Virtalent Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Virtalent

About Virtalent: Virtalent is a premium Virtual Assistant service in the UK, offering PA and marketing support. Clients benefit from their unique matching process, a team of highly experienced Virtual Assistants, over-the-top support (and super helpful extras like holiday and illness cover!).

hello@virtalent.com

Avebury House55 Newhall Street

How would you rate Virtalent ?

"Great, flexible service and lovely people"
"I love this company. They are really good at listening and working out what you need as a client. I had a fabulous experience of working with them and would highly recommend them to anyone no matter what their needs - big or small."
"Convenient, professional, value for money and time-saving - exactly what a small company needs."
"Originally posted to Trustpilot on 13th June 2018: We love our PA - she’s lovely, so professional and proving to be more invaluable every day! Virtalent are an excellent resource that we wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
"A Full-Stack Virtual Agency! I've been using Virtalent for a couple of months now. I'm absolutely delighted with the quality and breadth of service that they provide. I was initially hesitant because when you hear virtual assistant you think 'PA'. This is so far from the truth. To date, I've had design and development projects with Virtalent - in both areas they've turned out excellent, timely results. Companies like this will put traditional marketing agencies out of business. Would enthusiastically recommend."
"Excellent, Professional Service. Sam Wilson at Virtalent was an absolute pleasure to work with. He created my website with such professionalism and attention to detail. I can not fault my experience with working with this creative and talented company. I would highly recommend Virtalent Ltd.""
"Virtalent clears space in our day and in our heads to focus on making Cosmic Kids even more amazing! Frances our virtual assistant is utterly reliable, full of initiative and an excellent communicator - I'm very happy we've found her. She's absolutely part of our team!"
Virtalent is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews