Vapeshop Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Vapeshop

marketing@vapeshop.co.uk

Tell us how Vapeshop made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Very happy with tank and delivery service thanks!"
"Very prompt in expediting my order. I definitely will be ordering again."
"i got a excellent price for my klyin v2 best price on the net and the free delivery was super fast as well could not fault the company and will recommend this company to all my fellow vapers 5*"
"Amazing price fast delivery"
"šŸ‘"
"Very speedy service will use again"
"Great service and would recommend to anyone."
"Good prices with good Comms and customer service"
"Order and received quickly excellent price"
"Bought a kylin v2 rta and wow ordered and dispatched same day and arrived the very next day not to mention the price it was great with free delivery BARGAIN"
"Outstanding service!! Items arrived lightning fast, and at a bargain price. I will be shopping here alot more in the future."
"great service from the guys had to dealings with staff to verify my age as I was from another country but they made it a quick and painless process would definetly reccomend"
"What an amazing service . Great prices. Super quick delivery. I’m very happy with my Kynlin v2 RTA Thanks Vape shop . I will definitely by from you again . 5 stars"
"Excellent price and speedy delivery"
"Excellent service look forward to using again many thanks"
"Next day delivery & authentic RTA. Very happy with purchase. They sent extra glasses too for the RTA. Will buy from them again."
"The use of Royal mail made me drop two stars one as mail don't arive one as its as ready opened the other stars count for helpfull staff good price and fast response"
"Extremely happy with my purchase! Great service, super quick delivery, top quality product. Will definately buy again. Thank you šŸ˜"
"Was told I would receive the item the next day but I didn't receive the item until two days later"
"Excellent service from these guys . Ordered Thursday night arrived Saturday morning . 5 star service"
Vapeshop is rated 4.79 based on 87 reviews