Virtalent Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Virtalent

About Virtalent: Virtalent is a premium Virtual Assistant service in the UK, offering PA and marketing support. Clients benefit from their unique matching process, a team of highly experienced Virtual Assistants, over-the-top support (and super helpful extras like holiday and illness cover!).

hello@virtalent.com

Front Suite, 1st Floor, Charles House
148-149 Gt Charles Street

Tell us how Virtalent made you happy

"Sam at Virtalent is consistently brilliant. He is quick, accurate and always offers helpful recommendations. We have never been disappointed in any work he has done for us and will use Sam time and time again."
"I’ve worked with several VA companies over the years and Virtalent really stand out. From the initial call to discuss our needs, through to our brilliant VA coming on board, Virtalent understand exactly what you’re looking for and are professional and supportive throughout the process. I’m very glad we found them!"
"Virtalent are simply amazing! We've worked with them for a couple of months now and the whole team here feels much less bogged down and more productive when it comes to core tasks. We focus on the business whilst our VA focuses on the admin side of things and helps us improve our processes. Virtalent are a fantastic service and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone in business that wants to focus and get their time back."
Thank you for your very kind words Matthew!
"Very flexible and easy to work with. I got a great match with my VA and quickly realised she had many additional skills I hadn’t thought I needed. Having a VA has been so helpful for my business."
Thank you Barbara. We hope to be working with you for many more years to come.
"We recently required the services of Virtalent for a project and we found them to be excellent and guided us through the complexities with patience and expertise. Sam was always available as and when we needed him and I would have no hesitation in recommending him and Virtalent to anyone looking for an expert in the field."
Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! It is very much appreciated.
"Worked closely Sam as he developed the latest iteration of our company website. He has been brilliant to work with from start to finish. He was helpful, patient and incredibly flexible. He and Virtalent as a whole come highly recommended and would genuinely be happy to work with them again."
Thank you very much for your feedback.
"I have been working with Sam and Virtalent for the last two years, and it is not hard to figure out why such a meticulous and attentive to every detail person can be helpful for your business. Keep up the great work!"
Thank you!
"I've been very impressed with Virtalent. Over the years I've worked with various VA services and Virtalent is by far the best. Nearly all of my clients are UK based, having a highly educated and trained assistant from the UK makes a big difference. Someone, who not only understands the language but also the culture and mentality has really made a big difference. Being on the same timezone is a big plus as well. A dedicated account manager, easy to use portal and reasonable prices...what's not to like? Highly recommended"
Thank you very much John, we really appreciate your feedback.
"Sam and his team have proved invaluable to us here at the agency. All work supplied has been delivered on time, to a high standard and i would not faulter in using their services again."
Thank you Joel!
"Love our Virtalent PA! We love our PA - she’s lovely, so professional and proving to be more invaluable every day! Virtalent are an excellent resource that we wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Lorna Monk"
"Originally posted to Trustpilot on 1st November 2017: My excellent Virtalent VA, Joe, was critical to my most recent online camp launch, helping to create and manage Facebook ad campaigns, do marketing and technical research, solve technical problems on my website, provide customer support, and transition my large library of recorded audio lessons to a new platform. My goals are big but my time is limited, and I’ve been amazed and encouraged at how much faster my business has progressed since I started working with Virtalent."
Thank you Jae, we are so pleased you enjoy working with Joe - even now when you have moved Stateside!
"Absolutely fantastic service, wouldn’t hesitate to recommend these guys!"
Thank you Lynsey!
"Great, flexible service and lovely people"
Thank you Neil. It's been so wonderful working with you for the past two years... Long may it continue!
"I love this company. They are really good at listening and working out what you need as a client. I had a fabulous experience of working with them and would highly recommend them to anyone no matter what their needs - big or small."
Thank you for your kind words Kimberley.
"Convenient, professional, value for money and time-saving - exactly what a small company needs."
Thank you so much Milan!
"Originally posted to Trustpilot on 13th June 2018: We love our PA - she’s lovely, so professional and proving to be more invaluable every day! Virtalent are an excellent resource that we wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
Thank you for your kind words Lorna. It's been great to see how your relationship has developed with your VA and that you have given her more responsibility over the past few months.
"A Full-Stack Virtual Agency! I've been using Virtalent for a couple of months now. I'm absolutely delighted with the quality and breadth of service that they provide. I was initially hesitant because when you hear virtual assistant you think 'PA'. This is so far from the truth. To date, I've had design and development projects with Virtalent - in both areas they've turned out excellent, timely results. Companies like this will put traditional marketing agencies out of business. Would enthusiastically recommend."
Thank you for your wonderfully honest review Stuart!
"Excellent, Professional Service. Sam Wilson at Virtalent was an absolute pleasure to work with. He created my website with such professionalism and attention to detail. I can not fault my experience with working with this creative and talented company. I would highly recommend Virtalent Ltd.""
Thank you very much Lisa!
"Virtalent clears space in our day and in our heads to focus on making Cosmic Kids even more amazing! Frances our virtual assistant is utterly reliable, full of initiative and an excellent communicator - I'm very happy we've found her. She's absolutely part of our team!"
Thank you so much for these lovely words Martin. It's so great to hear that Frances has become part of your team!
Virtalent is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews