Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verdure Floral Design Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd:

We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

Sara L
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Many thanks for delivering the flowers at such short notice. My friend is very pleased with them. Thanks again, margaret
Thank you so much for your help, she got the flowers and she loves them! They are beautiful. Many thanks, Jane
Made a few orders with Verdure, always bang on time and great product!
All so very easy to order. Bought the everlasting terrarium for my Mum for Mothers Day and it is absolutely beautiful and colourful. Mum is so very happy with her present which has pride of place on the sideboard in the front window. Arrived nice and early on Mothering Sunday. Fantastic and well worth the cost. Cheers Mum up everytime she see's it. Thank You.
Excellent service, beautiful flowers. No complaints whatsoever and would definitely recommend to a friend
I was very unhappy with the flowers delivered to my work colleague. I have emailed twice and had no response so I can only assume they do not care about my complaint and will therefore not be recommending nor using this service again.
Lovely flowers Excellent service Thank you
The flowers appear to have arrived and the recipient was delighted with them.
Excellent experience using Verdure Floral Design for the first time. The original item I had ordered online was out of stock. However, the company emailed me to confirm if I was happy to make some amendments to the order. The new order was perfect and exceeded my expectations. The arrangement looked fresh and I suspect it will last quite a long time. The delivery process was also great. I was text a time slot for the delivery on the day and the order was delivered punctually. The delivery man was friendly and helpful. Thank You!
I ordered these for my friend. They were delivered the next day. My friend showed me a photo of them and they looked beautiful, the packaging etc looks classy too xx
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Easy to order and updated via txt on delivery. Would have been nice to see what the flowers looked like though.
Amazing flowers cant beat verdure flower so beautiful and gorgeous never failed me defo recommend
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Absolutely delighted with the service and, most importantly, flowers delivered for Mother’s Day. My mum thought they were the most beautiful she had ever received - thanks Verdure!
The flowers were lovely, but more to the point I screwed up and put the billing and delivery addresses the wrong way around, and the company ensured they got to the right place. Thank you, you made someone's lock down book launch very special.
Not the cheapest but absolutely worthwhile - beautiful bouquet delivered right on time on Mother’s Day. No complaints and would definitely purchase again. Thanks
Really lovely selection - would absolutely use again
Beautiful flowers, delivered bang on time, fantastic quality
Fast response, good communication keeping me informed which was great so I knew when flowers were going to arrive .
Mum described her flowers (a medium basket arrangement) as the best flowers shes ever had. She said they were very fresh and very pretty. Very pleased. Thank you
Quick and easy booking. Flowers arrived promptly and Mum was very pleased with how lovely they were. Thank You.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 1,181 reviews