Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verdure Floral Design Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd:

We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

Tell us how Verdure Floral Design Ltd made you happy
Amazing service, stunning product, would highly recommend this business ⭐️
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 5th September 2021
Absolutely brilliant service and gorgeous flowers and on time and schedule I will definitely use this flourist again
Amazing service as always! 10/10
Online order was simple and delivery was on time
Beautiful Flowers and delivered on time. Thank you Verdure!!
Great service, beautiful flowers. Thank you
Excellent service, communication and of course the flowers themselves were perfect! Many thanks.
The most gorgeous flowers
Great same day delivery service. Their customer service is excellent and very responsive, and the flowers are stunning, would recommend.
It was the first time I’ve used Verdure florists, whilst a bit more expensive the reaction was more than worth it . My Auntie who received the flowers said she has never received such beautiful flowers and absolutely loved them. I will be a returning customer for sure.
My daughter said that the bouquet of flowers were the best she’d ever received. Absolutely stunning. Very good and easy ordering and excellent delivery service.
Amazing, as always. Wouldn’t use anyone else.
Beautiful flowers with amazing delivery service ! Only down side is prices are on the higher side !
Absolutely gorgeous flowers sent as a gift. So pleased with them. Display was bigger than expected. Will definitely order flowers again.
Excellent service. Regular updates. Lovely bouquet!
I did a same day order for my wife as she was feeling down they arrived within 3hrs of ordering and looked and smelled fabulous. She was so impressed and the bouquet even included one of our wedding flowers which made it even more special. Would definitely recommend and use again.
I was assured by the recipient that the bouquet I ordered was stunning. I can confirm how quickly and efficiently my order was processed and was kept informed of the dispatch and delivery status of the bouquet. I’d definitely recommend to others and use Verdure again myself- brilliant same day delivery.
Very quick delivery and the flowers were literally the most beautiful I've ever received. Stunning bouquet.
The wonderful Verdure team did the flower and candle displays at our daughter’s wedding last weekend. They were beyond stunning, everything we asked for and more. They created the most fairytale romantic atmosphere and our guests didn’t stop talking about them. The bride and groom were thrilled From our initial meeting everyone at Verdure was friendly and professional and a pleasure to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble The overall price was good and I would highly recommend Verdure
Great service, great flowers. Delivered quickly and efficiently
Verdure Floral Design Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 1,302 reviews