Vital Consular Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Vital Consular

About Vital Consular: Consular specialist providing document legalisation and travel visa services. Take advantage of our huge database of knowledge on how to get these processes completed quickly and efficiently.

Powered by a highly experienced team of global staff who care as much about your requirements as you do, we are definitely not the cheapest, but consistently delivering a quality service needs expert staff that know what they are doing.

Save your precious time and money by letting us handle these complicated processes for you.

sales@vitalconsular.com

Unit 35, Batley Business Park
Technology Drive

Tell us how Vital Consular made you happy

"Very reliable, i got my degree attested within expected timeline, amazing response. They have amazing people like “Louise Wood” helpful, responsive, responsible and customer friendly, i am very happy that the job done timely and professionally with regular update on each step."
"I had a great experience with this service. Everyone I worked with through the process was great and very knowledgeable. Thank you"
"Excellent service, kept me in the loop of what was happening and responded really quickly. I was able to drop my degree off and collect it as I was worried it may get lost in the post. They were really professional and looked after my documents. I would definitely recommend their services to other people going to work abroad."
"Excellent service and very quick turn around."
"Very good: quick responses, very helpful and knowledgeable, quick service. (Only slight issue with UPS at the Austrian end; they were very slow to pick up on a change of delivery address that they suggested (for pick-up), so docs. were delayed by a day.)"
"Thank you for handling seamlessly getting US criminal record notarised, postilled and whatever other legal stamp signature was requried from the US so I could complete my nationality request. You took a loot of stress out of the process"
"Somewhat expensive, but perhaps to be expected. The service was great. The service requested was very specific. As far as we could find out, Vital Consular was the only company who was able to provide this service."
"Exceptional customer service , particularly Ami Fox"
Hi Simon

thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback.

It has been very much welcomed and appreciated. I will pass your comments onto Ami
"Quick ,efficient but very expensive."
Thank you for leaving your feedback Sara

We understand it can be expensive when you have multiple documents but we do aim to provide them at the most competitive price available.

Although document legalisation can be expensive we believe you would not find the services we provided at a cheaper price for the same speed and quality.
"Brilliant service would recommend friends and family to use them in the future."
Thank you so much Yuhua for your lovely feedback.

It is always nice to hear that you would recommend our services to other as this means that we have provided the service that we always intend to do so.

"Expensive but professional & experienced."
Thank you Ben for taking the time to leave your feedback.

This has been greatly received and very much appreciated.
"Paid for express service but it took longer than even the standard service."
Hi Sufian

Thank yu for taking the time to leave your feedback.

I have looked into your order on our system.

We received your documents on the 20th March. The service you opted for was the Express 3 week service. We processed your order and dispatched the completed documents to you on the 12th April. This is 2 days later than it should have been and I apologise for this but unfortunately since December the Qatar Embassy have had delays with the processing of all documents.
"Thanks to Vital Consular, what I was expecting to process I received it correctly."
Thank you so much for you review.

It has been warmly received and very much appreciated.
"Vital Consular provided a excellent stress free service to me all the way in Abu Dhabi. They kept me informed step by step of everything. Would highly recommend to everyone and especially those who are abroad and need their documents attested in the UK. Thank you all."
Thank you Nabila.

You feedback has been very well received and greatly appreciated.

It is always nice to hear when we have provided the professional service that we always intend to, it is also very nice to hear that you are willing to recommend our service to others.
"Friendly and efficient, extremely helpful staff. Very pleased with the service."
Thank you Peter for leaving your feedback.

I am very happy to hear that our team have been very helpful with your requirements.
"A superb service, rapid and professional, which I aim to use whenever needed in the future. Good client communication, and great results."
Hi Steve

thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I am very happy to hear that you are very pleased with the service we provided.
We will look forward to working with you again in the future
"Best perfect service for my apostille"
Thank you for leaving your feedback.

it has been warmly received and very much appreciated
"An excellent service from start to finish"
Thank you Anthony fro your feedback.

it has been greatly received and very much appreciated.
"Good service, albeit it took a little longer than planned/expected. Being able to speak to an advisor that guided me through the process expertly, as well as keeping me updated via email, was a godsend."
Hi Euan

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

I have looked into your order in regards to it taking longer than expected. We did complete your order within the time frame quoted.
I can only apologise if you did not understand the processing times fully.
It is lovely to hear that our team acted in an expertly manner when you spoke to them.
"I had a really good experience and the customer care team were very responsive. However, I chose the 7 day express service. In reality, this isn't 7 days express and almost caused me a massive issue with my citizenship registration. e.g. I organised for it to arrive on Monday and didn't get it back till Tuesday, so I think it is a bit misleading."
Hi Natalie

Thank you for leaving your feedback.

I have checked your order on our system and I can see that we received your documents on the 2nd April. We proceeded with your requirements and then dispatched your completed documents on the 8th April. This is 4 working days which means we were 1 working day ahead of when your order should have been completed.
If you would like to discuss it further, please get in touch with the office.
Vital Consular is rated 4.77 based on 158 reviews