Vapeshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vapeshop

marketing@vapeshop.co.uk

Tell us how Vapeshop made you happy
Delivered within 24 hours, cheap and great customer service 👍
Fantastic service, my delivery had items missing due to the bag getting damaged at Royal mail sorting office. Sent a photo to vapeshop and they didn't even hesitate in reshipping the missing item. I'll never shop anywhere else. Thank you
Excellent service from Sam
Easy to navigate website. Communication through out delivery process, from confirmation emails to dispatching with tracking numbers. The quality of the products is excellent. The prices are so affordable. I mainly buy 100ml Rodeo and love the flavour. But took advantage of the £1 Gimme 10ml bottles and the flavours are great. Might just give Gimme a try in the 100ml next.
Fast, efficient and competitive prices, I'll shop here again.
Great Customer service
Quick delivery
Definitely recommend
Great service, delivery was a bit slow but understandable considering the current climate, will be buying a vape kit from them soon!
Good quality product. Purchased 6mg Gimme Menthol 10ml at a good price., discounted when buying 20 at the same time. Recommended.
Good product and order process
Extremely fast delivery and very good price.
This is now my shop for everything for vamping and very highly recommended.
Great Liquids
Excellent thanks
Ordered twice from VapeStore now, I’ve had speedy delivery, perfect products and experienced brilliant customer service from their advisers. Highly recommend this company.
Great juices great value
Great deals. Good customer service! Fast delivery :)
I pleased an order on 23rd March and still haven't received it today 2nd April. It was so say shipped on 26th March. Inquired today vie chat to be told it can take up to 10 working days and not 2 to 4 working days as stated on my email.
Hello Sara,

We're very sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet.

Second Class post normally takes 2 - 4 working days to arrive, but due to the COVID-19 outbreak it will likely take 3 - 6 working days to arrive as couriers are prioritising the delivery of medical supplies & essential items, so non-essential deliveries like ours take a little longer to arrive unfortunately.

We ask our customers to allow up to 10 working days* to see if your order to arrives, but if it doesn't reach you by the weekend, please send us an email at cs@vapeshop.co.uk and we'd be happy to assist you.

We are very grateful for your patience.

*working days include Monday - Friday and exclude weekends & public holidays. Click here to view our delivery policy: https://www.vapeshop.co.uk/pages/delivery
Bought two Rodeo Shortfills and although not the strongest flavours I have had they were very nice and excellent value - I will buy again. The OBS M3 coils supplied are excellent. Service from vapeshop was very good and I would recommend.
Very happy with my first purchase, I bought the aspire pockeX with replacement coils and e-liquids and can't fault any off them, they came at a great price with fast delivery I will 100% be returning for my vape needs. thankyou!
Fast and efficient, great price and quality product
Great prices and easy ordering system. Love the variety of vape flavours too. I'll definitely be back.
Vapeshop is rated 4.80 based on 362 reviews