consulars is busy but for that price, I would have expected better communication and am still waiting for an update!
Thank you Ashton for taking the time to leave your review. I have looked into all your concerns and yes, I can see that there were a delay with your order and for that I do apologise. The delays unfortunately were out of our hands as the Embassy in New Zealand was closed from when you placed your order to early May of this year. Unfortunately we were not aware of this situation initially until we had made many follow up emails with New Zealand to ascertain why your order was taking so long to complete. We can have various team members working on any order at one time. Every employee that works on one of our clients orders always make themselves aware of what has gone on before and what is still to happen. We do this so not to delay the process unnecessarily. I am really sorry that you were not happy with the service we provided and all your comments will be taken on board and looked into.
Vital Consular is rated 4.74 based on 671 reviews