Vapeshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vapeshop

marketing@vapeshop.co.uk

Tell us how Vapeshop made you happy
Sent me 3 bloody horrible eliquids. Cant get money back. Cuz i had to open them to test flavour. And even though i haven't opened all they still say eliquid is not returnable. Very disappointed, i wasted money here. Don't think I'll be back again!
The item came damaged would not recommend
The vape i purchased just keeps leaking every time I inhale it comes through mouthpiece
Returned my items weeks ago and they still say they haven't received just because I didn't pay for tracking when all other parcels to other places I returned at the same time arrived fine these just like to sell items twice if you don't have tracking you won't get refunded so no point paying to send them back absolutely shocking dicusting customer service
I didn’t yet received my purchase.
I have not yet received my order!
Paid for AND Expected to receive a new product but received opened, damaged box, scratched mod face. Check out https://mobile.twitter.com/ZophieVapes for my full rant 😤
Would love to write a review but I haven’t received the device I paid for 5days ago
Hola sigo sin tener el pedido. No he recibido nada.
I bought the Vaporesso Sky Solo Plus Kit and have been using it less than a week. It has already started to leak and soaks up the liquid really quick! I’m finding I have to refill three times a day (I do not use it often, usually just after meals!) not enough to be refilling it so often. Awful vape! Would not recommend! Will be looking els where for a new device.
Was told I would receive the item the next day but I didn't receive the item until two days later
Vapeshop is rated 4.81 based on 693 reviews