Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
customer service
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial EstateBircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy
The 36mm tower glides were delivered very quickly and replaced the wheel castors on my armchair. I can now move it about on the carpet easily and without leaving deep tracks.
Bought some rebar safety cap ends and these were of good quality and good fit also quick delivery
Fast delivery/all good 👍
I only had a small order but the delivery was very quick and what really impressed me was that I was phoned to double check what the parts were needed for and an alternative solution suggested which made for a much neater job
This company provides a vast range of components with several options of sizes. Making a purchase is easy online and free delivery is quick.
Great service
I telephoned because the web site was too difficult to negotiate and had great help and rapidly found what I wanted which arrived promptly by post.
Item exactly as described, del'd on time. Can't fault.
Received parts in good time. Easily fitted as replacement feet for canteen chairs. Seem like a good quality product so hopefully last for many years.
Good quality and excellent service will use again
Good service.Part required arrived promptly and is a a good fit and well made..
Excellent service and customer care.
The advertised product, the Teflon coated glides, I have bought previously from Vital Parts. As they were starting to wear I re-ordered the same product. They work well on chairs used in the kitchen, that has a ceramic tiled floor. No scuffing or dragging on the floor, a pleasure to use the chairs. Service delivery is as advertised , I recommend this product and company.
Excellent good product
Product perfect - service just as good.
super fast delvery
High quality parts at an affordable price for the hobbyist In my case. Black rubber stoppers to be used as a replacement friction coupling on a vintage mechanical revolution counter. These are very accurately manufactured to a high standard, ordering was easy , without limitations on quantity. Very reasonably priced.
Good quality parts at a great price. Quick delivery
Placed order online at 3p.m. , email to say dispatched at 5p.m. , Received at 10 a.m. next day Great service
Perfect for all the odd parts needed
Vital Parts is rated 4.79 based on 1,095 reviews