Vital Consular Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Consular
Read Vital Consular Reviews

About Vital Consular:

Consular specialist providing document legalisation and travel visa services. Take advantage of our huge database of knowledge on how to get these processes completed quickly and efficiently.

Powered by a highly experienced team of global staff who care as much about your requirements as you do, we are definitely not the cheapest, but consistently delivering a quality service needs expert staff that know what they are doing.

Save your precious time and money by letting us handle these complicated processes for you.

sales@vitalconsular.com

Unit 35, Batley Business Park
Technology Drive

Tell us how Vital Consular made you happy
I was offered the super express option even though you knew that you couldn't deliver due to covid and the impossibility of personal delivery of the documents to the UAE embassy. I feel cheated. It took far too long. I could have lost the job if I had waited for you to deliver on you promise.
Thank you Josiah for taking the time to leave your review. Firstly I would like to apologise for the delay with processing your document. Unfortunately at the moment due to Covid we are only able to make submission via mail and because of this the Embassy do not have a specific time frame in which they are completing documents and returning them. They are now completing documents much faster. I can assure you that we did process your document as quickly as possible at that time. Once again I am sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
Took too long to wait for my documents. I had to send numerous emails to get the ball rolling in the first place. Conditions of service were not communicated effectively enough from the outset. It was not made clear to me that the quote given included direct postage to China instead of to me in the UK, and therefore after paying 3 months earlier I then had to pay another £75 to get them sent to me.
It’s been since March and I’ve not recieved my attested items. My employers have been on me to get the paperwork to them and now I fear I will not be hired on for a continuing year as it’s been months.
Dear Heather. Thank you for your review. As you are aware, your document was delayed due to the closure of the Department of State walk-in centre in Washington as a response to the Covid-19 epidemic. This meant that we had to submit a postal request in the US which are taking 2-3 months for them to process, as opposed to a same-day service that we are usually able to provide. As per our email to you on the 5th June, this work had finally been completed, and passed to our Dubai office for final processing at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Again due to Covid, this department has only just reopened to agents, and we are processing several hundred documents as soon as we can get the appointments. Your document is due be completed on Sunday and shipped the same day. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further queries.
I sent the original Degree & transcript for Apostille, instead, they did Apostille on the photocopy. So I have to send them again to attest original document and i had to pay the double fee, double courier charges, time wastage, and headache.
Hi Inam Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I have checked your order and I can see that you clearly requested that the original documents were processed. We take scans of all documents before they are dispatched to our clients and I can see that the legalisation for both your documents was undertaken on the original documents and not a certified copy. If you look at the reverse of both of the documents our solicitor has signed them with the following wording "Certify this to be the original document produced to me". If the legalisation was undertaken on a certified copy it would say "Certify this to be a copy of the original document produced to me" I hope the above helps to place your mind at ease that the original and not a copy has been processed.
I paid to have an affidavit but they forgot to do it despite my reminding them. At times, I was receiving emails from three different people regarding my quote. Seemed a tad disorganised (- the last thing you want with people handling valuable documents). As my documents had already been shipped abroad to my new employer, I was caught playing the middle man, sending emails back and forth between Vital Consular and my new employer. You would expect better considering the amount you pay.
Thank you for taking the time to leave you review, it is greatly appreciated. I would firstly like to apologise for any issues that happened with your order. Unfortunately as you have not given your name or order reference I can not look into this further.
I was very disappointed with the service because I was left stranded at Heathrow, I was held up inside the terminal my concierge should have came inside the terminal to look for me, I had to £250 to get home to Newmarket
Hi Michael Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. However, I feel that you have mistaken us with a different company. Vital Consular processed your Visa, we do not offer any kind of Concierge service.
Not very impressed for the price paid. Wrong tracking number given, slow answering and require to chase for updates. Disappointed.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback Gregori. I am very sorry your experience with Vital was not as expected. I have looked into your order and I can see that your payment reached our account at the end of December and we started the legalisation immediately. The quotation stated that the processing time for both your documents were 15-20 working days and that the final in country stamp could take an additional 5 working days. We completed your full order including the final in country stamp in 17 working days. In regards to the incorrect tracking number, this was not incorrect it was the tracking number advising you that your documents were on their way to the destination country to be completed. You should have then received a second email advising of the tracking reference when they were completed and on their way to you. As your documents were not being legalised in the UK, we are unable to offer updates as frequently as we would if they were but when you requested an update we obtained one and advised you straight away.
Considering the cost, the service was terrible.
Hi Aiden Thank you for your review. I have checked your order on our system and also the related emails between yourself and the team at Vital. I am very sorry you thought the service was terrible but I can not see where the service fell down. We received your University letter within your document package which did not note the content that is required for the Embassy as to which you were advised. You asked us to proceed with the legalisation with the letter we had. You were updated throughout the process with the automated updates we offer and then when your order was finalised, our London team advised the tracking reference. Again, I am very sorry the expectations were not met.
Vital Consular is rated 4.74 based on 650 reviews