Vital Consular Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Consular
Read Vital Consular Reviews

About Vital Consular:

Consular specialist providing document legalisation and travel visa services. Take advantage of our huge database of knowledge on how to get these processes completed quickly and efficiently.

Powered by a highly experienced team of global staff who care as much about your requirements as you do, we are definitely not the cheapest, but consistently delivering a quality service needs expert staff that know what they are doing.

Save your precious time and money by letting us handle these complicated processes for you.

sales@vitalconsular.com

Unit 35, Batley Business Park
Technology Drive

Tell us how Vital Consular made you happy
I needed to get a document from South Africa, where I was, attested in the UK for use in Dubai. Using Vital Consular made it seamless! They stick to their timelines, and the best part? Their clear communication at every stage, which made me feel calm and confident about the process.
Thank you so much Catherine for taking the time to leave your lovely review. I am so happy to hear that our update emails have worked as intended and helped you to feel at ease knowing at what stage the process was at for you.
Fantastic Service, we dealt with Nicola who was so helpful and understanding of our situation. Highly Recommend Vital Consular. Reliability 10/10 communication 10/10 Value for money 10/10 Communication 10/10
Thank you so much Gabriel for taking the time to leave your review. I will be sure to pass your lovely comments onto Nicola. I am so pleased to hear that you would be happy to recommend us to others.
Very professional organization. Staff walked me through every stage, answering my questions clearly and helpfully. Excellent service. Thank you Grainne
Thank you Grainne for taking the time to leave your review. I am really pleased that the team helped place your mind at ease throughout the process.
They were amazing - they worked with us at every step and were happy to accommodate all of our requests. Definitely worth the money to remove all hassle, especially as we were stuck in Kuwait and could not get the documents attested and sorted ourselves from here. Special shout out to Sean - we owe you! Thank you so much!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely review Abigail. I will be sure to pass your lovely words on to Sean. We will look forward to working with you again in the future if the need was required.
it is so great with your services
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. It has been very much appreciated and we look forward to working with you again in the future if the need was required.
Quick to get back to me with any questions I had. The turn around from when my document arrived and was completed was very quick. I was given updates throughout the process. Very good service, I would use them again.
Thank you Cecily for taking the time to leave your review. I am very happy to hear that the service you received was that of a high standard and that the updates we offer throughout worked as intended. We look forward to working with you again if the need was ever required.
Great service with no complications.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It has been very much appreciated and welcomed.
Everything done efficiently and meticulously there were delays but only due to external influences outside the control of Vital Consular.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Paul. I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided.
I used Vitalconsular first three years ago. They were polite, helpful and efficient. For me time was a critical facto, days in hotels in UK cost money, as did time waiting to start a new career. They assisted me in getting authentications so I could start a job. I had no hesitation in again using them this year when I needed new documents authenticated and sent to me overseas. They were professional and got the job done without delay.
Thank you so much John for your amazing review. I do like to hear about our returning clients because it shows that as a company and a team we are doing as we should be. We look forward to working with you again in the future if the need was to arise.
Will definitely use this service again. Very quick and I especially like the email system that updates you every step of the way. No issues at all. Thank yoh
Thank you Monica. I am so pleased that the update emails were very helpful for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future if the need was required.
Great service, thank you!
Thank you Alban for taking the time to leave your review. It has been very much appreciated and welcomed.
Excellent. Super quick and efficient with regular updates for each stage of the process.
Thank you Nusret for taking the time to leave your review. I am very happy that our update emails have worked as intended and taking away the wonder of at what stage the process is at for you.
Both telephone and email attention first class.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Paul. It is always great to receive a review like yours, it shows just how professional our team are.
Great job getting documents through very inaccessible China Embassy during covid times.
Thank you so much Susan for taking the time to leave your review. I am so happy to learn that you are very pleased with the service that we gave.
Efficient, easy to use and quick service.
Thank you so much Louie for taking the time to leave your review. You comments have been very much appreciated..
Professional, prompt and excellent service:)
Thank you so much Mirza. Your review has been very much appreciated.
If there was a no star option I would take. I sent 200 GBP 2 months ago . I was told on Monday 19th of April the attesting had been started and they did not even know what the money was for even though one of their staff acknowledged the payment by stating their was an 8GBP over payment when the payment arrived. I have asked for my money back on Monday 19th of April so far no money and no apology for wasting my time
Thank you John for talking the time to leave your review. I am very sorry that you are unhappy with the service we offered. I have looked into your concerns. I can see that you had made payment for the process required but you had never sent us the documents you needed legalising. We then made contact with you to advise that they had not been received to which you requested a refund. This request was sent to our finance team straight away and subsequently was processed straight away. Unfortunately we can not be held liable for the amount of time it takes to enter your account.
Very efficient service with good communication through out.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Guy. It has been very much appreciated and welcomed.
It was good overall. The response rate is the one that I like the most. Service delivered timely.
Thank you Aftab for taking the time to leave your review. I am really happy that the team answered your queries quickly and efficiently.
Everything was easy to do, from my initial email, to receiving my certificate. A -leasure to deal with them.
Thank you so much Elizabeth for taking the time to leave your review. It is great to hear that you were happy with the service we gave.
Vital Consular is rated 4.75 based on 711 reviews