Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verdure Floral Design Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd:

We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

Tell us how Verdure Floral Design Ltd made you happy
Great arrangement of inspired choice of flowers. It was kind of masculine, very suitable for recipient. I’ll be back!
Amazing services
Absolutely stunning flower basket! Can’t fault anything.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Absolutely beautiful bouquet, speedy delivery with time updates as to when it would be delivered.
I recieved a surprise delivery yesterday from my daughter in New Hampshire (American Mothers Day ) Verdure Floral Design this has to be the most beautiful bouquet that I have ever received- l have never seen blooms so perfect , they are exquisite ! added to that was a bottle of bubbly and a gigantic Mothers Day balloon.I am delighted and you are number one in my book now and I will recommend you to everyone I know , thank you
What a wonderful surprise for my 93 year old Mum, we sent her some flowers and chocolates for Australian Mother's Day and according to Mum, everything was simply beautiful! Verdure's quality & service never fails, well done!! Karen & Geoff QLD Australia.
The most beautiful flowers, thank you.
Absolutely professional and friendly team I ordered it to the address I wanted to travel however plan changed and They called me when attempt to the first address and give them new address Without a question they delivered to other address . So nice and polite One of those service which can’t get often from others Valued business , Many thanks for extraordinary service KAMi
So helpful and happy to help the flowers was beautiful top class service thank you !!
I already did. Did it on the day of floral delivery. Get your act together on the automated follow up
excellent service
Really easy to make my order of flowers to be delivered to my daughter in Manchester. She was absolutley thrilled to receive them the very next day, and I quote said "These are the most beautiful flowers I have ever been sent." Thank you Verdure Floral Design. Lindy
Excellent Speedy service thank you
The best and so happy to order from this website 🤍🤍🤍
Couldn’t of asked for a better experience. I custom ordered a flower arrangement for a very dear friend of mine and the flower basket Emma and her team designed was gorgeous. Excellent customer service and flowers were delivered exactly on time as I requested. Highly recommended 🙂
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 22nd April 2021 Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Beautiful really pleased it will always be verdure
Fabulous service. I ordered flowers for my friend who had suffered a bereavement. The flowers were delivered the very same day and were beautiful. Thank you.
Beautiful flowers and service! Thank You!
I’m in awe of the quality and beauty of the bouquet I ordered for my sisters birthday. I have used many flower companies before but for most are over priced and not to the standard of these bouquets. The price is very reasonable. Same day delivery. The most efficient and hassle free order I’ve ever made. Thank you to this superb team of amazing individuals!
Amazing service. I wanted a personalized order and email customer service and the manager replied promptly. My order was delivered right on time and with no hiccups. Chocolates are amazing. So are the flowers.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 1,248 reviews