Vital Consular Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Consular
Read Vital Consular Reviews

About Vital Consular:

Consular specialist providing document legalisation and travel visa services. Take advantage of our huge database of knowledge on how to get these processes completed quickly and efficiently.

Powered by a highly experienced team of global staff who care as much about your requirements as you do, we are definitely not the cheapest, but consistently delivering a quality service needs expert staff that know what they are doing.

Save your precious time and money by letting us handle these complicated processes for you.

sales@vitalconsular.com

Unit 35, Batley Business Park
Technology Drive

Tell us how Vital Consular made you happy
Very fast and professional service. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Thank you for your assistance!
Thank you so much Arjan for taking the time to leave your review. I am really pleased that you are happy to recommend our services to others.
It really is quick and easy tp use. They keep you informed on the progress of your order which comes well packed - excellent.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Anthony. It has been greatly appreciated and welcomed.
Vital Consular did exactly what they said they would. Fast process with quick replies anytime I asked for updates. One suggestion I have for VC is that they they send weekly updates without the need to be asked. 100% would recomend to anyone.
Thank you so much Ciaran for taking the time to leave a review. It has ben very much appreciated. We do offer updates but at the point when a certain stage of the process has been completed. We do feel that if we give a weekly update to clients this could confuse them as the process stage could not have changed but I do appreciate your feedback.
Quick and efficient service. Helpful and informative. I have used Vital several times now and will not hesitate to use them again.
Thank you Linda for taking the time to leave your review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Very professional team. Happy with my overall experience. They kept me updated at every stage of the legalisation process.
Thank you for leaving your review Festus. I am really happy that the update emails kept you informed throughout the legalisation process.
Very happy with the service provided by Vital Consular. Service was responsive, comprehensive, professional and I was kept informed of what was going on at each step. Staff were helpful, knowledgeable and able to support me throughout the process.
Thank you William for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear that the team you dealt with were very helpful and supportive with any queries you may have had.
I understand the current world and circumstances with Corona are very challenging, however, it has taken 5 months (I still don't have them yet) and 1726.95 pounds to get my documents attested. What I am struggling with the most is the lack of communication from Vital Consulars. I had to make multiple phone calls to them to chase up on the status of my documents along with a number of emails. I received confirmation that my documents were completed along with a UPS number and yet they were nowhere near completed and it was a 'misunderstanding'- only after I followed this up with a phone call I was told it wasn't the case. There was no set person that I was in contact with it seem multiple people were working on my file and they needed to follow up with them. I had to call the Embassy to find out information that should have been passed on from Vital Consulars but wasn't. I spoke to someone from Vital Consulars and they said they would send me a letter so I could pass this onto my new employer as the process was taking so long but I never received this. I completely understand Vital Consulars is busy but for that price, I would have expected better communication and am still waiting for an update!
Thank you Ashton for taking the time to leave your review. I have looked into all your concerns and yes, I can see that there were a delay with your order and for that I do apologise. The delays unfortunately were out of our hands as the Embassy in New Zealand was closed from when you placed your order to early May of this year. Unfortunately we were not aware of this situation initially until we had made many follow up emails with New Zealand to ascertain why your order was taking so long to complete. We can have various team members working on any order at one time. Every employee that works on one of our clients orders always make themselves aware of what has gone on before and what is still to happen. We do this so not to delay the process unnecessarily. I am really sorry that you were not happy with the service we provided and all your comments will be taken on board and looked into.
Excellent service. Every person that contacted me during the service was very quick and professional. However, the price seems to be a bit high!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Alphonse. I am really pleased to hear that our team assisted you in a professional manner where and when it was required.
Easy, painless process.
Thank you Sangeeta for taking the time to leave your review. It has been very much appreciated and welcomed.
Good, no-fuss service. The team were really helpful in keeping me up to date on the progress of my documents and were prompt in responding to any questions I had. Would definitely recommend
Thank you Rickesh for taking the time to leave your review. I am so happy to hear that you would recommend our services to others. Thank you.
Quick and efficient service, I received my documents back without delay
Thank you John for taking the time to leave your review. I am very happy to hear that you received the service as expected.
Hopeless! Takes so long and way longer than they say. They can't even tell you exactly why it takes so long and don't even know where your document is. Its pathetic! No one can help you and they won't help you to make things move forward. This is causing me so many problems. No visa yet, can't get a bank account, no pay till I get this certificate back. Do not use them! Get it done by someone else. They charge you a huge amount of money for this and don't deliver. Forget them.
Vital Consular 1 star review on 6th June 2021
Hi Yannick, thanks for your feedback. I can fully understand your frustration in the process taking a little longer than expected. We do advertise 75-80 days for this service in usual circumstances, but we have been notifying customers at the moment that due to backlogs at virtually all government departments across the globe due to the pandemic, we are experiencing some slight delays. We have done all we can to keep you updated and prevent delays where possible, but unfortunately some situations are out of our hands and we are at the mercy of the Department of State and how long they take to process a document. I can see that you document is now completed and will be on it's way to you tomorrow. I intend to get in touch with my contact at your new employer to update them on the situation so they're aware of the delays and what has caused them. I hope this goes some way to easing the pressure for you.
No false promises and documents actually came back earlier than anticipated. The team were always prompt to reply to any questions and kept me well informed on the progress.
Thank you Alan for taking the time to leave your review. I am very pleased to hear that you was really happy with the service you received and that your completed paperwork arrived earlier than the quoted time frame.
Fast, efficient service. Always reliable.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review Sarah. It has been greatly received and appreciated.
Took a very long time to deliver the service a lot longer than I was originally quoted. A lot more expensive than rival companies and not a better service.
Thank you Sarah for taking the time to leave your review. I have looked into your order and it does look like the UK part did take a few days longer than usual. Unfortunately, due to Covid we are unable to make in person submissions with the Embassy and everything has to be sent via a postal method which can delay things slightly. Your final stamp in country was completed before the quoted time frame. In total your order was 3 days later than quoted and for that I do apologise. We do always endeavour to complete orders on or before the quoted time frames.
Amazing service
Thank you Gayani for taking the time to leave your review. I am very pleased that you were happy with the service we provided.
Excellent service. Prompt replies and frequent updates. Highly recommended.
Thank you Jack for taking the time to leave your review. It has been very much appreciated and welcomed.
Each person that dealt with my situatio were knowledgeable , helpful and completed the task in hand , I was very satisfied with this process , Vital Consular were tops verses at least one of their competition who didn't do anywhere as near a good job, you get what you pay for thats a fact.
Thank you John for taking the time to leave your review. It is always great to hear how helpful the team were to our clients and that the service given was of a high standard. We look forward to working with you again in the future if there was a requirement.
Covid has made the Chinese Embassy Consular Services even less accessible than usual, I found. But Vital Consular stepped in to sort out the legalisation of my documents, and they couldn’t have been more efficient or courteous. Services like these aren’t cheap, but they were very competitively priced, and SO worth it.
Thank you so much Alice for taking the time to leave your review. I am so pleased to hear that Vital took away all the stress of completing your documents with the Chinese Visa Centre.
Very helpful, meticulous with regard to ensuring stamp placement was exactly as required, quick service, updated me every step of the way. I am very impressed with the high quality of this service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Maureen. I am very happy that the update emails placed your mind at ease with the process of your paperwork.
Vital Consular is rated 4.75 based on 718 reviews