Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verdure Floral Design Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Verdure Floral Design Ltd Reviews

About Verdure Floral Design Ltd:

We are an award winning floral design business providing quality flowers for all occasions, especially weddings and events. All of our florists are trained to the highest level. We deliver quality flowers throughout Greater Manchester.

The Flower Studio44 Kansas AvenueMediaCityUKSalford

Sara L
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Brilliant quick next day delivery and beautiful flowers. Would use again.
The only florist I use for quality flowers delivered on time in Manchester
The perfect delivery! Flowers were in perfect condition and absolutely gorgeous! Would highly recommend & will definitely be ordering again.
Flowers so beautiful and on good price .
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Ordered for same day delivery. Beautiful bunch of flowers arrived. Great service.
Fantastic customer service and very friendly team.
Beautiful flowers, as always, very well received by the recipient. Thank you so much. You can trust Verdure to do an excellent job and the flowers will be delivered on time. 5* service. I highly recommend them.
I ordered these flowers for a friends birthday and they were absolutely gorgeous, shevwas over the moon and well worth the money. I was also advised when they would be delivered and also once they were delivered
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Perfect service, delivery and flowers. Ordered 12 pink roses €70. Fast same day delivery with updates throughout!
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Beautiful bouquet, delivered exactly when said and kept me informed every step of the way. Would definitely use again. Ordered at 1200 delivered at 2.30!
Beautiful flowers, delivered promptly on the same day within 3 hours.
I found Verdure through a Google search as my local florist was closed, and I am so glad I did. I ordered a floral wreath for a funeral, and a hand tied bouquet to go on an accompanying family grave. To make sure I would have them in time, I arranged to receive them the day before the funeral. The customer service was excellent, the florist rang me to check the date and time of the funeral to arrange the best delivery time. They were delivered with extreme care by a very polite and respectful person. The flowers were simply beautiful. I had only specified that I wanted brights and yellows in the wreath. What arrived exceeded expectations, a stunning arrangement of bright yellow roses and delicate yellow orchids. The flowers were top quality and every bloom was perfect. The hand tied was an enormous arrangement of sunflowers, bright and perfect. I am very grateful to Verdure for the quality and care shown, to me, the entire experience was excellent value for money. I would absolutely use Verdure again.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 3rd April 2021 Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
Lovely flowers and fast delivery as well as same next day delivery! The quality of the flowers was better than I had expected, definitely worth the price.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
I live in Cornwall and ordered funeral flowers for someone in Royton. From photos and comments from relatives, I know that these flowers were really very beautiful. Thank you so much Verdure. Since I wrote this review I have been told by the family of the deceased that these flowers were absolutely stunning.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
I would like to pass on my thanks the funeral flowers we ordered were absolutely stunning Many thanks Penny
The BEST delivery from any company I have used before...ordered at 10am and delivered at 12.30 ( unlike another company I used for same day delivery and arrived 4 days later ) and the quality and variety of the flowers are superb....I am a very happy customer.
Good, but excellent if delivered on time as requested. Thank you
Hi there thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate it! We received the order at 09:47 and delivered it at 13:50. We see a request on your order in the additional information area to deliver by 13:00 but the 3 hour premium express delivery option was not purchased. Had it been then your order would have been automatically prioritised and delivered within the 3 hour window, before 13:00. Many thanks for your order!
Everything from start to finish was excellent. Flowers were for my friends 60th and she was delighted. I was keen to support a local business and will definitely use again.
Hi there thanks for the review - we really appreciate it!
Beautiful flowers and super quick delivery! My brother loved them thank you x
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 26th March 2021
I ordered a Medium bunch of white Lilies & Roses for my Mum for Mothers' Day. I can honestly say these were the best bouquet of flowers I have ever seen - they were extremely generous in size for a medium and my Mum absolutely loved them. They are still going strong 10 days later and smell incredible. Thank you so much- I cannot recommend you enough and will definitely use Verdure again.
Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2021 Verdure Floral Design Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Verdure Floral Design Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 1,181 reviews