Vapeshop Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Vapeshop

How would you rate Vapeshop ?

"Very good. Everything came in good condition and the prices were good."
"Quality service very fast delivery and a lot cheaper than my local vape shop"
"Excellent value for money , great communication from them about dispatching and delivering my order Would highly recommend and will be buying from them again"
"Quick delivery and good quick communication, fully recommend"
"Speedy delivery. Excellent service"
"i Ordered on a Friday and received the item on Tuesday. Very impressed with the service."
"Excellent prices excellent speedy delivery"
"Excellent variety. Good prices. Quick delivery. Will definitely be ordering again."
"Great service"
"Good quality products at fantastic prices"
"Thank you to vapeshop for all the help you gave me as a newby caper great shop good prices"
"2 niggles = Firstly, website stated a special offer if 3 items of WizMix were bought together - I put 3 bottles in my basket and when I checked out they were at full price. Secondly, delivery not as quick as promised, website states if order placed before 6pm items will be dispatched same day. I placed my order around 4.00 Wednesday, didnt receive dispatch email until Thursday, and my order arrived Friday. Other than that my orders arrived well packaged and in good condition."
"Service and delivery excellent and item works as described and came already partly charged, very impressed"
"Will be ordering again!"
"Very good, easy to use and good products"
"Great product, excellent customer services and FAST delivery."
"Wederom een fantastische ervaring! Altijd behulpzaam met raad en daad! Een topwinkel!"
"Fab site, order and delivery time!! I found it really easy to navigate website and place my order plus it arrived in really good time!! I will definitely be using the site again and will also be recommending to my vaper friends!"
"Having ordered some items on a Friday evening for Sunday delivery and not receiving the items before Tuesday of the following week is unacceptable. I paid extra for the special delivery and ended up with the free standard delivery. After twoing and froing with emails I managed to get my postage reimburst to my account. Not the type of service I expected and I will never shop here again."
"I use vape shop for the first time, I highly recommend. Very good service"
Vapeshop is rated 4.78 based on 40 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!