Virtalent Reviews

of reviewers recommend Virtalent
Read Virtalent Reviews

About Virtalent:

Virtalent is a premium Virtual Assistant service in the UK, offering PA and marketing support. Clients benefit from their unique matching process, a team of highly experienced Virtual Assistants, over-the-top support (and super helpful extras like holiday and illness cover!).

hello@virtalent.com

Front Suite, 1st Floor, Charles House
148-149 Gt Charles Street

Tell us how Virtalent made you happy
Amazing service, working with Natasha has been a pleasure and most of has allowed me to focus on the areas of my business that bring sales. Thank you Natasha for understanding my business so well and for hitting the ground running.
Thank you for your review, Novella! We're so pleased to hear Natasha has got off to a flying start!
has taken a big weight off my shoulders and made my life easier . Worth every penny .A no brainer .
We're thrilled to hear what a difference your VA is already making, Jonathan. Here's to many more stress-free months!
Our VA, Sarah has been a godsend. Has taken over so many tasks faultlessly and seemingly invisibly. She's now a key part of the team.
It's great to hear how Sarah has integrated so well into your team and the impact she's already having, David! Thank you for the lovely review!
Judith has provided me with valuable support since working together. She is thorough, considered and proactive and the quality of her output has always been exceptional. She is personable and friendly too, making it a pleasure to work with her.
Thanks Charis. We're really pleased to hear it's working out so well with Judith! :-)
Virtalent delivers value, combined with speed and efficiency. Their services are also competitively priced, and I recommend them without hesitation.
Thanks Robert. We're really pleased you're finding our service so valuable!
Although it is early days for me, working with my VA (Tim) from Virtalent has been a very positive experience. Right from the very first contact with the company, through to finding me a perfect fit with my VA, I cannot fault the service and professionalism from both Virtalent and Tim. This is the best thing I have done for my business in a long time.
Thanks so much for your review, Julie! :-)
I was with a well-known VA company before Virtalent but the level of experience of the VAs wasn’t there. I wanted a professional VA who I could trust and who I wouldn’t need to micromanage. The on-boarding process with Virtalent was very smooth. One call with the founder, then a few days later she matched me with someone, we had a call and I thought she was a good fit and soon after that we started working together. I rely on my VA to be the first point of contact with our customers, help manage my inbox and reduce the amount of admin I do. She is good about asking me if she can take more off my plate! Overall I’m very happy and would recommend Virtalent if you are are serious about having a VA who will be a partner to you and your business.
Charlie, thank you for your wonderful review! We're pleased to hear how happy you are with your VA and how smooth you found the process from start to finish.
Virtalent is a very professional, efficient and engaging provider. The process of making the initial enquiry to on-boarding our VA was short, seamless and transparent. Virtalent uses an online platform where you can see by the minute how much time is being used. We have the right, proactive VA who has blended in with the team really well. Very pleased!
Thank you for your review, Osman! We're pleased to have made everything seamless and that your VA has been blended in well already.
Excellent Service from initial query on to starting services, very professional!
Zoee, thank you for your lovely review!
Virtalent make it safe to say "yes" because they take a good brief, provide fitting matches for interview, their talent is top notch and with a rolling contract with no notice period my business feels safe as houses! They've helped me build a firm foundation and their structured, supportive approach with clear boundaries reminds me that I am not alone. I use my package of hours with an operations va, as well as a marketing va and I'm looking at more as my business grows. Thanks all!
Kenny, thank you for your glowing review! We're so pleased to hear how supported you've felt on your Virtalent journey.
A wonderful professional friendly service and support; my VA Kirsty is a delight to work with - highly professional, committed and charming. I'm recommending Virtalent to all my freelancing buddies...
Thank you for the glowing review, Jane! We're so pleased to hear that you're getting on well with Kirsty. :)
The quality of service given by Virtalent has been excellent. All queries are responded to quickly and professionally. I feel that time and effort were spent matching my needs and my personality to an excellent assistant who suited me perfectly. I'd highly recommend using Virtalent.
Thank you for the very kind review, Ann-Marie! :-)
Excellent customer service, for starters. And for her part, Louise couldn’t have been nicer, more professional or more efficient in completing the tasks I’ve asked her for. In the short time we’ve worked together Louise has been immensely helpful and I’d highly recommend her to other clients looking for a very friendly, proactive and organised virtual assistant.
Thank you for the very kind review! :-)
I'm so happy with my experience with Virtalent — we're only a month in but already over the moon! I was a bit nervous at first as I've never worked with a VA before, but Sarah put me at ease with our onboarding call and helped me organise my brain dump to really understand where I needed help most. Sarah matched me up with Alice, who is just amazing — she's really helping to make my life easier, especially as it's my first time learning to delegate. I honestly didn't think it'd go this well so quickly, and I'm so excited to continue working with her! Thanks Alice, Sarah & the Virtalent team!
Thanks taking the time to write such a lovely review, Vanessa. We're so pleased to hear how much you have enjoyed working with the team this past month!
Great, so flexible.
Thank you for your review, John! :-)
Excellent, professional and great attention to detail. I would highly recommend for any business. Top quality.
Thank you for the review!
Highly recommend Virtalent for your next VA. Sarah Oslen was incredible and paired me with the perfect VA after several detailed onboarding meetings, everything was really noted and Sarah was brilliant and very easy to work with. Already only a month in and I am over the moon with working with Louise. Louise has gone above and beyond on so many things already, I feel so grateful and wish I had done this so much sooner. Thank you to the whole team at Virtalent for making this all happen - front and back stage. The last few months were incredibly stressful but since having the opportunity to work with Virtalent and Louise it has really made things so much more manageable. Joanna, CMO at mPOD, Inc.
Hi Joanna, Thank you for the review. We're really pleased to hear how much you have benefited from our support in just one month! :-)
Working with Virtalent has been excellent. They took time to find a VA who matched my needs and their process and support systems are absolutely first class
Thanks for the review, Matt! :-)
We have been incredibly pleased with the Virtalent service so far, from the ease of finding the right hire to the accountability of the service through the Client Success Manager. It's made migrating from in-house hire to virtual hire headache-free, which is frankly amazing! Thanks to all the team but particularly (of course) to our new assistant Danielle Jones. She has shown a proactive attitude and intelligent approach to the role from day one and we can't recommend her highly enough so far.
Thank you for your lovely review. We look forward to working with you long into the future!
Fantastic experience with Virtalent so far, the onboarding process was very efficient and my VA Sam is brilliant! Highly recommend.
Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear this - thank you for choosing Virtalent!
Virtalent is rated 4.98 based on 62 reviews