Vapeshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vapeshop
Read Vapeshop Reviews

marketing@vapeshop.co.uk

Tell us how Vapeshop made you happy
Awesome shop, always willing to help, cheap, great discounts, I wish, i could add more than 1 discount code at checkout. Keep up the spectacular service. never tried the other vape shops/online shop. Great quality. goods always intact. I did a good bit of research and found the shop that's the best. delivery always on time every time. p.s please add more brands please in the future, thank you vape shop and all the vape shop team...
Brilliant customer service. Purchased 6 vape salt sticks. All arrived promptly. One was faulty. Through no fault of vapeshop. I emailed them and they sent out a replacement the same day. Definitely recommend.
Excellent customer service. Always a fast and prompt delivery whenever I have ordered. The site is easy to navigate. I was also introduced to my favourite vape brand now and found the best flavours that suit me! So thankyou vapeshopuk. I will continue to order from here as I have extremely positive experiences each time. Customer services are always happy to help to ensure you are happy!!
Very helpful customer service. I ordered a pod kit that I found to be faulty after a few days, I was offered to return it, got a new one and got a refund for shipping fees. I was really happy with the full functionning product :)
Good company to buy from. Vape juice was excellent and service the same. Website was easy to use and their range is 1st class. I would definitely recommend them.
Very good customer service easy to use website can't be beaten on price
Bought the raspberry twist salts puff bar, Very impressed, arrived promptly, salt bar was smooth and very simple to use, not harsh on the throat and liked that it flashed to tell me it was nearly empty...a great buy, will definitely buy again..
Great customer service. Emailed them regarding an issue and it was very quickly corrected, and the item was replaced. Great product, rodeo 100ml vape liquid. Thank you
Amazing products and good quality and good price
Really good shop with loads of choice.
Brilliant website lots of choice at great prices.
Fast and brilliant service
Great advice and customer service at Canterbury branch!
Deliveries are always quick! This is the cheapest site we've found for our vapes!
Always use Vapeshop as they have great pricing, lots of choice and stock.
Good value for money
Reasonable prices and good customer service
Excellent customer service and fast delivery!
I highly recommend Vape Shop. They can't be beaten on price or service and their reward scheme is a very attractive incentive.
Firstly the website advertises in bold on thier home page that orders placed before 4pm are dispatched the same day, yet my order wasn't, and after speaking to a member of staff on the phone they advised , that this is only for orders choosing next day delivery.so be aware, he advised that orders before 12 on a first class delivery would only be dispatched the same day. not that this has been the cases.on other orders I had placed. when I didn't have an update the next day with regards to dispatch of my order I contacted the online customer services advisor, who stated my order was yet to be dispatched and that it would be today... he then goes on to blame royal mail for delayed delivery of orders, yet in the previous breath stated it wasn't dispatched! so I called him out on it and he didn't have much to say, I then as stated at the beginning of the review phoned them and was fed a load of nonsense on the phone also. so Buyer BEWARE! dispatch times are not as advertised on thier home page or most certainly are not clear, and thoer customer service leaves a lot to be desired, also thier rewards programme... ot offers you 40 points for a review, which I did, and never received points as apparently you only get the reward from leaving a review from an email they send you asking so. also I have had to chase every order the get my points from pending in the rewards programme to the approved. This was my favourite vape store, but seems thongs have gone down hill the past few weeks. so I will instead now shop local and support my local store, where you can have face to face contact should there be an issue! I will attach screen shots of the conversation with online support also...
Vapeshop is rated 4.81 based on 750 reviews