Virtalent Reviews

5.0
Based on 110 reviews
Read Virtalent Reviews

About Virtalent:

Virtalent is a premium Virtual Assistant service in the UK, offering PA and marketing support. Clients benefit from their unique matching process, a team of highly experienced Virtual Assistants, over-the-top support (and super helpful extras like holiday and illness cover!).

hello@virtalent.com

Front Suite, 1st Floor, Charles House
148-149 Gt Charles Street

Tell us how Virtalent made you happy
My VA's have been a great help to me, and I liked the flexibility of virtalent in terms of changing plans.
We're so pleased to hear that Corrine! Thank you for the review.
Fantastic service and very responsive. Brilliant candidates and the service offers a lot of flexibility! Would recommend.
Thank you for the lovely review Lewis!
Our business had a great experience with Virtalent. It is a reliable and very responsive Team. The EA that was assigned to us was very nice and professional.
Thank you for your kind review!
Really pleased with my virtual assistant. It’s got so many little jobs off my desk. She’s even set up new systems and processes to make me more efficient. If your struggling to get to your important work, I highly recommend Virtalent!
Jo, this is wonderful to hear! We're really pleased your VA is having such a positive impact.
Virtalent is rated 5.0 based on 110 reviews