Viking Tapes Reviews

Unit 1
Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great product and fast delivery 5stars
Easy to use.
ordering and delivery was quick and simple.will definitely be using this service again
Good value and fast delivery. Excellent customer service and communication. What more do you need.
Order ATG double sided tapes. The arrived well packaged and with a week. Would recommend to others. Great services.
Product is very good, and was dispatched when expected. Arrived next day, great service. Thanks
Excellent service and communication. Attentive salespeople provide all the information you need. Quality products and delivery faster than expected.
Item is as expected. Fast service and delivery. Shipping rate is a little bit high. But everything is ok in general. Recommended!!
Fast and effiecient and beat their own delivery times
5 week between order date & arrival
Thank you for your review and I am sorry for the delay on your order. Unfortunately the manufacturer Advance Tapes had a production issue with this product. I am pleased to say this product is now in stock having resolved the issue. I can see your priority carriage was refunded at the point of order due to the delay.
Once again my apologies for the delay. Kind Regards. Melanie
I'm sorry but, it came the wrong size tape and I'm sending it back, I have no use for it.
Dear Reinaldo
Thank you for the review you left us and I am sorry that you have received the wrong size tape, unfortunately we were unaware of this until we read your review. Please can you let me know what size you received so that we can rectify the situation for you.
Our e mail address is: sales@vikingtapes.co.uk
Many Thanks
Melanie
Dear Reinaldo
Thank you for your e mail, I can see that you have actually ordered the wrong size (you required 48mm but ordered 18mm). I have replied with our return process and will offer a full refund for the tape once it is received. You can place a new order for the width required and I have also included a link for that within the e mail. If you need any further help with this please let me know.
Kind Regards. Melanie
The tapes are good and fit the ATG 700 machine that I bought them for. I bought them from an email with an offer. What I am disappointed in is Viking did not point out that the offer did not include VAT so yes there was posting charges but with posting and VAT it was a further charge of nearly £17
Great range of tapes in singles or bundles at competitive prices. I won't be looking anywhere else for tapes. Easy to order, delivery on the nail.
It is said that you can measure a company by the quality of service when something goes wrong and I cannot fault Viking in the way they reacted when I received a wrong item. Viking accepted the situation without fuss and gave me a no quibble full refund. I would have no qualms in buying off them in the future.
The 3M double sided tape & delivery were spot on. Selected the 3M product as this is what our industry used, so of known quality!
Excellent communication, fast delivery, very helpful customer service
I found Viking tapes very sufficient and easy to deal with. Thank you for all your help.
Quick and easy to order
Very pleased with product, service and speed of delivery. Would buy again.
Good firm: will be using them again
Viking Tapes is rated 4.51 based on 131 reviews