Virtalent Reviews

of reviewers recommend Virtalent
Read Virtalent Reviews

About Virtalent:

Virtalent is a premium Virtual Assistant service in the UK, offering PA and marketing support. Clients benefit from their unique matching process, a team of highly experienced Virtual Assistants, over-the-top support (and super helpful extras like holiday and illness cover!).

hello@virtalent.com

Front Suite, 1st Floor, Charles House
148-149 Gt Charles Street

Tell us how Virtalent made you happy
Excellent, professional and great attention to detail. I would highly recommend for any business. Top quality.
Thank you for the review!
Highly recommend Virtalent for your next VA. Sarah Oslen was incredible and paired me with the perfect VA after several detailed onboarding meetings, everything was really noted and Sarah was brilliant and very easy to work with. Already only a month in and I am over the moon with working with Louise. Louise has gone above and beyond on so many things already, I feel so grateful and wish I had done this so much sooner. Thank you to the whole team at Virtalent for making this all happen - front and back stage. The last few months were incredibly stressful but since having the opportunity to work with Virtalent and Louise it has really made things so much more manageable. Joanna, CMO at mPOD, Inc.
Hi Joanna,

Thank you for the review. We're really pleased to hear how much you have benefited from our support in just one month! :-)
Working with Virtalent has been excellent. They took time to find a VA who matched my needs and their process and support systems are absolutely first class
Thanks for the review, Matt! :-)
We have been incredibly pleased with the Virtalent service so far, from the ease of finding the right hire to the accountability of the service through the Client Success Manager. It's made migrating from in-house hire to virtual hire headache-free, which is frankly amazing!

Thanks to all the team but particularly (of course) to our new assistant Danielle Jones. She has shown a proactive attitude and intelligent approach to the role from day one and we can't recommend her highly enough so far.
Thank you for your lovely review. We look forward to working with you long into the future!
Fantastic experience with Virtalent so far, the onboarding process was very efficient and my VA Sam is brilliant! Highly recommend.
Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear this - thank you for choosing Virtalent!
Working with my Virtalent VA has been a game changer for me personally. I’ve been released to focus on what my primary calling is while knowing there is a highly competent and effective VA smashing my admin and organising my time.
Sam, this is so fantastic to hear - we're thrilled!
Virtalent helped me find the right person suited to support me relaunching my business. There website and service stands out from the competition, and I am so glad for taking my due diligence before committing. The match-making to closing my VA process was painless and enjoyable, I really do not think I would have come so far in 2 months, and I am a really happy customer - Thanks Virtalent and Laura!
We're delighted we were able to match you with Laura, particularly at such an exciting time for you!
When looking to use a VA to get more done, the last thing you need is a load of work involved in selecting someone who's a good fit. That's what led me to look at Virtalent, and I'm so glad I did!

A brief call from their friendly team and I was able to explain the kind of tasks I needed support with — then within 48 hours I was introduced to a perfect match!

I'm just over a month in and couldn't be happier with the service… I never thought I'd be able to get up and running so quickly and it's changed the game for my productivity.
We're so pleased to hear this Mark, thank you for joining us!
Lovely company to work with and was able to improve my overall business and expend on my current ideas
Thank you for your kind words, Kenisha! So glad that working with Virtalent has helped you improve things in such a short time.
Absolutely amazing service. Great responsiveness and matched my assistant perfectly. After that, the help I received has allowed me to focus on more things that matter. Will be hard to ever go back :)
Thanks, Joshua! We're so pleased to have amazed you, and allowed you to focus your attention elsewhere. Brilliant!
Toni is an amazing executive assistant. I could not imagine my business without her.
We know Toni loves supporting you, Tuuli! Thank you for sharing your kind words.
Super helpful to our business. They have great people and excellent processes to support us when we need help.
Martin, we are so pleased to hear this - very glad that our support is working well for you! Thank you.
Really pleased with my virtual assistant. It’s got so many little jobs off my desk. She’s even set up new systems and processes to make me more efficient. If your struggling to get to your important work, I highly recommend Virtalent!
Jo, this is wonderful to hear! We're really pleased your VA is having such a positive impact.
From the moment I spoke to Anita, she made me feel so comfortable with how Virtalent handled our requirement. Totally professional and genuine. Anita then matched us with a perfect VA and we are looking forward to working with her, every day!
Guy, thank you for your very kind words. We're so pleased to have matched you with your perfect VA!
The most simplistic and intuitive process for finding a VA! Had a call for less than 20 minutes about what I was looking for and they found someone in 24 hours. The VA they found met and exceeded my expectations. She's quick at learning new tasks to carry out, gives great advice and always has a positive attitude!
Flynn, thank you for lovely comments. We're so pleased to hear you are happy with what we do, and how we do it!
Wonderful and quick! They made sure to find a VA that matched the skillset I was looking for and within a week I was up and running. Great service!
Thanks for the review, Maxim, and welcome to Virtalent! :)
Very smooth on-boarding and the service provided by Nicola has been excellent! She is very proactive and professional.
Thank you for your review, Steve!
Nicola has been a great addition to our team, and her support has become invaluable. She goes the extra mile on everything - and is proactive in all her work. Exactly what we needed - couldn't ask for more!
Thank you for your lovely comments, Gail. We're really pleased that you're finding Nicola's support so useful!
Our VA Clare is wonderful and has blended in with the team so well. We are looking forward to a long partnership.

The whole team at Virtalent including Sam and Alice have been great.

Highly recommended.
Thank you for the review, Patrick! We're really pleased that you're enjoying the service so much.
A superb service. The needs of our society were well matched to an outstanding virtual assistant. Highly efficient process throughout which were kept up to date. Virtual assistant is highly motivated and proactive. A productive business move.
Thank you for the review, Alan! We're really pleased that the service is making such a difference to you.
Virtalent is rated 4.98 based on 47 reviews