Vision Scotland Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vision Scotland
Read Vision Scotland Reviews
I was a daycare patient twice for cataract removal, the care I received on both occasions was excellent. I was put at ease by the consultant who explained the whole procedure and answered any questions and concerns I had. All the staff were friendly and professional. To sum up it was a very interesting experience.
Very pleased with all my treatment from the initial consultation to end of treatment. Every stage was explained by friendly and knowledgeable staff. Felt very safe as all COVID precautions were implemented.
My decision to opt for Vision Scotland was based on reviews and information on the web, It turned out to be a great experience and I am totally delighted with the outcome which has restored my sight in my left eye. I can only express my heartfelt gratitude to Mr Ross and his team for such a great job. A recent eye test revealed better than 20/20 vision in my affected eye , if that’s not proof of good workmanship I don’t know what is .
The treatment was excellent and I am very pleased with the results. After surgery, it was lovely to have a comfortable chair and footstool with some coffee and toast. The nurses were lovely and Mr Ross was easy to talk to.
From start to finish the whole process was efficient, professional and seamless. The team at Shawfair Park could not have been more helpful and cheerful. I would be delighted to recommend Vision Scotland.
I’ve had a fantastic experience. My outcome is even better than expected and despite my fears the operation is very quick and easy and so worthwhile. I’m over the moon.
The consultation and follow through was professional and I felt well cared for. Recommend
The service was great from start to finish. The cataract surgery itself was absolutely fine and I had no bother with eye drops etc. afterwards. I'm amazed at how simple it all was. When surgery was over, I couldn't believe that I could see so clearly and in colour again. I only wish I had done it sooner!
I attended Laser Vision Scotland for laser eye surgery. From the very first appointment with Catriona, I was made to feel very comfortable and everything was explained to me very clearly. I also saw Mr Mantray to discuss the surgery and found him to be extremely knowledgeable, professional and welcoming. On the day of my surgery I was looked after extremely well by all of the staff, and really felt like they went above and beyond to ensure I was relaxed and comfortable throughout. Before leaving the hospital, I was given full instructions on how to take care of my eyes properly and safely, and provided with everything I needed. My eyes were very uncomfortable for the first couple of days, but I was expecting this as it had all been explained. I have had follow up appointments with Catriona post surgery and again, I have been extremely happy with the service I have received. I feel like the process has been very smooth all the way through. Every member of staff that I encountered was lovely and I couldn’t fault the service I received. In terms of my vision now, I am absolutely blown away by how good it is. Getting Lasek is without a doubt, the best decision I have made and I would highly recommend Laser Vision Scotland to anybody who is considering similar surgery. I wanted somewhere that I felt in safe hands and that I could trust with my surgery and I’m so glad that I chose to go to Laser Vision Scotland. Thank you, to all of the staff!
Great service, thanks!