Vital Consular Reviews

4.8
Based on 798 reviews
Read Vital Consular Reviews

About Vital Consular:

Consular specialist providing document legalisation and travel visa services. Take advantage of our huge database of knowledge on how to get these processes completed quickly and efficiently.

Powered by a highly experienced team of global staff who care as much about your requirements as you do, we are definitely not the cheapest, but consistently delivering a quality service needs expert staff that know what they are doing.

Save your precious time and money by letting us handle these complicated processes for you.

sales@vitalconsular.com

Unit 35, Batley Business Park
Technology Drive

Tell us how Vital Consular made you happy
Could not recommend these guys highly enough!!! I was in big trouble needing a document apostle stamped within 24 hrs. The staff were amazing, friendly and reassuring.. Thank you especially Nilem and Neil!!!
Fast and reliable.
I recently had my degree authenticated by VitalConsular. It was such a pleasure working with a company that showed care about what they were doing. I was informed of the process at every step and I got my documents back quicker than anticipated. I will certainly recommend them. I think they are one of the best in what they do. I am so pleased to know that companies like these still exist. I will definitely use them again in the future!
Excellent service!
I have found Vital Consular is one of professional B2B Client and Customer. Great Services all the time as committed.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review Muhammad Thank you so much for your comments they have been very much welcomed and appreciated.
Fast professional and definitely recommended. Have used 3 times now for different docs all without issue
Thank you John for taking the time to leave your review I do love to hear that we have a returning client. It makes everything Vital do worthwhile. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
All had to been done in short nice and I was on the move. But through e-mail we could inform each other over the progress and my accommodation changes. And it worked! The only thing strange was that someone unknown opened the DHL envelope. Thank you Sean, Ami and Paul.
Thank you Johannes for taking the time to leave a review. I am very pleased that you were more than happy with the service that we provided. I will be sure to pass your gratitude onto Sean, Ami and Paul
I appreciated being kept informed of progress and was very pleased with the professional care and service demonstrated. I will happily recommend to my colleagues.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Kamal. It is good to hear that our update emails helped place your mind at ease so your knew at what stage the process was at.
Very good customer service- another happy customer!!!
Thank you Zulfiqar for taking the time to leave your review. I am so pleased to hear that you are very happy with the service we offered.
This is the second occasion that I have solicited the services of this company and the second occasion that I have been completely satisfied with the quality of service that I have received.
Thank you Danial for taking the time to leave your review. It is always a pleasure working with you and we look forward to the next time we can help.
Great service
Thank you David for taking the time to leave your review. It has been very much apppreciated.
Brilliant service
Thank you Alan for taking the time to leave your review. It has been very much appreciated.
Great service. I was kept well informed at each stage and very impressed with how quickly it was all completed.
Thank you Kristy for taking the time to leave your review. I am really pleased that you were happy with the processing time.
The service was friendly, immaculate and professional.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. it has been very much appreciated and welcomed.
Get the job done within the agreed timeframe. Staff well informed. Great communication throughout the process. Fast delivery. Quite expensive though.
Thank you Imad for taking the time to leave your review. I am really pleased that our team were always to hand to assist with any queries you may have had.
I assume that often people do not know all of the specific details when applying for visas for different countries. My advice is rather that lots of emails between Vital and the customer a lot of those questions and details etc could just be explained in a phone call on skype, zoom etc for example..... It might save time for the client to have pen and paper ready and for the vital to explain step by step all of the requirements over the phone, zoom etc and to answer any questions with the client on the call all in one go rather that lots of different emails. Also, the email reply is always from a different person in Vital, again one phone call explaining everything might be an easier process. Apart from that everyone at vital that I have been in contact with has been very professional and always got back to me asap. Thanks for all the help. Dominic Bates
Thank you Dominic for taking the time to leave your review. I apologise if you feel that there were too many email exchanges with your order. We do try to add all the information that is required for the documents you request legalising within the quote email thread and also noted within the quotation itself. As a company we are unable to advise the actual documents you need, this does need to be advised by the HR team from the company you are working for. We do have various team members that deal with the same emails but please do rest assured whoever is replying to you has fully read the full email thread and are aware of your requirements. As a company we do not like our clients to have to wait longer than absolutely required when needing an answer on something so this is why various team members will answer queries. I do hope the above helps place your mind at ease
Brilliant service from beginning to end. I had some documents legalised for Qatar, the customer care team were great at communicating and getting the job done swiftly. Would highly recommend.
Thank you Ansah for taking the time to leave your review. I am very pleased to hear how happy you were with the service we provided. I am also very thankful that you would recommend us to others.
Reliable, prompt and professional. Good communication throughout the process, I was really impressed with the service.
Thank you Mark for taking the time to leave a review. I am very pleased to hear that you were very pleased with how Vital Consular processed your order. We look forward to working with you again in the future if there was ever a further requirement.
A helpful and efficient service.
Thank you Daniel for taking the time to leave your review. It has been very much appreciated and welcomed.
Fantastic service, very professional and emailed confirmation at each stage in the process. I'd definitely recommend them.
Thank you Dean for taking the time to leave a review. I am very happy to hear that the update emails were a great help. I am also thankful to hear that you would be happy to recommend our services.
Vital Consular is rated 4.77 based on 798 reviews