Virtalent Reviews

of reviewers recommend Virtalent
Read Virtalent Reviews

About Virtalent:

Virtalent is a premium Virtual Assistant service in the UK, offering PA and marketing support. Clients benefit from their unique matching process, a team of highly experienced Virtual Assistants, over-the-top support (and super helpful extras like holiday and illness cover!).

hello@virtalent.com

Front Suite, 1st Floor, Charles House
148-149 Gt Charles Street

Tell us how Virtalent made you happy
The most simplistic and intuitive process for finding a VA! Had a call for less than 20 minutes about what I was looking for and they found someone in 24 hours. The VA they found met and exceeded my expectations. She's quick at learning new tasks to carry out, gives great advice and always has a positive attitude!
Flynn, thank you for lovely comments. We're so pleased to hear you are happy with what we do, and how we do it!
Wonderful and quick! They made sure to find a VA that matched the skillset I was looking for and within a week I was up and running. Great service!
Thanks for the review, Maxim, and welcome to Virtalent! :)
Very smooth on-boarding and the service provided by Nicola has been excellent! She is very proactive and professional.
Thank you for your review, Steve!
Nicola has been a great addition to our team, and her support has become invaluable. She goes the extra mile on everything - and is proactive in all her work. Exactly what we needed - couldn't ask for more!
Thank you for your lovely comments, Gail. We're really pleased that you're finding Nicola's support so useful!
Our VA Clare is wonderful and has blended in with the team so well. We are looking forward to a long partnership.

The whole team at Virtalent including Sam and Alice have been great.

Highly recommended.
Thank you for the review, Patrick! We're really pleased that you're enjoying the service so much.
A superb service. The needs of our society were well matched to an outstanding virtual assistant. Highly efficient process throughout which were kept up to date. Virtual assistant is highly motivated and proactive. A productive business move.
Thank you for the review, Alan! We're really pleased that the service is making such a difference to you.
I would recommend Virtalent to any small business or entrepreneur who think they might need support. Their initial approach in listening to me and finding the right "fit" in terms of assistant was impressive; far more personal than any other virtual assistant company I spoke to. My Assistant at Virtalent has made a huge difference both to my business and my sanity! She takes on business scheduling, writing articles, re-working presentations, producing training handouts, personal tasks....the list is endless. She has a positive approach, comes up with solutions and ideas and is an absolute pleasure to work with.
Karina, we are thrilled that working with Anna has made such a big difference in such a short time!
Jane from Virtalent is brilliant. She has helped me get on top of some of the things that have been hanging around unfinished. I’ve got both time and a bit of sanity back!
That's fantastic to hear, Gareth, thank you so much.
Virtalent found me a virtual PA whose skills were very well suited to the projects and tasks we needed to complete. Alice was at all times very professional, helpful and responsive. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Virtalent.
Thank you so much for your kind words, George! So pleased the Virtalent Team was such a great solution for you!
Jane has been fantastic to work with during an incredibly busy period setting up a new business. She was always friendly, super helpful and very efficient at carrying out delegated tasks. From initial contact to connecting me with a VA and continuing to ensure that everything was meeting my needs, I could not recommend Virtalent highly enough.
Thank you for your very kind words, Gordon. Jane really enjoyed supporting you!
Absolutely incredible service from Virtalent. Working with my VA Emily has been a dream and Alice has be awesome as my contact at Virtalent HQ. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend!
Thank you so much Kymberlee, that's great to hear!
Brilliant experience to date with Zoe Brady.
Thanks so much Paul, that's great to hear!
Fantastic service. We've used Virtalent for 1 year with the same brilliant PA. The head office service is reliable and prompt, and our PA is dedicated and so professional. It's a pleasure working with them.
Lorna, you are very kind! Thanks so much.
No regrets choosing Virtalent! I first came across them in a newspaper and decided to sign up to their service. Admittedly, I was wary as I had used other virtual assistant platforms before and really had found them lacking. Fortunately, when I started working with my assigned VA, I quickly realised how helpful and supportive they were. I've not looked back since!
Thank you so much for your kind words - so pleased to hear Alex has been a successful addition to your working day!
Sam at Virtalent is consistently brilliant. He is quick, accurate and always offers helpful recommendations. We have never been disappointed in any work he has done for us and will use Sam time and time again.
Thank you Katie for your kind words - so pleased that Sam has impressed you!
I’ve worked with several VA companies over the years and Virtalent really stand out. From the initial call to discuss our needs, through to our brilliant VA coming on board, Virtalent understand exactly what you’re looking for and are professional and supportive throughout the process. I’m very glad we found them!
Dom, we are glad you found us too! Thanks so much for your kind words.
Virtalent are simply amazing!

We've worked with them for a couple of months now and the whole team here feels much less bogged down and more productive when it comes to core tasks. We focus on the business whilst our VA focuses on the admin side of things and helps us improve our processes.

Virtalent are a fantastic service and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone in business that wants to focus and get their time back.
Thank you for your very kind words Matthew!
Very flexible and easy to work with. I got a great match with my VA and quickly realised she had many additional skills I hadn’t thought I needed.

Having a VA has been so helpful for my business.
Thank you Barbara. We hope to be working with you for many more years to come.
We recently required the services of Virtalent for a project and we found them to be excellent and guided us through the complexities with patience and expertise. Sam was always available as and when we needed him and I would have no hesitation in recommending him and Virtalent to anyone looking for an expert in the field.
Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! It is very much appreciated.
Worked closely Sam as he developed the latest iteration of our company website. He has been brilliant to work with from start to finish. He was helpful, patient and incredibly flexible. He and Virtalent as a whole come highly recommended and would genuinely be happy to work with them again.
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Virtalent is rated 4.98 based on 53 reviews