Vapeshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vapeshop
Read Vapeshop Reviews

marketing@vapeshop.co.uk

Tell us how Vapeshop made you happy
Firstly the website advertises in bold on thier home page that orders placed before 4pm are dispatched the same day, yet my order wasn't, and after speaking to a member of staff on the phone they advised , that this is only for orders choosing next day delivery.so be aware, he advised that orders before 12 on a first class delivery would only be dispatched the same day. not that this has been the cases.on other orders I had placed. when I didn't have an update the next day with regards to dispatch of my order I contacted the online customer services advisor, who stated my order was yet to be dispatched and that it would be today... he then goes on to blame royal mail for delayed delivery of orders, yet in the previous breath stated it wasn't dispatched! so I called him out on it and he didn't have much to say, I then as stated at the beginning of the review phoned them and was fed a load of nonsense on the phone also. so Buyer BEWARE! dispatch times are not as advertised on thier home page or most certainly are not clear, and thoer customer service leaves a lot to be desired, also thier rewards programme... ot offers you 40 points for a review, which I did, and never received points as apparently you only get the reward from leaving a review from an email they send you asking so. also I have had to chase every order the get my points from pending in the rewards programme to the approved. This was my favourite vape store, but seems thongs have gone down hill the past few weeks. so I will instead now shop local and support my local store, where you can have face to face contact should there be an issue! I will attach screen shots of the conversation with online support also...
Vaporesso Gtx22 tank. Bought from vape shop.co.uk and as usual rubbish quality item! Leaks everywhere , had to contact vaporesso directly cuz customer service at vape shop.co.uk is non existent! Would not buy from them again,I'm afraid! Everything I've had from there I've had problems with!
Sent me 3 bloody horrible eliquids. Cant get money back. Cuz i had to open them to test flavour. And even though i haven't opened all they still say eliquid is not returnable. Very disappointed, i wasted money here. Don't think I'll be back again!
The item came damaged would not recommend
The vape i purchased just keeps leaking every time I inhale it comes through mouthpiece
Returned my items weeks ago and they still say they haven't received just because I didn't pay for tracking when all other parcels to other places I returned at the same time arrived fine these just like to sell items twice if you don't have tracking you won't get refunded so no point paying to send them back absolutely shocking dicusting customer service
I didn’t yet received my purchase.
I have not yet received my order!
Paid for AND Expected to receive a new product but received opened, damaged box, scratched mod face. Check out https://mobile.twitter.com/ZophieVapes for my full rant 😤
Would love to write a review but I haven’t received the device I paid for 5days ago
Hola sigo sin tener el pedido. No he recibido nada.
I bought the Vaporesso Sky Solo Plus Kit and have been using it less than a week. It has already started to leak and soaks up the liquid really quick! I’m finding I have to refill three times a day (I do not use it often, usually just after meals!) not enough to be refilling it so often. Awful vape! Would not recommend! Will be looking els where for a new device.
Was told I would receive the item the next day but I didn't receive the item until two days later
Vapeshop is rated 4.80 based on 733 reviews