Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verdure Floral Design Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd:

We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

Tell us how Verdure Floral Design Ltd made you happy
Beautiful flowers promptly delivered, with a notification — many thanks!
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 20th April 2020
The best 👌 Will definitely be back
Fantastic service and a beautiful flower arrangement that was worth every penny just to see the look on my partners face. I will definitely recommend the service and the arrangements. 5* all the way .
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 25th July 2021
Great Service and delivery, The flower are very beautiful!!!
Delighted with the service, prompt delivery and the product.
Beautiful, beautiful bouquets. Excellent communication and service. Thank you so much for the quick turn around also. Much appreciated.
I ordered for the first time i was very pleased with this order. Really easy to order and good delivery. I found the price very good. The bouquet was beautiful really bright flowers lovely presentation
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 18th July 2021
I needed same day delivery , and although it was about £7 for this , the service was amazing . I received correspondence to confirm the address was accurate. I also recieved texts with an approximate delivery time then a text to say delivered . Absolutely brilliant !!!!
Flowers are perfect but box of candies are not that I see in the picture. Two boxes instead one big
Nice flowers and delivered as planned.
Great service. Efficient and lovely flower arrangement. Great value for money. Love how they keep you informed as to the progress of the delivery too.
As ever, superb service, amazing quality and brilliant arrangement. Thank you so much.
Flowers for my friend so say thinking of you. Gorgeous flowers very pleased. Thank you.
Purchased for our wedding anniversary for my wife and they were lovely. Have used Verdure before and would use again.
Gorgeous flowers and really modern design. I was delighted with them.
Stunning flowers, beautifully displayed and put together with great care and attention
Beautiful flowers, lovely arrangement and outstanding service , my friends absolutely loved it. Thank you. They are also long lasting.
Beautiful competent 5* service.. Thank You
Very pleased with flowers and updated frequently with progress and time of delivery!
My go-to place for flowers for a long time now and they never dissapoint. Beautiful flowers in great packaging. What more could you ask for!
Absolutely stunning flowers